r/malementalhealth

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
It literally is the .is of Reddit. And as you might imagine, some posts get removed.

And this is a very funny post.

For all the lowattentionspancels, here the most funny parts:

"Every day there’s men on here writing suicide posts and their reasoning honestly boils down to ‘ I wanna die because I can’t get bitches . ‘ This isn’t seen with the concern it’s due or seen as a major red flag. This is upvoted and every man who comments under this type of posts says ‘ yeah man there’s just good looking men who attract women and then there’s men like us, who just aren’t attractive. It’s just how it is . ‘ And this sentiment is reflected in every one of these daily suicidal posts we see, and it is also upvoted to shit. It just makes me wonder - what is this actual goal of this subreddit?"

"you know what’s crazy? If a guy on this sub says ‘ I’m gonna kill myself because I can’t girls . ‘ we collectively act as if this is a proportional response. But if you tell that same guy ‘ hey man there’s more to life than women . ‘ , you immediately get responded to as if you’re invalidating someone’s reality. It’s not invalidation. It’s a genuine will to uplift."

I guess you can close all the incel subs, but you can't get the incels out of Reddit. Very entertaining ngl.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Dr. Bludy, rand anon and 6 others
Just revive r/braincels under a different name theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 31944, Brootal and 7 others
Not being able to get bitches is a valid reason to feel suicidal if there should be one.

A life without love and children isn't a life

• +1
Reactions: mar, p0lishsubhuman, HumidVent and 12 others
Just revive r/braincels under a different name theory
I find it funny how every sub that talks about men's mental health turns into an incel sub.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HumidVent, Deleted member 29167, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Not being able to get bitches is a valid reason to feel suicidal if there should be one.

Idk, love is just a chemical reaction in the brain.

And so many people remain childless, that i do not think anyone cares anymore...

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

You shouldn't work as mental health advisor for incels.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, hairyballscel, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I find it funny how every sub that talks about men's mental health turns into an incel sub.
People really think they should fuck every woman they come in contact with WITHOUT even doing the basic hygiene. Unironically, many people in .is and other incel-sphere would benefit a LOT just by finding a job, and cutting their fucking nails.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith, rand anon, aspiringexcel and 2 others
You shouldn't work as mental health advisor for incels.
The only way a mental health advisor could help an incel is by fucking them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, rand anon, stevielake and 6 others

And so many people remain childless, that i do not think anyone cares anymore...
Just? Love is an addiction. It's the reason we're alive

Many people remain childless as they remain depressed

Just let them rot there and end themselves, they’re useless to society anyway and are better off dead

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, WeiWei and AlexAP

Some do. Maybe a good 30-40% , which is enough to make niggas depressed. Even some women in their late 30s yearn for kids (doesn't necessarily mean they regret whoring around tho)
People really think they should fuck every woman they come in contact with WITHOUT even doing the basic hygiene. Unironically, many people in .is and other incel-sphere would benefit a LOT just by finding a job, and cutting their fucking nails.
The average .is poster isn't unhygienic.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, WeiWei and Artemis
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, aspiringexcel and Brus Wane
I lurked on .is a bit, and i have a feeling that most of them actually are...
It's the effect of their inceldom not the cause

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HumidVent, rand anon, AlexAP and 1 other person
R/MensRights is the only valid male suffrage subreddit. All the others are bluepilled with female users invading the male space and men downplaying men’s issues, this one included. The only support that is valid for men is blackpill or whitepill. You can’t be bluepilled and expect the help and highlighting of the issue to be in the favour of men.

• +1
Reactions: Myth, Yliaster and Artemis
It's the effect of their inceldom not the cause
Why are they complaining they cannot find a girl then?

Women literally do hair removal and other cosmetic shit all their lives, even when not dating. And not complaining. this is the reality: if you want dating, you HAVE to put at least SOME effort. Nothing comes from nothing.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP and alriodai

Women literally do hair removal and other cosmetic shit all their lives, even when not dating. And not complaining. this is the reality: if you want dating, you HAVE to put at least SOME effort. Nothing comes from nothing.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
The only way a mental health advisor could help an incel is by fucking them
fucking for the sake of fucking isn't gonna help an incel

incels wanna feel true attraction from girls, not pity fucking or pity dating

• +1
Reactions: Artemis, AlexAP and Deleted member 31457
fucking for the sake of fucking isn't gonna help an incel

incels wanna feel true attraction from girls, not pity fucking or pity dating
Can I ask you a question on this?

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and alriodai

"but but chad is born and does nothing and get hoes" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and WeiWei

I just want passionate sex tbh where the bitch orgasms, I don't want kids

• +1
Yeas, that's what makes it real. Nothing that exists outside of our bodies has worth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Artemis
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Artemis
Muh brotherhood... lmao
They wouldn’t even piss on you if you were on fire, what brotherhood you talking about, let them cry alone

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and WeiWei
R/MensRights is the only valid male suffrage subreddit. All the others are bluepilled with female users invading the male space and men downplaying men’s issues, this one included. The only support that is valid for men is blackpill or whitepill. You can’t be bluepilled and expect the help and highlighting of the issue to be in the favour of men.
I think all the other subs become full of incels from other banned subs.

I'm not a fun of r/mensrights either. They just vent all the time, many incels are there too, not a good sub imo. Things like supporting men in child custody, being against the draft or circumcision or help with true mental health problems (not just "I can't order girls from Tinder") are noble goals, but mensrights do nothing about it.

Yeas, that's what makes it real. Nothing that exists outside of our bodies has worth.
What exists is you. The chemicals in your brain from love is you. Your children are you. Reproduction is immortality/reincarnation. By not having children you cease to exist. Goodbye.

Autumn 2016 - screenshot from video recorded at lowest point of my life

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis and AlexAP
Your children are you. Reproduction is immortality/reincarnation. By not having children you cease to exist. Goodbye.
From the bottom of my heart, you are dead wrong. You cease to exist after death, period. The only thing you have exists while you're alive, stop coping with reincarnation through reproduction.

And having a family doesn't equal love and connection. I couldn't give less a shit about my family.

• +1
They wouldn’t even piss on you if you were on fire, what brotherhood you talking about, let them cry alone
exactly my point, and yes we do agree, you are right. Such subs or communities don't make sense exactly for the reason you've outlined above: men don't have an in-group bias, they don't have this incentive to help other men since then they would be helping their very competition

From the bottom of my heart, you are dead wrong. You cease to exist after death, period. The only thing you have exists while you're alive, stop coping with reincarnation through reproduction.

And having a family doesn't equal love and connection. I couldn't give less a shit about my family.
Are you an incel/volcel? What do you care about in life? What do u do for fun I don't understand.

I just naturally have the urge to want to have kids and love my family I don't understand how there can b ppl who don't

Also I said just your avi gives smug vibes but you give smug vibes too. Who the fuck starts a sentence with "from the bottom of my heart"? So condescending. And who tf says something like "oh come on" without elaborating? Prick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Daqirius
What exists is you. The chemicals in your brain from love is you. Your children are you. Reproduction is immortality/reincarnation. By not having children you cease to exist. Goodbye.
Very non-logical take IMO.

If i store my sperm in the bank for the next 200 years, does it mean i extended my life by 200 years? :feelsmega:

If i store my sperm in the bank for the next 200 years, does it mean i extended my life by 200 years? :feelsmega:
Probably not because it's unnatural but maybe

• +1
Are you an incel/volcel? What do you care about in life? What do u do for fun I don't understand.

I just naturally have the urge to want to have kids and love my family I don't understand how there can b ppl who don't

Also I said just your avi gives smug vibes but you give smug vibes too. Who the fuck starts a sentence with "from the bottom of my heart"? So condescending. And who tf says something like "oh come on" without elaborating? Prick
You must be new here, this nigga gets triggered when other men vent but always complains about his life on here so he can get attention.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Artemis
You must be new here, this nigga gets triggered when other men vent but always complains about his life on here so he can get attention.
Wdym he complains about his life

You shouldn't be concerned whether something is logical or non-logical. Its natural or unnatural because nature is the programming of this reality. You should always follow nature and listen to your natural senses.

JFL it's okay for men to complain. That doesn't change the fact that incels behave miserable. Imagine having a sub about male mental halth and asking why women don't have to work on themselves jfl.
That he can't get women like an incel 😭
Nah I complain about missing out on parental love.

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Nick Fuentes was talking about this recently on Fresh&Fit (Timestammped) @AlexAP

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
JFL it's okay for men to complain. That doesn't change the fact that incels behave miserable. Imagine having a sub about male mental halth and asking why women don't have to work on themselves jfl.
Stop projecting retard, you are literally an incel yourself yet need a safe space because you are not like the others apparently 😂😂😂

Neither incel nor volcel. I do care about having emotional connections and fulfilling my potential. This has been difficult for me, but I try to not give up.

It's okay to want to have a family and kids, and love your family. My relationship with my family is horrible so I know it's not a given. Life can't be about family for everyone. Incels who think a woman will make all of their problems go away are wrong, it's not a given, but I guess we are always obsessed about things we don't have.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Nick Fuentes was talking about this recently on Fresh&Fit (Timestammped) @AlexAP

At 50 Fresh talks about how women aren't everything, nice to hear that from a man who claims to have a four-digit bodycount. (y)

• JFL
Reactions: Yliaster
some of us are already softmaxxed :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis and AlexAP
Neither incel nor volcel.
you are pathetic I could find XY posts from the spot where you talk about your subhuman life, looks, balding and so on..... you try not to be labeled as incel because it doesn't fit into your redpilled narrative on here where u copy pasting redddit threads and tweets.

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
I could find XY posts from the spot where you talk about your subhuman life, looks, balding and so on.
Subhuman life has nothing to do with women, it was about other problems I had in life. I'm far from Chad but not incel either.

I always said I look Normie. And I had NW 1.5-2, then got a HT, so I still have mostly good hair.

Subhuman life has nothing to do with women, it was about other problems I had in life. I'm far from Chad but not incel either.

I always said I look Normie. And I had NW 1.5-2, then got a HT, so I still have mostly good hair.
bruh youre invisible, you have no gf,
just because you're not a virgin and you've had sex once doesn't mean anything. you are probably escorcel

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP