Public Message to FiveFourManlet

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
At least when king crab and crab daddies conspired to toss me out of bucket, they left my avi intact.

LaughGIF

Ikishima Midari will beautify that site from now until it's inevitable closure (and the reasons for this are obvious and need no elaborating.).

Btw.

Gomenasai if you felt offended by me sharing pic of you on bad site you put here.

I do that to show blackpill of how incels really are.

I sure you see many who pretend to be your friend say bad word about you in my thread.

Same thing happen to me, phonies pretended to be my friend and now turn their back on me.

@FiveFourManlet

Though now I say this watch cucks remove my Avi, sig, and status just to spite me.

That's how sick these people are. To be expected from those who would encourage and set up suicide arrangements for vulnerable, disturbed people. (I will not further elaborate on what this means but they will certainly understand if they were to see this).

shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
Nigga how do you type so fast

Nigga how do you type so fast

Happy7

When I was kid I play OSRS, that how I learn to type. But back then they just call RuneScape.

@Ritalincel

shut the fuck up

ClenchedFistGIF

Will not defile myself by responding in turn as westerner does.

I maintain my Japanese politeness even amongst western barbarians.

View attachment 5252

When I was kid I play OSRS, that how I learn to type. But back then they just call RuneScape.

@Ritalincel

View attachment 5253

Will not defile myself by responding in turn as westerner does.

I maintain my Japanese politeness even amongst western barbarians.
True Japanese don't need to prove anything, westerners like you need to rot in SEA not Japan.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Zesto
I am foreign born Japanese. SEA nice place you say like bad thing. Cute girls. MEN

AsianLaugh

The fact there are so many otoko no kos only shows that Asians are the most feminine/beautiful race.

If men can transform themselves in such way (defilement IMO) only speaks volumes of superiority of Asian women.

@Mainländer link this thread in new thread on Inceldom Discussion of incels.is

You don't know how sorry I am to @FiveFourManlet.

I humiliated him in this thread https://incels.is/threads/picture-o...y-is-chad-are-you-blind-or-just-a-baka.84990/.

Yet all those cucks I mocked him with are not here. None came to visit me. They know I'm here and where to find me.

and @FiveFourManlet was nice enough to keep me company.

So this is the only I can say sorry to him.

I feel extremely guilty and should not have done that!

I went after the wrong person, he was honest with me the entire time.

It was those scums that pretended to be my friend and are now silent are who I should've humiliated.

Make the thread and order crab daddies to delete the FiveFour thread I made. He does not deserve that.

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
@Mainländer link this thread in new thread on Inceldom Discussion of incels.is

You don't know how sorry I am to @FiveFourManlet.

I humiliated him in this thread https://incels.is/threads/picture-o...y-is-chad-are-you-blind-or-just-a-baka.84990/.

Yet all those cucks I mocked him with are not here. None came to visit me. They know I'm here and where to find me.

and @FiveFourManlet was nice enough to keep me company.

So this is the only I can say sorry to him.

I feel extremely guilty and should not have done that!

I went after the wrong person, he was honest with me the entire time.

It was those scums that pretended to be my friend and are now silent are who I should've humiliated.

Make the thread and order crab daddies to delete the FiveFour thread I made. He does not deserve that.
I ask for one thing... my new movement "the non-dong showering art"

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-i-stopped-showering.4264/

Spread the word of this thread, movement and forgiveness shall be granted.

Stop necrobumping old zesto threads

He's a mexican jew mix and had the nerve to say I was 8/10 one minute then ugly the next
He did that to me on his fag site as u know about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
He likes to suck other peoples dick then fuck them over
Yeah he sent me pages of how I was the best looking guy ever then he's like no he's too masc for Asian girls as if I give a fuck what some Jew faggot retard mental patient thinks

Yeah he sent me pages of how I was the best looking guy ever then he's like no he's too masc for Asian girls as if I give a fuck what some Jew faggot retard mental patient thinks
Assuming you give a fuck about getting with asian girls anyway, most often theyre ugly panfaces and worthless without makeup

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Assuming you give a fuck about getting with asian girls anyway, most often theyre ugly panfaces and worthless without makeup
Yeah and contrary to what he thinks every time I walk past the international housing on campus the Asian girls outside smile, blush, and giggle as I walk by. And guess what @Zesto I STILL DONT WANT TO FUCK THEM LOLOLOL. Imagine chasing yellow pussy all ur life, never getting a taste, and then having some white Chad ignore them and choose not to fuck them. Must be rope fuel

• +1
Yeah and contrary to what he thinks every time I walk past the international housing on campus the Asian girls outside smile, blush, and giggle as I walk by. And guess what @Zesto I STILL DONT WANT TO FUCK THEM LOLOLOL. Imagine chasing yellow pussy all ur life, never getting a taste, and then having some white Chad ignore them and choose not to fuck them. Must be rope fuel
I bet he regrets ever going to japan, i think his trip was supposed to be over by now but still no updates :lul: he must've failed because he said he would be bragging about it all

• +1
I bet he regrets ever going to japan, i think his trip was supposed to be over by now but still no updates :lul: he must've failed because he said he would be bragging about it all
Lol imagine being such a cuck you think you're gonna get laid in one of most hypergamous nations in the world with women that think it's normal to cheat on their hard working husbands. honestly I didn't want to tell him this before because I felt sorry for him but my best friend went to Japan as a 5 out of 10 white normie and got more attention to zesto ever would because zesto is an ugly Jew subhuman

• +1
Lol imagine being such a cuck you think you're gonna get laid in one of most hypergamous nations in the world with women that think it's normal to cheat on their hard working husbands. honestly I didn't want to tell him this before because I felt sorry for him but my best friend went to Japan as a 5 out of 10 white normie and got more attention to zesto ever would because zesto is an ugly Jew subhuman
Its not that somebody chooses to be born with bad or good random tier genetic.

I am 5 out of 10 and white so I would probably do good in japland. But asian foids are retarded and unfaithful like you said so I dont think its worth investing time into. But god everything is about looks over there, you can see it in the animes and shit everything is made to be appealing and aesthetic. I guess zesto somehow thought he was appealing

• +1
what was/is the timespan of his trip?

I am 5 out of 10 and white so I would probably do good in japland. But asian foids are retarded and unfaithful like you said so I dont think its worth investing time into. But god everything is about looks over there, you can see it in the animes and shit everything is made to be appealing and aesthetic. I guess zesto somehow thought he was appealing
zesto found one j-pop idol from the 1980s who he looked somewhat like because of the hair and he thought that meant he was a Slayer ????
Its not that somebody chooses to be born with bad or good random tier genetic.
I'm not making fun of him because he is ugly. what part of that entire rant looks like that's what I was talking about? I'm making fun of him because he's delusional and narcissistic and talks shit about people behind their backs like a little coward bitch

• +1
Holy shit I'm 16 and would definitely beat his ass he looks like the kid you treat good because you are afraid he will shoot up the school
The best part is he wouldn't do anything about it either because he's such a pussy

zesto found one j-pop idol from the 1980s who he looked somewhat like because of the hair and he thought that meant he was a Slayer ????
Did you know that he took a picture with a chinese girl he knew and kept saying it was his gf, even though it took her days to respond to his texts

• +1
I'm not making fun of him because he is ugly. what part of that entire rant looks like it that's what I was talking about? I'm making fun of him because he's delusional a narcissistic and talk shit about people behind their backs like a little coward bitch
You wont say the same thing if you were uglier than him, that means you are making fun of him on that matter only because he is uglier. I am not really interested in your conflict with him, just pointing out to how looks work (genes), its looksmaxing forum

The best part is he wouldn't do anything about it either because he's such a pussy
He doesn't deserve his money he doesn't use them for good i would buy expensive clothes and a power rack fuck him

• +1
Did you know that he took a picture with a chinese girl he knew and kept saying it was his gf, even though it took her days to respond to his texts
IMAGINE BEING THAT PATHETIC HAHAHA. Bro I do the same thing to girls that they do to him and he thought he was almost as gl as me. Jfl. I mog him by legit 5 PSL points. So is that what he was talking about on .fun in that one thread? he was saying "just leave the girl out of this. It's my fault etc etc"
He doesn't deserve his money he doesn't use them for good i would buy expensive clothes and a power rack fuck him
Yeah he squanders the money with his ugly looks and terrible personality
You wont say the same thing if you were uglier than him,
Well I'm not and even if I was I would still say the same. My gripe with him has nothing to do with looks I'm just using that as leverage. The fact is he's cowardly beta male scum

• +1
IMAGINE BEING THAT PATHETIC HAHAHA. Bro I do the same thing to girls that they do to him and he thought he was almost as gl as me. Jfl. I mog him by legit 5 PSL points. So is that what he was talking about on .fun in that one thread? he was saying "just leave the girl out of this. It's my fault etc etc"
YES LOL he was talking about the girl as if she was his wife or something.

He said I was the only person who mogged him or some shit lol

• +1

Yeah he squanders the money with his ugly looks and terrible personality

Well I'm not and even if I was I would still say the same. My gripe with him has nothing to do with looks I'm just using that as leverage. The fact is he's cowardly beta male scum
Here in Greece the Most important thing is money .a friend of mine who is kinda rich made out with a twenty five year old hot girl just because he bought her am expensive drink he was 15 btw

YES LOL he was talking about the girl as if she was his wife or something.

He said I was the only person who mogged him or some shit lol
Hahahaha he joined the snap group chat with legit all young so chads and said he mogged everyone but me. Jfl
Here in Greece the Most important thing is money .a friend of mine who is kinda rich made out with a twenty five year old hot girl just because he bought her am expensive drink he was 15 btw
Jesus Christ
@Tony gambler was rich and still couldn't get laid for 23 years hahaha

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 611
Hahahaha he joined the snap group chat with legit all young so chads and said he mogged everyone but me. Jfl

Jesus Christ
That's kinda pathetic

gambler decided to get ogred with oneitis shitposting on incel forums and altmaxx
:lul:

• +1

What an autism legend

"My oneitis my oneitis my oneitis my oneitis my oneitis"

I remember I was the one to reveal his first alt on incels.me :feelshmm:

• +1