Public apology to @user0213

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
@USER0213 and I have had our disagreements on this forum but frankly I've taken it too far. My opinion on his looks, levels of delusion and whether he's white-passing remain unchanged but I now see that bullying him as severely as I did over those things was wrong and inexcusable. For that I am sorry. 🤝

Comments like "you are a truecel rat" and "you're genetic trash" are shameful, disgusting statements. Imo I should hold myself to a better standard and I'll make every attempt to do so in the future. I hope @USER0213 can find it in his heart to forgive me for the way I treated him these past few weeks and if he can't, I totally accept that and understand why.

@StrangerDanger @volcelfatcel @chaddyboi66 @Salludon @Chinacurry @Pakicel @WannabeJock @buckchadley31 @AcneScars @Moggedbyevery1 @Halats @gigi @Ethereal thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 18032, Shrek2OnDvD and 21 others
Cheers to you for apologizing like a man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15081 and 4 others
Man we bullied tf out of that curry

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
Play wholesome music

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 15827 and 18 others
Very nice of u man

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 16346
he mogs you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 16346
Forgot @Introvertednarc @Biiyo03 and @Preston

You'll grow 2.5 inches

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, mogstar and Deleted member 16346
If this is not another one of your deceptions then I accept your apology. And also sorry for whatever I said about you, I hope you understand that it was all out of anger and retaliation 👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Kroker and Deleted member 16346
Hope @VicMackey doesn't come back with an assassination thread now like some godfather keep your friends close keep your enemies closer shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member, Deleted member 16346 and 1 other person
Hope @VicMackey doesn't come back with an assassination thread now like some godfather keep your friends close keep your enemies closer shit.
If this is not another one of your deceptions then I accept your apology. And also sorry for whatever I said about you, I hope you understand that it was all out of anger and retaliation 👍🏻
I posted this, I don't if it was nice or foolish of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
@VicMackey both @volcelfatcel and @USER0213 mogs you tbh you are an abomination idk why you are living you should be killed asap

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chinacurry and Deleted member 16346
You are an honorary aryan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and Deleted member 16346
stop the bullying ngl kinda went overboard(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
ill apologise to u as well, vicmackey

@USER0213 Don't take the bullying here seriously. But this is a looksmaxxing forum so just apply whatever you have learned here.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081 and buckchadley31
Who are u jfl

wtf happenn? i miss everythin

Shut the fuck up

Once you become a forum autist bully there is no going back unless we bully you to death now

Bully in bully out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 16346 and the BULL
Shut the fuck up

Once you become a forum autist bully there is no going back unless we bully you to death now

Bully in bully out
Didnt you leave the forum last night lol

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 9072 and WontStopNorwooding
Gone but not forgotten devansh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yeah so you should be given the state of your ex girlfriend :ROFLMAO:

Fucking chimney sweeper pheno baboon thinking he's the Tamil 2pac

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and Deleted member 16346
  • JFL