ベルセルク
9c50d31b91e0e3b490857d6191799d51

Inspired by @Mewcel

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel
= forced meme

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Any skilled photo editor who can edit an eye patch on Hotaru?

• +1
cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Zesto
How bout crop circles?
3ED296CE F77A 4F15 88CA 79216CE34F25

I used to be obsessed with these fucking things and everything to do with aliens. JFL. I had a telescope and I would look outside my windows for weird lights or anything out of the ordinary.

I’m such an autist tbh.

• +1
How bout crop circles?
View attachment 5615

I used to be obsessed with these fucking things and everything to do with aliens. JFL. I had a telescope and I would look outside my windows for weird lights or anything out of the ordinary.

I’m such an autist tbh.

fdb4d65f36f393fff6bbc841f6d31959.png

bd8bea75472cce1ffbc6cbe4996aa2ca.jpg

china_aliens2.gif

Japaneseufo.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I remember I did an assignment on Roswell at high school. It was very long and detailed. I spent hours researching it and writing about it.

Then when I finally handed it to the teacher he said everything I wrote was “pure drivel” fucking normie drone. :feelsree:

JFL at anyone who believes that was a weather balloon tbh. People are so gullible.

• +1
I remember I did an assignment on Roswell at high school. It was very long and detailed. I spent hours researching it and writing about it.

Then when I finally handed it to the teacher he said everything I wrote was “pure drivel” fucking normie drone. :feelsree:

JFL at anyone who believes that was a weather balloon tbh. People are so gullible.

Roswell responsible for technological advances that led to our modern society.

As always, among normies. Must keep power level down.

source.gif

I wrote paper about They Live for freshman English 101 in college.

Of course, I wrote "reptilian" symbolize wealthy/rich and movie about class struggle.

But do I actually believe that?

IMG 6217

Got 100 on paper.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

can you give me some good places to read about it
Roswell responsible for technological advances that led to our modern society.

As always, among normies. Must keep power level down.

source.gif

I wrote paper about They Live for freshman English 101 in college.

Of course, I wrote "reptilian" symbolize wealthy/rich and movie about class struggle.

But do I actually believe that?

View attachment 5618

Got 100 on paper.
reptilian = jew

• +1
can you give me some good places to read about it
Witness to Roswell: unmasking the 60 year old coverup is a good book. The day after Roswell is another book I recommend. I still have them both laying about somewhere..

Here’s some documentaries if you don’t want to read. I would recommend the books over the docs though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto and Deleted member 443