Question about eyebrow and eyelash dye

qsabathi

qsabathi

Iron
Hey everyone, I just started my hair routine for my eyebrows and eyelashes. I now have minoxidil and the deep dark brown beard dye for my eyebrows. I was wondering how I could potentially dye my eyelashes? I know I've read in some other threads many people dyed them, but I was wondering how exactly you would go about doing this in a safe way.

TLDR: Advice for dying lashes darker, don't want to go blind.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
Also did not mean to put looksmax flare.

After doing my research and reading from guys here I’ve decided to get them dyed by my barber. In my opinion it’s too risky to do it yourself, as eyebrows grow very slow so it’s over if you fuck up :feelswhy:

Easy to dye them as you just use beard dye and rinse after 5 minutes - lasts for about a month.

Minox, latisse, get it done by professional

Minox, latisse, get it done by professional
Do you use both? I've been using minox for 6 months and have had good gains but still don't have slayer eyebrows.
Easy to dye them as you just use beard dye and rinse after 5 minutes - lasts for about a month.
Do they appear denser when you dye them or just color? My eyebrows are already black but don't have good density.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and TUSSELEIF
Do you use both? I've been using minox for 6 months and have had good gains but still don't have slayer eyebrows.

Do they appear denser when you dye them or just color? My eyebrows are already black but don't have good density.

It makes both brows and lashes look just a little thicker putting beard dye on them. Just have to make sure eyes are shut good when doing lashes right after the brows. Also wipe the dye off the eyelids while counting the time off before rinsing.

Only minox, seen some improvement, but I forget to use it at times so I could maybe have seen more. But slight thicker. Thinking about trying out latisse, heard it should work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Only minox, seen some improvement, but I forget to use it at times so I could maybe have seen more. But slight thicker. Thinking about trying out latisse, heard it should work
I ordered latisse a while ago so still waiting for it to arrive. Just need to be cautious about periorbital fat loss since I have fat-hooding like Chico and no browridge, so I can't afford to lose any of it.

After doing my research and reading from guys here I’ve decided to get them dyed by my barber. In my opinion it’s too risky to do it yourself, as eyebrows grow very slow so it’s over if you fuck up :feelswhy:
what are the risks?

Hey everyone, I just started my hair routine for my eyebrows and eyelashes. I now have minoxidil and the deep dark brown beard dye for my eyebrows. I was wondering how I could potentially dye my eyelashes? I know I've read in some other threads many people dyed them, but I was wondering how exactly you would go about doing this in a safe way.

TLDR: Advice for dying lashes darker, don't want to go blind.
going blind ???