Punk/Rock/Metal/Goth scene a no-go zone

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I have had the (un)fortune to mistaken my high functioning autism for plain teenage anti-conformism. I didn't share the interests of the mainstream crowds in high school so I opted for nichemaxxing. I had my emo phase, punk phase, rock, goth and metal phases. The plan was to infiltrate the trendy alternative subcultures, fit in a gang of like minded people, create a social circle, and finally ascend with a girl who preferred Rancid and My CHemical ROmance over bubble-gum pop stuff like Pussycat Dolls. -- Boy, was I in for a crash landing.

Women only dated white guys. Apart from emo (which officially didn't exist), the goth, hard rock, punk subculture was dominated by a eurocentric aesthetic standard. No matter how I tried I was ignored by punk and metal girls. Even if I had the fortune of having the head of thick shiny luscious hair that I could style - didn't matter. Getting with a 'alternative' girl looked 100x harder than a normie one. I actually approached my metalhead looksmatch only to be ghosted and saw her dating an older bald manlet thereafter. Going to concerts was also a mix of suifuel and lifefuel (depends on the angle) - manlets, bald guys, lanklets all had their little gothic princesses with them.

tl;dr: Punk rock bishes are white supremist.

This is life fuel for some people, and the death sentence for others ie ethnics

This is life fuel for some people, and the death sentence for others ie ethnics

Reminds me on a theory put-out on r/asianmasculinity claiming that coastal liberal women are bigger white supremacists in the dating scene than republican country girls.

Reminds me on a theory put-out on r/asianmasculinity claiming that coastal liberal women are bigger white supremacists in the dating scene than republican country girls.
LMFAO that sub is a joke, and yeah at least Republican chicks will be upfront about it. Liberal SJWS will talk about white privilege then only date white males

• +1
Reactions: margotrobbie
Just J-RockMaxx bro.

85ba6df810dd6babeb086fd0882691a7

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
LMFAO that sub is a joke, and yeah at least Republican chicks will be upfront about it. Liberal SJWS will talk about white privilege then only date white males
Or become pansexual non-cisgender fluid Demi-double 360 xXx LuCiD 50/50 gender flavor queers.

Its not because of your skin color, but because of your bones.

bro racepill isn't real :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Lifefuel tbh.

I agree. Being ethnic Is such a desth sentence