r/braincels meetup explains why incels are just virgins with autism

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
r/braincels organise a meetup, normies show up JFL

Unless you are PSL autist you can clearly see overwhelming majority of these fakecels are normie tier and clearly have the potential to ascend. My hypothesis is that learning about blackpill has hit these normies too hard. You cannot call yourself involuntarily celibate if you have not looksmaxxed first, this fat guy on left with iPad probably refers to himself as a trucel despite being 90% bodyfat, truly despicable creatures. Most incel forums are gay circlejerks screaming about how women do not want them and reaffirming to themselves constantly that women are at fault despite being literal basement dwellers.

It is good for universe and mankind that these young men have internalized their genetic inferiority and have submit to Chad, it will amplify the genetic composition of the human race. Remember Chad is genetically superior and thus are higher IQ, 90% of incels lie somewhere on Autism spectrum, probably on more extreme side.

i am so sexually frustrated it's unreal. i am muscularly and aerobically fit. the blood flow to my penis operates at maximum efficiency. I eat a healthy, whole food diet that ensures my cum is a nice flavor for her to swallow. i have been training my dick for years in preparation for entry to the vagina, of which i've extensively studied. you may not like it, but I am the peak of male virility.

Instead of bimax or genio, this incel focused on maximizing the efficiency of blood flow to his penis (which women will never see). He has also been rotting on .is since 2017 (5 years), brutal.

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING INCEL IF YOU HAVENT GOT SURGERY AND OR INJECTED HGH, IF THAT DOES NOT ASCEND YOU, THEN YOU CAN ROPE, REMEMBER THIS

INCEL IN 2022= VIRGIN W/ AUTISM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Danish_Retard, Racky and 8 others
"You cannot call yourself involuntarily celibate if you have not looksmaxxed first"

over for this whole forum then

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, gymmaxedhorse, rand anon and 8 others
yeah a lot of them are LARPers that's how it's always been in the incel game, these kinds of sluthate lookism forums attracts chadlites like moths to a flame

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Lawton88, Deleted member 20216 and 1 other person
F6227892 4BB8 4B53 896F AF818EEC6295

Foids don't give a shit about 'normies'.

I've said this before and I'm saying it again: There's no such thing as 'normies'. Normies are not more sexually desired than so-called 'pure' incels. It's just that they're not outright hideous and so many women are willing to use them as betabucks once they're too old for chad or they failed to marry one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Duragmax, Mewton, klamus and 18 others
r/braincels organise a meetup, normies show up JFL
View attachment 1783923View attachment 1783928

Unless you are PSL autist you can clearly see overwhelming majority of these fakecels are normie tier and clearly have the potential to ascend. My hypothesis is that learning about blackpill has hit these normies too hard. You cannot call yourself involuntarily celibate if you have not looksmaxxed first, this fat guy on left with iPad probably refers to himself as a trucel despite being 90% bodyfat, truly despicable creatures. Most incel forums are gay circlejerks screaming about how women do not want them and reaffirming to themselves constantly that women are at fault despite being literal basement dwellers.

It is good for universe and mankind that these young men have internalized their genetic inferiority and have submit to Chad, it will amplify the genetic composition of the human race. Remember Chad is genetically superior and thus are higher IQ, 90% of incels lie somewhere on Autism spectrum, probably on more extreme side.

Instead of bimax or genio, this incel focused on maximizing the efficiency of blood flow to his penis (which women will never see). He has also been rotting on .is since 2017 (5 years), brutal.

YOU ARE NOT FUCKING INCEL IF YOU HAVENT GOT SURGERY AND OR INJECTED HGH, IF THAT DOES NOT ASCEND YOU, THEN YOU CAN ROPE, REMEMBER THIS

INCEL IN 2022= VIRGIN W/ AUTISM
Tbh they’re trucels

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
View attachment 1784003

I've said this before and I'm saying it again: There's no such thing as 'normies'. Normies are not more sexually desired than so-called 'pure' incels. It's just that they're not outright hideous and so many women are willing to use them as betabucks once they're too old for chad or they failed to marry one.
Normies fuck while you're 31 and jerking off to hentai in your basement (y)

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28541, Mewton and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 14392
You're calling this a normie? :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Mewton, HerpDerpson and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Mewton, Deleted member 20565 and 4 others
Lanklet truecel
l

This probably isn't even an incel meetup jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
"Normie" bahahaha

Someone ban this bluepilled greycel :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20216 and Erik-Jón
theyre subhumans tho

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Dystopian
View attachment 1784003

I guess 5/10 now is kind of the new 4/10 to many females.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend
How can any1 go to these meetings

You always gotta be careful with what you say cuz any of them caN ER you any moment :lul:

@Preston

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jason Voorhees and Lawton88
i can tell you spend a lot of times in coding classes and playing dungeons and dragons

these faggots wouldn't last 5 minutes with real normies

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28541, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, incel194012940, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
Idk how hard it is to get it into your brain that normies are incels nowadays. Over for normies.

You need to be above normie to have dating/sexual success.
Atleast half the guys in the pics in your post are low-tier normie or worse. They don't stand a chance at all at their current looks.

The dating market is fucked, and to win you need to looksmax hard and show certain personality traits (low inhib/know what you want, the most important) for success. Most people don't have what it takes and don't have the support networks needed to learn them what it takes.

incels,blackpillers know how dating works and what is needed to win. But going from theory to practice is a major obstacle that very few people have the mental strength to do by themselves.

It's not easier than starting your own company from scratch imo.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Bakin donuts 🍩, klamus and 8 others
good thread bro 👍🏻, these dudes would be saved if they started weigh lifting early, my friend group looks like this and all of them have gfs because they gymmaxed and super nt

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
They'd stand no chance in my college, them being neurodivergent or not
Maybe the tall ones

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, rand anon, thereallegend and 3 others
JFL stop cherry picking most of fakecels there are normies you AA slave niggercunt

picking cherries like how you pick that cotton jigaboo
View attachment 1784015
For starters you low IQ inbred cunt, if you are curry/rice then you are automatically truecel. Everyone knows rice/curires have 0 SMV. And most of the white dudes there are subhuman AF. There is probably 1 or 2 dudes in that image which could just about fit into normie criteria. But the rest are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
They'd stand no chance in my college, them being neurodivergent or not
Maybe the tall ones
They are perma cels they should be .is top contributors tbh

Almost all of those guys are subhuman. 2 or 3 of the white guys in the back could probably get laid if they looksmaxxed and are nt, but it’s over for those ethnic guys.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and thereallegend
TBH normies don't exist, all those subhumans in the photo would be avoided by females. Its either Chad or subhuman in 2022, normie tier doesn't exist.
Of course some of them have looksmaxxing potential but as they are now they are incels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, LightSkinNoob, rand anon and 1 other person
Im the ugliest man alive

wtf they are all htn at least with rhino or fat loss easy chadlites

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, incel194012940, rand anon and 1 other person
This is like washing a broken car instead of fixing it. It will get him nowhere.
NGMI

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
Almost everyone there is either a ltn or a gook shit thread

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28541, incel194012940 and 1 other person
Only the White dude doing the ok symbol is normie tier and has potential to ascend. The rest would at best get to normie tier through looksmaxxing, still better than rotting I suppose but their dating lives wouldn’t improve

i was taller than every single person in this picture as a 13 year old boy.

They all unironically need haircuts and gymmaxx and switch their style up

are any of those guys on this site?

I would say 20% of the group is MTN AT MOST, and only one is MAYBE a HTN. This is a LTN / Incel crowd, WTF are you talking about.

I just see a bunch of future JBWmaxxers and kpopmaxxers

Mostly LTN and some fat/softminned MTN I dont really see any truecels maybe 1 or 2 truecels at the very most

good thread bro 👍🏻, these dudes would be saved if they started weigh lifting early, my friend group looks like this and all of them have gfs because they gymmaxed and super nt
indeed they needed to play highschool sports and have gymmaxxed and NTmaxxed throughout their upbringing and 60% of the guys in the pic wouldve been fine, but they probably chose to rot on 4chan