Question for black people; How would you react if a white guy approached you on the street and told you "fuck off back to africa nigger" ?

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Question for black people; How would you react if a white guy approached you on the street and told you "fuck off back to africa nigger" ?

What would you do if this happened?

Srs

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21597 and 5 others
I'd fuck him up.

• +1
Reactions: Travis, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
I know someone who is liable to do this after a bottle of vodka

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20652
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, UnseasonedChicken, Elvisandreaa and 8 others

Srs
I did a similar thing one time. Mispronounced the word Niger, and made it sound like I was calling the dude a nigger :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Didn’t get “fucked up” or anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20652
Nigger, go back to africa, in b4 you won't say this to "muh face" nigger that is what you are.

Your mother and sister are on my dick.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 6128
I'd ask them if they were buying the plane ticket.

I'm not black tho, thank the heavens.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SchizoAutism, the BULL, gymmaxedhorse and 4 others
@brucel is a sandnigger idk why hes barking for niggers

He needs to focus on the white men who are fucking his women and bombing his country

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Warlow, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others
NIGGERS FOREVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 16369
It's always muh bbc my dik with you niggers, jfl "same race" "it's only the difference in skin". You guys aren't human, homo erectus type shieeeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken and Deleted member 21620
It's always muh bbc my dik with you niggers, jfl "same race" "it's only the difference in skin". You guys aren't human, homo erectus type shieeeed

Shut the fuck up. Go take out your house trash.

I'm South Indian by the way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Growth Plate, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Whites don't have the courage to do that. I am mixed race and have never in my life had anyone say anything racist to my face. I have been in situations where people were arguing with me and I was slagging them off badly but they never went there with me. I think it's probably seen as too risky to say because the black person becoming violent would be seen as justifiable from a lot of normies. The risk of physical conflict is too high. First of all nobody is going to want to risk physical conflict with someone who is bigger than them. I wouldn't go up to Nicolay Valuev and call him an ugly fucker. The only way I would have the confidence to do it would be if I had a concealed weapon of some kind.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 21597 and 1 other person

Srs
mike tyson boxing GIF

Knock his ass out ofc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20652
I would be weary of anyone saying it tbh because it would be a really freak occurrence and the guy probably has a weapon of some kind but if he was just a random guy and drunk or whatever, I would take the opportunity to attempt the following 3 punch combination which I've been practising on the heavy bag in the gym lately.

rM4O6G8.gif

• +1
I would be weary of anyone saying it tbh because it would be a really freak occurrence and the guy probably has a weapon of some kind but if he was just a random guy and drunk or whatever, I would take the opportunity to attempt the following 3 punch combination which I've been practising on the heavy bag in the gym lately.

rM4O6G8.gif

Where do you train? What's the gym's name?

• +1

Being a black man in the west is easy mode/Tutorial mode when it comes to getting women. You should wish that you were a black man in the west. They get white women as easily as taking a piss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Being a black man in the west is easy mode/Tutorial mode when it comes to getting women. You should wish that you were a black man in the west. They get white women as easily as taking a piss
Unfortunately theyre the new meta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 20652

rM4O6G8.gif

So words hurt you?

I’d just laugh. Betas care, chads just stare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 20652
I'm South Indian by the way.
Brutal
Th 18
and you talk about fucking....Also why did you act like you were black at first? OP asked a question directed to blacks and you replied as if you were black. Low iq curry sentience in action

• +1
Brutal View attachment 1890939 and you talk about fucking....Also why did you act like you were black at first? OP asked a question directed to blacks and you replied as if you were black. Low iq curry sentience in action

My Mensa Norway IQ is 120+, which is quite high, like top 7% of the population.

My high IQ + schizophrenia/low latent inhibition + Sociopathy/ASPD makes me exceptional for being recruited in the military.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 20652
weak people get angry, moggers mog and carry on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 20652
So words hurt you?

I’d just laugh. Betas care, chads just stare

It's the satisfaction of seeing someone get punched and have a look of shock and fear on their face and society deeming it somewhat justified.

Whites don't have the courage to do that. I am mixed race and have never in my life had anyone say anything racist to my face. I have been in situations where people were arguing with me and I was slagging them off badly but they never went there with me. I think it's probably seen as too risky to say because the black person becoming violent would be seen as justifiable from a lot of normies. The risk of physical conflict is too high. First of all nobody is going to want to risk physical conflict with someone who is bigger than them. I wouldn't go up to Nicolay Valuev and call him an ugly fucker. The only way I would have the confidence to do it would be if I had a concealed weapon of some kind.
Bro what do you mean "courage"? 😂

Calling random blacks niggers is not the behaviour of a courageous man

• +1
weak people get angry, moggers mog and carry on

Yes weak people get angry by a word

Bc they have deep issues with self worth

So why is the N word so special

Yes weak people get angry by a word

Bc they have deep issues with self worth

So why is the N word so special
It’s not the word it’s the disrespect.

You wouldn’t like someone coming into your face and screaming you’re a faggot

• +1
A583D60F A042 4587 A717 718C8E3C9985

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Growth Plate, gymmaxedhorse and 2 others
i know the answer to that question because i've said things in the similiar manner to black guys before

it all depends who says it and if they are in the group

if they feel they got advantage they will try to escalate it

if they don't they get very submissive and meek

It’s not the word it’s the disrespect.

You wouldn’t like someone coming into your face and screaming you’re a faggot

Why should u respect a stranger.

Its all bull

Truth is you only would hit someone if he is smaller less threathening

If its a ogre brute you would shut the fuck up

That’s why you always carry 💀. Huge L if you live in America and don’t conceal carry everywhere

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Why should u respect a stranger.

Its all bull

Truth is you only would hit someone if he is smaller less threathening

Are you 3 years old? Jfl cuck

That’s why you always carry 💀. Huge L if you live in America and don’t conceal carry everywhere

Guns are illegal in Sweden.

Is it really legal in America? Can any American citizen just buy a gun like that? How come everyone is not commiting suicide then? 🤔

He's not even black haha he just has all these witty replies ready like a revolver, hehe sharp shooter I like that! Come to the barn, sunny boi..

White people don't do overt racism.

Everything is under their breath and displayed by their actions instead.

• +1
White people don't do overt racism.

Everything is under their breath and displayed by their actions instead.

Intresting post bruv. Elaborate on what actions it's displayed at for byspel (for example)

//Thomas DOM

• +1
Reactions: ....
id rape his htb girlfriend

• +1
Intresting post bruv. Elaborate on what actions it's displayed at for byspel (for example)

//Thomas DOM
Crossing roads, changing seats on transport, etc.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back