question about extraction

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
is an extraction of 2 premolars from upper jaw fine if the goal is reducing the crowding of teeth?

like theyre really crowded

theres no other weird shit involved apart from Braces , plus the dentist says theyre gonna improve my lip support by changing canine position

at the same time if i mew and facepull often then my maxilla shouldn't change , right?

just mew for boneloss and resorption under the teeth:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
thats not how it works you realize that right ?
yeah i do, but this post was concerning any possible maxillary recession and my teeth are crowded so that minimises a good amount of recession as some teeth will move ahead plus the extracted teeth are gonna be small

now what i meant was, will mewing rn (at 16 ) kind of minimise the issues?

Ask if you can get MSE/some other kind of palate expansion (MSE effects es ratio though so be careful)

my lips became flatter after extractions from the profile view

Ask if you can get MSE/some other kind of palate expansion (MSE effects es ratio though so be careful)

my lips became flatter after extractions from the profile view
oh, well the dentist says theyre gonna improve my lip support and make them wider

even if they do flatten , lifefuel for me cause they protrude more than i want them to

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
oh, well the dentist says theyre gonna improve my lip support and make them wider

even if they do flatten , lifefuel for me cause they protrude more than i want them to
they didnt make mine wider I dont think (havent measured tho)

but yeah also in my case they protruded too much so flattening them might even be an improvement

Yes beause some people just have naturally smaller mouths and thus too many teeth which causes crowding. Big mouth with lots of teeth and wide palate is ideal ofc, but sometimes you have small mouth and they need to make space to move teeth around freely and extraction is pretty much the only way to achieve it.

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
Yes beause some people just have naturally smaller mouths and thus too many teeth which causes crowding. Big mouth with lots of teeth and wide palate is ideal ofc, but sometimes you have small mouth and they need to make space to move teeth around freely and extraction is pretty much the only way to achieve it.
mine isnt small, back of mouth is wide, front looks less wide cause of overbite