Question about buccal fat removal

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
I have some questions about buccal fat removal.
First I want to know if biting your cheeks is a good indicator to know how you look after buccal fat removal?
Then I want to know if buccal fat removal let’s you age worse?
And what cost can I expect to pay for it?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and .👽.
I have some questions about buccal fat removal.
First I want to know if biting your cheeks is a good indicator to know how you look after buccal fat removal?
Then I want to know if buccal fat removal let’s you age worse?
And what cost can I expect to pay for it?
Yes, biting your cheeks will give you a good indicator but it will also extend above that area, in the region below your zygos. You will need a surgeon who isn't afraid of removing enough buccal fat, as most won't remove that much and will make 0 difference aesthetically.

Buccal fat removal will make you age worse if you don't have the bones to support it. I think buccal fat removal is not good for most people unless they have a pheno with higher amounts of subcutaneous fat: East Asian, Eskimo, etc.

Around $3k-$5k.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14262 and .👽.
not an expert but you lose fat as you age so more fat = youthful look. if you remove it you will have less fat later so look older faster. (not sure)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
not an expert but you lose fat as you age so more fat = youthful look. if you remove it you will have less fat later so look older faster. (not sure)
True, but removing excess fat won't make you age worse than someone with the same amount of fat to begin with. Say you take a 21 year old with little buccal fat and a 21 year old with chubby babyface cheeks. If you remove the buccal fat of a babyfaced 21 year old to the same as the 21 year old with low amounts of buccal fat, they will age the same bar any genetic differences. It's simply accelerating your natural aging, which could be good for some people as even if you're babyfaced when you're 21, you will still lose collagen as you age so you won't necessarily age better than someone without it.

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88