/r/rateme is even more cucked than /r/amiugly

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
If everyone in the entire world would put up their pic and have reddit rate everyone would be above average meaning that is the reddit average. Total bs site to get rated at.

Lowest r/rateme rating is probably 5 lmao

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Tbh I feel like all the raters subconsciously know that the scale goes from 6-10, with 6 being the lowest score you can get.

• +1
It's Looksmaxxed Hamlossus

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Lmao can someone make a bot that goes through every post, calculates the average/distribution and on every new post, readjusts the average score they get relative to the distribution of all scores? So all those 7s and 8s suddenly are suddenly known to be the 40th percentile.
It's funny that according to rateme, this
girl looksmatches this guy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, SHARK and ovrck
Lmao can someone make a bot that goes through every post, calculates the average/distribution and on every new post, readjusts the average score they get relative to the distribution of all scores? So all those 7s and 8s suddenly are suddenly known to be the 40th percentile.
It's funny that according to rateme, this View attachment 9113 girl looksmatches this guy:View attachment 9114
ASDASHDHASDHASHDHASD

It's funny that according to rateme, this View attachment 9113 girl looksmatches this guy:View attachment 9114
Wide palate theory confirmed lmao

How was no one brigaded that post yet. Disappointed in this site.

They seem preety brutal tho, this guy is decent looking i'd say

They seem preety brutal tho, this guy is decent looking i'd say

I'd say he looks decent too, but to girls this guy is nonexistent. They could hang out with his group of friends on friday night, and on saturday afternoon when someone asks about him they won't even know who they're talking about. Seriously. Subhumans do not even register on a girls radar. They're literally invisible. I had a girl who thought I left my high school 3 years ago even though I hung around and saw her every day. BRUTAL.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Gengar, Zaetheus and 2 others
I'd say he looks decent too, but to girls this guy is nonexistent. They could hang out with his group of friends on friday night, and on saturday afternoon when someone asks about him they won't even know who they're talking about. Seriously. Subhumans do not even register on a girls radar. They're literally invisible. I had a girl who thought I left my high school 3 years ago even though I hung around and saw her every day. BRUTAL.

I see your point. But i think its rather the fact that "subhumans" are often shy and weird, and not especially outgoing, not memorable. Of course this isn't allways the case as there are plenty of outgoing funny ugly guys and to me it doesn't seem like girls have any trouble remembering them. But of course girls will maybe as a rule of thumb remember them to a lesser degree if their average outgoing.

OMEGALUL
Its just sad tbh, this guy thinks he is avg and eosent need t o lose weight

• +1
I see your point. But i think its rather the fact that "subhumans" are often shy and weird, and not especially outgoing, not memorable. Of course this isn't allways the case as there are plenty of outgoing funny ugly guys and to me it doesn't seem like girls have any trouble remembering them. But of course girls will maybe as a rule of thumb remember them to a lesser degree if their average outgoing.
That's what I hate. If you're ugly, you have to act like an extroverted clown to get any attention from girls. Otherwise you are irrelevant and nonexistent. I hate how I've had to crack a joke every 3 sentences while the Chad barely talks and is just like 'sup bro. that's cool.' And guess which one of us is getting laid that night?

I have such a weird silly personality because subconsciously growing up I knew I had to make noise to get any attention from chicks, and I was right. Yet that attention still wasn't enough to get a gf. I've made girls laugh over and over again, just to find out 1 hour later she was making out with Chad behind the school. FUCK I'm fired up right now.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
That's what I hate. If you're ugly, you have to act like an extroverted clown to get any attention from girls. Otherwise you are irrelevant and nonexistent. I hate how I've had to crack a joke every 3 sentences while the Chad barely talks and is just like 'sup bro. that's cool.' And guess which one of us is getting laid that night?

I have such a weird silly personality because subconsciously growing up I knew I had to make noise to get any attention from chicks, and I was right. Yet that attention still wasn't enough to get a gf. I've made girls laugh over and over again, just to find out 1 hour later she was making out with Chad behind the school. FUCK I'm fired up right now.

Feels bad man

I wonder how ugly someone would have to be for those rateme cucks to rate less than a 7. That seems like as low as they'll go because you wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings!

Yooo these people are deluded.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zaetheus
"7/10, very strong facial structure, ok features, get lean and cut you can easily be 8-9"

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began