Question to most of you on this website

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Is your goal to obtain a average or slightly below average girl, or to obtain a stacy / stacy lite? Because most of you already can obtain the latter. Why not just settle? Serious. If I had your looks I’d settle, but I don’t so I can’t get shit. I just don’t understand the mindset.

I cant . But i want to be worshiped by a girl

It's not about obtaining anyone. It's about matching looks level to the innate level of narcissism so you feel good in life, and get dopamine spikes everytime you are outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, n0rthface, Deleted member 15899 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
It's not about obtaining anyone. It's about matching looks level to the innate level of narcissism so you feel good in life, and get dopamine spikes everytime you are outside
Except you’re already able to get your looksmatch so why bother going any further?

Im 5 PSL so I want to get with a decent looking girl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Baldingman1998
Except you’re already able to get your looksmatch so why bother going any further?
Life is not about relationships. There are more important goals, and looking good helps in all of them.

Is your goal to obtain a average or slightly below average girl, or to obtain a stacy / stacy lite? Because most of you already can obtain the latter. Why not just settle? Serious. If I had your looks I’d settle, but I don’t so I can’t get shit. I just don’t understand the mindset.
I just wanna get validation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
Life is not about relationships. There are more important goals, and looking good helps in all of them.
Except it is. Sleeping around is satanic jewish propaganda.

Except it is. Sleeping around is satanic jewish propaganda.
I agree, but relationship is still not the most important goal in life. But I am low t af, so I have zero sexual drive lately. Take it with grain of salt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Because most of you already can obtain the latter.
i cant man i just want a 4-5psl GF but not possible i dont even want to slay just someone to fuck and sleep with:feelswhy::feelswah:

• +1
Most people here are chads

• +1
i cant man i just want a 4-5psl GF but not possible i dont even want to slay just someone to fuck and sleep with:feelswhy::feelswah:
Same here

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
Its hard af when my lookmatches rejecting or dumping me everytime

These boys have no game

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
So basically you want a normal life?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I'm aspie, so even being gl doesn't mean much, women lose interest in me with little to no effort

I don't looksmax exactly to get girls and shit, but looksmaxxing kinda compensates for my shitty neurotransmitters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Sweet shenkels for sergeant

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looking good is not about getting girls, it's about being seen as a god on earth, worshipped by just existing and getting more opportunities with everything in life. Good looks is the single most valuable thing a person can have, you can get away with everything if you look good enough.
Jfl just imagine being jeff bezos or bill gates :lul: all that power, money and good things they have done and they will never be seen in the same light as someone like alain delon or cavill :feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 14478 and hebbewem
Looking good is not about getting girls, it's about being seen as a god on earth, worshipped by just existing and getting more opportunities with everything in life. Good looks is the single most valuable thing a person can have, you can get away with everything if you look good enough.
Jfl just imagine being jeff bezos or bill gates :lul: all that power, money and good things they have done and they will never be seen in the same light as someone like alain delon or cavill :feelskek:
True you just need to exist and be 7 PSL
My goal is to look white tbh :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: teracoper
yes I want a girl that is objectively a 8/10 at least. I have high standards for no reason and Idk why

i am never really attracted to wmn that much, my sole goal is to looksmax and look my best, as much as possible, just for self esteem so that i can look likeable, not just to women but to everyone, i can already get a wmn here and there but i never tried, but i am not happy the way i look i have self esteem issues and a little bit of social anxiety because of it, that is why i am looksmaxxing.

Neither, both types of girls desire emotionally unavailable dark triad narcissistic chads, none of which I am. Even if I was to get all the surgeries and ascend to being a chadpreet, I'm still at heart, a needy emotional cuddly kind of person that needs someone to hold on to, and to care about and desire me (obviously someone of the opposite sex ofc). The only reason why I don't act that way in real life is cause I know people, particularly women are turned off and disgusted by non alpha emotional needy people, even if they are good looking, and even if I do manage to get a foid with my looks, she'll eventually get "bored" of my personality and will cheat on me with some bad boy chad with all the aforementioned traits above. This absolute disregard for the care of another human being, simply because you feel like they have "outlived their usefulness" to you, is one of things that disgust me and make me despise women. I want to hurt women, not because I'm some natural psychopath that gets off hurting people, I want to hurt women cause they've hurt me.

I want to be able to live the Bateman lifestyle of fucking a new whore everyday. Love is a fucking meme and so are relationships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Even if i looksmax to the fullest, i won't be able to get a staci and it's not like i really want a 9/10 girl anyways. And i know, that's a trucel trait, but i'm literally afraid of beautiful women, they're so out of my league that thinking about them seems scary & pointless. Btw, 5/10 becky with decent breasts is more than enough for me

This absolute disregard for the care of another human being, simply because you feel like they have "outlived their usefulness" to you, is one of things that disgust me and make me despise women. I want to hurt women, not because I'm some natural psychopath that gets off hurting people, I want to hurt women cause they've hurt me.
Absolutely based

I just want to have children, idgaf about anything else

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670