Question.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
Just wondering but what is it with people on this forum using an avatar of that same dude who is shirtless? At first I thought it was an avatar of what someone on this site actually looked like.

You either mean @FatmanO or @Arceus300. They both are the biggest gigachads on This site And they MOG MOG MOG

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and FatmanO
You either mean @FatmanO or @Arceus300. They both are the biggest gigachads on This site And they MOG MOG MOG
I mean @Coping and some other dude. I think @RedPilledStemcel had an avatar of that person too in the past and I thought it was actually him if so.

Just wondering but what is it with people on this forum using an avatar of that same dude who is shirtless? At first I thought it was an avatar of what someone on this site actually looked like.
Its me in december when I was sucking my stomach in and had gym progress
I mean @Coping and some other dude. I think @RedPilledStemcel had an avatar of that person too in the past and I thought it was actually him if so.
Thats arceus but hes banned off the site

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Its me in december when I was sucking my stomach in and had gym progress

Thats arceus but hes banned off the site
Thanks for the info.

32180 You talking about this big skulled pretty boy hybrid smokemaxxed bad boy mogging machine slayer? That’s @Arceus300

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, androidcel and Deleted member 656