r/smalldickproblems proves brutality of the dickpill (i cried reading this)

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community

This is the hardest pill to swallow, your only option is to SEAmaxx with 4"10 foids, but if you are ethnic and have sub 5 inch penis it is over.

I feel for dickcels, just looking in the mirror must be suifuel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 3828 and 11 others
its over

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 3828, germanlooks and 1 other person
small head, small hands, small feet, bellow average height, yet somehow above average D... my only saving grace. :hnghn: (im white btw)

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Pumanator, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
No dick for my face.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Lars, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
"tenshi have you ever thought about PE?"

"no not really, I mean, why have a bigger penis when it's all about face?"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 3828 and 15 others
Just do PE

You can get to atleast average size, 5.5 x 4.5 for sure even with this guy tiny dick

And even those proper micropenises have had great success with DHT gel, not even doing PE

I'm around average at 6.2 x4.25 so I'll be doing both of these to try to ascend to 6.6 x 5 :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 3828, Growth Plate and 3 others
i'm surprised it took him so long to come to that realisation, i came to it at 20

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Chinlet Ascension, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
he should have go to eastern sides of the world and find a wife. "accept your fate" is one of the worst advices out there, but he's 73 now, so i'm not judging.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 2729
Just do PE

You can get to atleast average size, 5.5 x 4.5 for sure even with this guy tiny dick

And even those proper micropenises have had great success with DHT gel, not even doing PE

I'm around average at 6.2 x4.25 so I'll be doing both of these to try to ascend to 6.6 x 5 :ogre:
6.6x5 is micropenis tier in 2022

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, germanlooks, Danish_Retard and 4 others
if i cant wrap a £10 note round my knob does this mean its above 5 inch in girth?

He'd benefit more from a bimax...
Botoxnaldo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Baldingman1998, Racky and 6 others
nobody ever on this forum points that surgical dick enhancement is completely in the realm of possibilities just like any other surgery

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
nobody ever on this forum points that surgical dick enhancement is completely in the realm of possibilities just like any other surgery
I've heard it makes your dick less functional and reduces pleasure :what:

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Ngl it was a pretty sad post. I didn't cry but i was saddened by it.

Some people refuse to take the dickpill and this needs to be shown to everyone here. Women will absolutely judge you on your lack of size. Face > dick > everything else

Make this a BOTB

• +1
Reactions: mug, Growth Plate and Deleted member 20216
huge cock>face

Just do PE

just mutilate your penis theory

he should have go to eastern sides of the world and find a wife. "accept your fate" is one of the worst advices out there, but he's 73 now, so i'm not judging.
he should have took notes from @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

This is the hardest pill to swallow, your only option is to SEAmaxx with 4"10 foids, but if you are ethnic and have sub 5 inch penis it is over.

evolution

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Lmao, Ricochet and 4 others
definitely the most depressing and brutal sub Reddit.
I say it all the time, there is not a single thing which can destroy a mans life more than a small Dick. Being ugly af, being a terra manlet or whatever, all this doesn’t compare to having a really small penis.
I don’t understand how men like in OP are capable of not roping

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Johnnybegood, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
I don’t understand how men like in OP are capable of not roping
You can't even enjoy masturbation properly. Can't even be as happy as the coomer (that guy is smiling 24/7).

• +1
Reactions: evap0 and Deleted member 3828
Average is a bit over 5" erect, 4" doesn't sound that small.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Lol just do some pe, i gained 1,2 cm length and 0,3 cm girth in the last 18. It is a lot of effort though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and mug

even asian men mostly have bigger then 4

T

I feel for dickcels, just looking in the mirror must be suifuel

Fuck. This is depressing as fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood
shoulda learned blackpill early old man

Average is a bit over 5" erect, 4" doesn't sound that small.
Average is bare minimum to even be considered an option by women. Below average is death

Lol just do some pe, i gained 1,2 cm length and 0,3 cm girth in the last 18. It is a lot of effort though
the last 18 what

Nah. Most men get into LTRs
That's not the point brocel. My standards are higher for what makes me feel satisfied, be it financially, looks wise, sexually etc. Yes guys packing on a 3 incher or a 4 incher can get into a relationship, but so what?? Will women respect them? Will their LTR girlfriends desire them? Will they be seen as a sexual beast?

That's not the point brocel. My standards are higher for what makes me feel satisfied, be it financially, looks wise, sexually etc. Yes guys packing on a 3 incher or a 4 incher can get into a relationship, but so what?? Will women respect them? Will their LTR girlfriends desire them? Will they be seen as a sexual beast?
The point was that even below average guys are considered, since they get into LTRs.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
The point was that even below average guys are considered, since they get into LTRs.
"Get into LTRs" Sure they do, will they be satisfied? No way jose. LTRs for most men is a scam....no benefit whatsoever. But again it's my opinion i respect differing viewpoints

hahaha JFL if you can't find a cute MTB with good vibes and personality in LTR that you CAN fuck every day. This mogg slays espacially as an 30 oldcell like me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Just do PE

Yeah. Dickmaxxing is underrated. I am aiming for 7 x 5.5.

Dickmaxxing would probably be more beneficial for an ltrcel anyway since they need to care about their partner's satisfaction more.