Quick debloat method

Supernatueal

Supernatueal

ricell mogger
Whenever I go to the gym I always notice that after my workout my face is leaner. (You can check how bloated you are by just clenching and flexing your massetter muscle and see how apparent it is, you will see it flex upwards towards your temple) I believe this happens because you will begin to sweat and your water retention could go down, this is not for sure though, but I do notice less bloating significantly,

so before I go to school I’ll do a couple different weighted lifts (it can be anything) and then some jump rope, this is a good quick debloat method.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, the MOUSE, LooksmaxxHopeful and 4 others
Whenever I go to the gym I always notice that after my workout my face is leaner. (You can check how bloated you are by just clenching and flexing your massetter muscle and see how apparent it is, you will see it flex upwards towards your temple) I believe this happens because you will begin to sweat and your water retention could go down, this is not for sure though, but I do notice less bloating significantly,
View attachment 2496201
so before I go to school I’ll do a couple different weighted lifts (it can be anything) and then some jump rope, this is a good quick debloat method.
youre right about water retention going down after exercise, but main reason (at least for me) is that I Just clench my face muscles when putting effort, eyebrows get closer to my eyes, face looks tighter but more relaxed overall, effect lasts like 2-3 hours. surprised I had not seen this all over by now tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
View attachment 2496201
Smart

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Best debloat method is run as fast as you can for 30 minutes on a treadmill.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69 and Whitepill_Saint