R@pe and going ER won't solve my problem

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I'm extremely sad and depressed because no one is attracted to me sexually. I'm not bad looking and borderline hung with more money than most guys my age but that doesn't seem to help at all.

R@pe or ER won't solve my problem because the reason I'm so sad isn't because I don't have sex and a relationship, but because I can't get sex and a relationship. There's a big difference.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 5786, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
You must be aspie or really hard to approach bc I'm 6'3 and girls have told me I'm scary but I still get approached by some people that talk to me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, .*my*. and Deleted member 8244
sex is literally meaningless to me .

relationships are deeper and more important

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15306, Deleted member 275 and 5 others
I'm extremely sad and depressed because no one is attracted to me sexually. I'm not bad looking and borderline hung with more money than most guys my age but that doesn't seem to help at all.

R@pe or ER won't solve my problem because the reason I'm so sad isn't because I don't have sex and a relationship, but because I can't get sex and a relationship. There's a big difference.
And why can't you have a sexual relationship?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
And why can't you have a sexual relationship?
Because no one thinks that I'm good enough. They'd rather choose a guy 5 points below me and 10 inches shorter but hey, he's more confident than me so that makes him that much better. Ugh.

Have you tried lowering your standards, in my country even the most subhuman, poor gypsies can find their looksmatch...
4337aa503e0fb2ba7464751a08611bf4.jpg
tigani%20meserii.png
a41ceab4f1c7994c50bfe8f328283d50.jpg
gethumb.details.php

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, WontStopNorwooding, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
You must be aspie or really hard to approach bc I'm 6'3 and girls have told me I'm scary but I still get approached by some people that talk to me
If I was that aspie how come I have many non aspie friends and my boss and colleagues treat me well?

Have you tried lowering your standards, in my country even the most subhuman, poor gypsies can find their looksmatch...
tigani%20meserii.png
gethumb.details.php
Dude this is way below my looksmatch. And guess what? She told me that "I feel like you're not the guy for me"

Last time I one of youre posts u were homeless

• +1
I didn't tell that to anyone, first of all. And it was only for a few weeks so.
Really. I think remember reading something about u sleeping in a bush and a lady seeing u and calling the cops on u.
How did u get money after?

• +1
Really. I think remember reading something about u sleeping in a bush and a lady seeing u and calling the cops on u.
How did u get money after?
Yep it was quite hilarious because I looked like such an idiot at the police station when they arrested me. Well I worked my ass off and the job pays well. Money problems are kinda in the past now.

tigani%20meserii.png
gethumb.details.php
Maybe that's the problem. Expecting too much because of the delusion of mainstream media, social networks, and Hollywood projects.

I've been with actresses you would cum on yourself to be near. And its all bullshit. Sure, the face - body - great AFTER filters and makeup. But when those clothes are off - and there's no camera with filtering software, ugh. You might feel robbed. But besides that obvious reality, who they are SUCK! Miserable judgemental bitches. "Woe is me, woe is me....WHAT ABOUT ME, DAMMIT!" That's what I had to hear at one time.

So I was like, "Fuck you, then." And start jerking off just to be comical about what I thought about her ego. Then quickly jumps onto the bed and stops me!

"No!"

"Then you take care of it."

"NO! You're gonna listen to me." She lets go and scoots away and I start fapping again. She moves back over. "FINE!" And sucks me dry.

Ugh. Bad mistake. When it was done I had to still listen to her. :(

• JFL
Maybe that's the problem. Expecting too much because of the delusion of mainstream media, social networks, and Hollywood projects.

I've been with actresses you would cum on yourself to be near. And its all bullshit. Sure, the face - body - great AFTER filters and makeup. But when those clothes are off - and there's no camera with filtering software, ugh. You might feel robbed. But besides that obvious reality, who they are SUCK! Miserable judgemental bitches. "Woe is me, woe is me....WHAT ABOUT ME, DAMMIT!" That's what I had to hear at one time.

So I was like, "Fuck you, then." And start jerking off just to be comical about what I thought about her ego. Then quickly jumps onto the bed and stops me!

"No!"

"Then you take care of it."

"NO! You're gonna listen to me." She lets go and scoots away and I start fapping again. She moves back over. "FINE!" And sucks me dry.

Ugh. Bad mistake. When it was done I had to still listen to her. :(
What in the what did I just read

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
What in the what did I just read
What I was trying to say is accept one that's like you. Don't pretend to be something that you're not. And that is who you'll be happy with. One that is like you. UNLESS you literally can't have sex.

• +1
7ft 7PSL 70Stone of pure muscle or death

• So Sad
7ft 7PSL 70Stone of pure muscle or death
That's not the problem since 99.99% of guys with my looks have a relationship or have had a meaningful relationship before. Let alone average guys, which at least half of them have had that.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
That's not the problem since 99.99% of guys with my looks have a relationship or have had a meaningful relationship before. Let alone average guys, which at least half of them have had that.
Go on dating app - find whore - fuck

ER won't fix your problem but it creates problems for the victims and their families :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
ER won't fix your problem but it creates problems for the victims and their families :feelshehe:
The more problems you create for others, the less severe your own problems are in comparison :feelsgood:

The more problems you create for others, the less severe your own problems are in comparison :feelsgood:
Yes. Why are you so like minded to me :feelshehe: