r/amiugly is a place for chads to post for validation and bragging

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

My brain cannot fathom the utter amount of pussy this guy is getting he has it all fuck I hope he’s a 5’4 turbo manlet but even then he’d mog my ancestry

13B08FCC 31CE 499B BAD6 DF1FAC6936A9

I want to decapitate and rape him (in that particular order) because of the emotions I am feeling right now.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Jake paul cel

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Meanwhile I am a subhumancurrycelcel :feelswhy:

• +1

He claims to be bi so he is living life on tutorial mode. He can play ball for both teams, and gay men have 0 standards. Literally can't lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, zharupodrugu, Lmao and 5 others
Id kill to have his looks :feelswah:

• +1
Early 20's is the age where measthetic or robust prettyboy is king. If you incels leave your basement and go to a college campus/campus parties prettyboy twinks get nothing, vast majority of prime college age girls go for gymcelled HTN's/robust looking pretty men or even just skinny normies tbh

:lul::lul: had few girls aww'ing my prettyboy twink friend when he tried approaching them

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, the BULL, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Early 20's is the age where measthetic or robust prettyboy should is king. If you go incels leave your basement and go to a college campus/campus parties prettyboy twinks get nothing, vast majority of prime college age girls go for gymcelled HTN's/robust looking pretty men or even just skinny normies tbh

:lul::lul: had few girls aww'ing my prettyboy twink friend when he tried approaching them
Lifefuel

Screenshot 12

I am srs nigga this is basically the spectrum of average couples youll see in college campuses across the US.
Normie. robust pretyboy, masc ogre face dude getting pussy

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Lmao, Xangsane and 2 others
check out r/ladybonersgw or r/ratemynudebody, top rated post is usually some dumb shit by a chad with a big dick or a hot bod like "kinda insecure about my size/body...🥺"

Early 20's is the age where measthetic or robust prettyboy is king. If you incels leave your basement and go to a college campus/campus parties prettyboy twinks get nothing, vast majority of prime college age girls go for gymcelled HTN's/robust looking pretty men or even just skinny normies tbh

that's why I put on some weight and did construction and now I just look like a fat faget and I just saw bitches at college getting with twink tiktok boys . imma rope

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22015

What would you classify Cameron Porras? I'm an uglier and less robust version of him.

I noticed these observations at uni and work too

View attachment 1857073

I am srs nigga this is basically the spectrum of average couples youll see in college campuses across the US.
Normie. robust pretyboy, masc ogre face dude getting pussy
Why do people emphasize on skull size but those guys have the same head size as the women

What would you classify Cameron Porras? I'm an uglier and less robust version of him.

Bro at early 20 prettyboy estrogenic look just doent work. If you gymcell and stubblemax you will have harems of college girls on your dick. I can bet $10000 right now

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
check out r/ladybonersgw or r/ratemynudebody, top rated post is usually some dumb shit by a chad with a big dick or a hot bod like "kinda insecure about my size/body...🥺"

that's why I put on some weight and did construction and now I just look like a fat faget and I just saw bitches at college getting with twink tiktok boys . imma rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Xangsane
Bro at early 20 prettyboy estrogenic look just doent work. I you gymcell and stubblemax you will have harems of college girls on your dick. I can bet $10000 right now
how 2 stubblemax?

Bro at early 20 prettyboy estrogenic look just doent work. I you gymcell and stubblemax you will have harems of college girls on your dick. I can bet $10000 right now
Would you say he's a prettyboy?
I'm in my mid 20s. The prettier, single girls at work irrespective of race keep swooning over that 6'2 maesthetic muscular white chadlites at work and I mostly get attention from LTBs and weak MTBs.

Depends on your stats tbh but ez in general due to very strong hookup culture
If I were to move to the US how would it be for a Halal dater?

Always the same thing

A faggot htn or higher posting a photo by saying i never had a girlfriend and receive a lot compliments

Would you say he's a prettyboy?
I'm in my mid 20s. The prettier, single girls at work irrespective of race keep swooning over that 6'2 maesthetic muscular white chadlites at work and I mostly get attention from LTBs and weak MTBs.
The dude whose name you dropped is robust af

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Need to look normal too buddy boyo, I can tell you wanna rapemaxx just from your avatar

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22015
The dude whose name you dropped is robust af
Yeah, I look like a slightly less robust version of him especially the lower third. I look like a mix of him and Harry Potter.

Try to look more high class. 20 year old+ women specially the prime ones are very class conscious
Once I'm not brokecel I can have class

Would get rated LTN for nct, lower orbits, eyelashes and midface length

Why do people emphasize on skull size but those guys have the same head size as the women
they'd look better with bigger skulls
hasan piker will never look like a true "chad" with his tiny skull

My brain cannot fathom the utter amount of pussy this guy is getting he has it all fuck I hope he’s a 5’4 turbo manlet but even then he’d mog my ancestry

View attachment 1856990

I want to decapitate and rape him (in that particular order) because of the emotions I am feeling right now.

wtf are you on about? He has a wonky face and a pencil neck.