Quarantine was amazing

SchizoTuto

SchizoTuto

Bronze
You could go out and it was all empty, you could being chased by the cops in an empty city, it felt like a post apocalyptic world (my dream)

Hang out with friends, run on the road....... It was damn good and a bit thrilling compared to the boring reality of life :/

Anyways if you guys could release a new Virus that'd be great + give me a safe vaccine first. I'd appreciate.

Share your experience with quarantine guys :D.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5incel125, Ascending2Tyrone, nathan and 12 others
Jerked off on zoom

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Rhino LeFort
couldn't agree more

the real/regular world is so boring, and that was the closest to some hollywood scenario i ve experienced. i m so jealous of retards who can believe in all kinds of bs conspiracy theories, supernatural forces etc; it's definitely more interesting to live while you have such a perception of the world than to be muh skeptical atheist

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
quarantine destroyed my grades.

• So Sad
Reactions: matka
Anyways if you guys could release a new Virus that'd be great + give me a safe vaccine first. I'd appreciate.

Share your experience with quarantine guys :D.
4202626 IMG 4809

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, nathan, org3cel.RR and 3 others
couldn't agree more

the real/regular world is so boring, and that was the closest to some hollywood scenario i ve experienced. i m so jealous of retards who can believe in all kinds of bs conspiracy theories, supernatural forces etc; it's definitely more interesting to live while you have such a perception of the world than to be muh skeptical atheist
Exactly my point, I agree on everything bro. It was so good. As a parkour lover, I could literally climb everywhere without any stupid old person menacing me of calling the cops.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and Prince of Pakistan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, User28823, wsada and 1 other person
It was based

Home workouts
Playing games
Fast food
Chilling at home all day

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, Debetro and org3cel.RR
It was a weird and fun time. I wouldn’t want another one though, gyms would close down and leaving the country would be harder. Back then I had no responsibilities so I didn’t have a care in the world. Now that I actually do I don’t think I’d enjoy it as much

• +1
Reactions: SchizoTuto
too bad i still had to go to school and was too young to do anything productive with it, honestly some new one rn would be peak like can monkeypox make a comeback?? anyways why do you want first bets on a jewish vaccine

• +1
So legit

• +1
I miss not seeing and hearing any airplanes in the sky, especially above the family cabin

I was just chilling rotting on .org and playing games like Witcher 3

• +1
I miss not seeing and hearing any airplanes in the sky, especially above the family cabin

I was just chilling rotting on .org and playing games like Witcher 3
Goated

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
too bad i still had to go to school and was too young to do anything productive with it, honestly some new one rn would be peak like can monkeypox make a comeback?? anyways why do you want first bets on a jewish vaccine
Yeah. SO I can profit lol

• +1
Tru used to be fun asf

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and SchizoTuto
It was a weird and fun time. I wouldn’t want another one though, gyms would close down and leaving the country would be harder. Back then I had no responsibilities so I didn’t have a care in the world. Now that I actually do I don’t think I’d enjoy it as much
Its understandable thanks bro for the post

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and N1666
@theonewhocantascend @flippasav pale foids everywhere because they didn't get any sun exposure for 6 months ❤️❤️❤️

• Love it
Reactions: flippasav
No interaction with any human other than my parents for 6 months wasn't all that

@theonewhocantascend @flippasav pale foids everywhere because they didn't get any sun exposure for 6 months ❤️❤️❤️
Vampiremaxxing

• +1
Staying indoors doing natural things that’s why

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
No interaction with any human other than my parents for 6 months wasn't all that
You could just go outside with friends, its not like they were arrest teenagers + I was in parkour stuff so I would be way faster than them

• +1
I miss not being forced to do stuff I didn't want to do

You could just go outside with friends, its not like they were arrest teenagers + I was in parkour stuff so I would be way faster than them
Yeah I realized all my friends did that but didn't call me or anything :feelswhy:

• So Sad
I miss not being forced to do stuff I didn't want to do
Yeah that was pretty cool times. But I know some peoples also didnt liked it. Personally adored it as you can read

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and Tortoisecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back