QUORA CUCK LARPS ABOUT BEING SOCIAL (Tales From Quora Pt. 2)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
“You’re such a flirt!”

“Every time I see you, you’re with a new table of girls.”

“Why are you such a player?”

I hear variations of that on a regular basis, and the reasons for their misconception are simple:

1. I’m very social.
  2. I have more female friends than male friends.
Growing up, after my older brother graduated, I spent a full 5 years with only sisters and parents at home. I became comfortable with interactions with girls and learned to be social without giving romantic signals. That carried over into a lot of my high school social life. Girls were comfortable around me because we could casually talk about their own interests and pursuits without fear of romantic motives.

I’ve found that to be even more true in college. As someone who has committed to staying out of the dating pool for a while, I can comfortably talk to girls I meet without giving false impressions or leading them on. They pick up on that quickly. I can (and do) help them with guy questions, and together we have a good, wholesome time being friends.

Is that a little unusual? Yes. It also means that I’m usually hanging out with a group of majority girls, and can regularly be spotted enjoying a lively conversation with this or that female friend. From the outside, it’s seen as flirting.

Now, when I ask girls who accuse me of being a flirt if they ever felt I was flirting with them… the only answer I ever get is “of course not.” And when I follow that up by asking if I talk to other girls differently than I talk to them, they all admit I don’t. The only reason they can provide for labeling me as a “flirt” and a “player” is the number of female people I talk to. Nothing more than numbers.

Once people come to understand that my interactions don’t have romantic intent, I am either labeled as “gay” or a “simp.” That’s alright. A large portion of my college residence already thinks I’m gay.

Regardless of what they think, my friends value me for who I am. They appreciate that I’ll listen to their guy problems and offer a male perspective. They appreciate that I’ll happily discuss various stereotypically feminine media (such as Hallmark movies or the Great British Baking Show). And they really appreciate that I’ll stalk the occasional Instagram profile for them.

I’m happy where I am. But I wish people could get beyond shallow stereotypes based on only the demographics of my friends and not the content of our relationships.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, zoomertrader, aBetterMii and 6 others
Written by a 5'4 balding iranian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Anchor_Ship, zoomertrader and 13 others
Dont sound like a larp
Ik many ugly guys who play the "gay" best friend to foids like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19896, Oberyn, aBetterMii and 2 others
Quora is a goldmine for shit like this. Have you ever browsed the IQ section of it? Better yet have you went into the Philippines one?

The philippines one is full of filipinos coping and answering questions aimed for foreigners like: "What do you like about Filipinos as foreigner?" And 80% of the replies would be retarded gooks jacking themseves off😂😂😂😂

Look at this filipino larper trying to equate themselves to the superior japanese people and getting blackpilled unironically by someone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, fauxfox, Deleted member 16853 and 3 others
Dont sound like a larp
Ik many ugly guys who play the "gay" best friend to foids like that
no one likes ugly people in any aspect of life, just shut up retarded.

no one likes ugly people in any aspect of life, just shut up retarded.
most people are ugly/average
sounds like u never go outside
no one likes ugly people in romantic aspects, they dgaf ab the other ones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311