Quickly debloating before a party

ManletJordanBarrett

ManletJordanBarrett

Silver
I have a party tonight and I’m very bloated, how can I fix this? Would the solution be drinking no water today or drinking my normal 4 liters?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Take 3 big dumps
Bahahahahha

Dehydrating yourself will cause lymph node swelling. Just take a hot shower/sauna and drink coconut water after. Maybe administer furosemide if really necessary. Bloating is an issue caused by lymph node swellage, mucus build up and or fat. Water retention is mostly a meme, a hot shower gets rid of most water retention.

I would suggest you try out all these methods and see what works out for you.

• +1
Reactions: donttrust and autistic_tendencies
Dehydrating yourself will cause lymph node swelling. Just take a hot shower/sauna and drink coconut water after. Maybe administer furosemide if really necessary. Bloating is an issue caused by lymph node swellage, mucus build up and or fat. Water retention is mostly a meme, a hot shower gets rid of most water retention.

I would suggest you try out all these methods and see what works out for you.
So would drinking a ton of water be helpful or just drink a few bottles and call it a day

Waterpulling if u have the equipment

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31238
whats ur bf%

what did u eat that cause u to be bloated

don't listen to these dehydrating shit autists tell you, you're gonna have a bad mood + you couldn't talk and if you could no one could hear what youre saying.

just rub two ice cubes on your face for 3 minutes that's what i personally do.

edit: drink 3 litrs of water and piss all of it before going to the part that'll help too.