Punch bruises healed almost completely but still have an almost all red sclera from subconjuntival hemorrage caused by the shock (nothing serious)

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

Swelling on orbitals and buise is almost gone (I still have bruising between the upper eyelid and the eyebrow but thank to how deep set my eyes are its almost completely hidden). I also had subconjuntival hemorraging due to the impact shock but its nothing serious, just very visual. All my upper sclera is clean but again, the low set eyebrows cover the non red part of the eye so lots of times it looks like my entire eye is red lmao. Doctor said that eye blood takes a lot more time to clear than skin bruises so I guess i will have to go around with a red eye. Does it detract a lot from my looks? I didnt left home since my last post about the punch (one week ago), because I never go outside unless everything is fine lookswise. For example, i dont go out in bloat days either.

Am I safe going out with the eyeball like this? Sorry for the shitty cheap front cam distorted pic, the red sclera wasnt so visible with my mirror lightning.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and androidcel
Jeez what happened to you captain mophead

its literally ogre

Looks like a vampire tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and sorrowfulsad
ohhhh sshhhiiieeettttt

Takes me back to the early 2000's Blade 2 days. Wesley Snipes was one steaming hot chocolate.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
youre taking vampire maxing to a new level

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, PjSon and dogtown
Look like a power metal singer lol

Oof. Hope you're okay man.

Definitely gothmaxx. You would pretty much be a chick magnet (if you aren't already one).

For a second I thought that’s an emo girl

I wear sunglasses when my eyes go bloodshot (not quite the same, but it works for me).

Definitely gothmaxx. You would pretty much be a chick magnet (if you aren't already one).

yea my sight is good, doctor just say I have to have patience because eye blood takes a lot of time to dissapear aesthetically.

yea my sight is good, doctor just say I have to have patience because eye blood takes a lot of time to dissapear aesthetically.
What sucks is that bruises take long as fuck to heal.
Good thing your facial bones protected you though lol

Did someone punched you in the face fir being a gay vampire??

What sucks is that bruises take long as fuck to heal.
Good thing your facial bones protected you though lol
I think better lower orbitals would make the bruises under eye heal faster than they did

I think better lower orbitals would make the bruises under eye heal faster than they did
They probably would've taken most of the impact instead and you would have less of a bruise.

But yeah, it's good to have facial bones because it can protect you if some dipshit tries to sock you in the face. Having really deep set eyes helps too.

Run demon game bro. Tell people you're the son of satan and if they don't fuck you you'll eye lazer them to death. I would believe you tbh

Nemo

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, GenericChad1444 and BornAgainChad
Jeez what happened to you captain mophead

ah Ash, Evil Dead, good stuff.

Run demon game bro. Tell people you're the son of satan and if they don't fuck you you'll eye lazer them to death. I would believe you tbh

View attachment 12601

View attachment 12602

these are all good choices. 10/10 MAXX APPROVAL.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
ah Ash, Evil Dead, good stuff.

these are all good choices. 10/10 MAXX APPROVAL.
He needs to run twilight series game. JBs are creaming themselves thinking about vampires from the Twilight series.

that would be good too but real Vampires don't sparkle

go watch Nosferatu instead.

Just let your vampire buddies suck the blood out of your eye you vampire fart nigga and you're good

fucking hell man that looks brutal. was that form when the other guy punched you for slaying?

and yes, you should probably stay inside.

fucking hell man that looks brutal. was that form when the other guy punched you for slaying?

and yes, you should probably stay inside.

Yes, the eye didnt get directly hit, in fact it didnt "get closed" like the usual black eye, i retained perfect vision all the time. The bleeding in the eye came from the shock to the orbital I guess, because it started one day later and it didnt hurt. In fact I didnt notice it until I saw it in the mirror.

I wouldn't be surprised if you told someone to punch you just so that you have another reason to post your face on this and other sites.

Curious about what he looks like as a woman. The he'd make a qt trap with like minimal eyebrow trimming.
I have many zyress images on my laptop but I dont have my laptop at the moment