Questions on DHT gel

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
I ask those who have used it. Does it work if you're 16-18 years old? What sides does it have? Does it seriously suppress natural production? Instead of pp growth, can it boost muscle growth and fat loss?
I wonder if I can rub it on muscles and increase muscle mass, if u dont find it stupid

dht does nothing for muscle mass

I find it stupid. Won't do anything really.
You don't rub androgen gel on your muscles you rub it on your stomach and chest area.

Heightmaxx with GH and peptides.
Run test, but judging from your post you won't be able to design a cycle that's appropriate for a teenager. You need a shit done of blood work regularly and you should preferably bnc til you're 22-24.

DHT can actually stunt muscle mass.

It doesn't shutdown on its own, as it doesn't activate estrogen receptor. However it will displace T from SHBG, and that will cause shutdown.

Good for dick size and beard growth.

I wouldn't do roids that young.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785
DHT can actually stunt muscle mass.
why? Its actually responsible for muscle growth. It has its anabolic activity
I saw this dude's article he seemed to be applying dht topically on shoulders and neck therefore expecting local muscle growth here I suppose

I wouldn't do roids that young.
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

I find it stupid. Won't do anything really.
You don't rub androgen gel on your muscles you rub it on your stomach and chest area.

Heightmaxx with GH and peptides.
Run test, but judging from your post you won't be able to design a cycle that's appropriate for a teenager. You need a shit done of blood work regularly and you should preferably bnc til you're 22-24.
I already heightmaxx with peptides and having some results, but I also want dickmax, low inhib max and more dimorphic max with DHT

I already heightmaxx with peptides and having some results, but I also want dickmax, low inhib max and more dimorphic max with DHT
Add GH for real heightmaxxing results.
5-10ius.

How does DHT gel low inhib max huh?

Just run test if you want to increase DHT.

I am too poor for that

It is one of its properties, which is said in articles about it
The effects described in the article are basically the effects of having supraphysiological test levels.

The article is also poorly and incorrectly written. He writes that DHT antagonizes estrogen. You can't agonize or antagonize a hormone, you antagonize receptors themselves to prevent molecules from binding to it. That's just one of the faulty statements made.

How does DHT gel low inhib max huh?

Neurosteroids are derivatives of DHT. They are called inhibitive neurosteroids, as opposed to excitative neurosteroids which are derivatives of DHEA and pregnenolone, but don't let the name mislead you. They actually make you low inhib, and "inhibititory" here refers to effects on GABA receptors.

DHT derivatives make you more stoic, resilient and risk tolerant. This is how we differ from foids, unironically.

why? Its actually responsible for muscle growth. It has its anabolic activity

Nope. DHT is mostly androgenic and plain T is anabolic.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Neurosteroids are derivatives of DHT. They are called inhibitive neurosteroids, as opposed to excitative neurosteroids which are derivatives of DHEA and pregnenolone, but don't let the name mislead you. They actually make you low inhib, and "inhibititory" here refers to effects on GABA receptors.

DHT derivatives make you more stoic, resilient and risk tolerant. This is how we differ from foids, unironically.

Nope. DHT is mostly androgenic and plain T is anabolic.

I know how the brain works I'm studying neurology... I'm just saying that it would be better to run test only or test primo, anavar instead of making some shit gel.

@Henry_Gandy dht/androgenic guru