@rabidrosaries is convinced he is white JFL

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.

unreal copium from this abused dog nigger shitskin ugly jihadibodyhair down syndrome eye area brown eyed twink retard fucker

hes 5"8 so he probably mogs me overall but holy shit he actually thinks im browner than him

he is the text book indian pheno, unbelievable cope

also this picture is textbook curry as well, after enhancing i realized what it is

he even has curry paintings in his house (his mothers house, and she is dissapointed in him for being a virgin loser)

And this is clearly a 3DS, he cant afford a phone. typical of a loser race who shits on the street

this is him and his family (his mother had 20 kids because he was too much of a dissapointment to remain her only child)
his mothers vagina is destroyed and yet all of her shitskin children are still curry farmers, who pick butter chicken and tikka masala from the fields no better than him.

And they were to multiple men (she is a skank hoe)

they feed the plants the shit they scoop from the streets like composting (indians dont pick up their shit, they just leave it there)

clearly his bloodline is just cursed and can only result in loser uglies.

Thank god i dont live in this shitridden hell hole of a county

Attachments

• 1657939343250.png
    1657939343250.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1657939747471.png
    1657939747471.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Sunny, .🇹🇩. and 6 others
@RabidRosaries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Kingcel32
It looks like his mother fucked a tikka masala (boneless tikka masala)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Kingcel32
I'm 6'3 not 5'8 how short are you if I heightmog u at 5'8 lmao dnrd more than like 5 pixels and title. You look like u have a spoon inbetween your mouth all the time you coping curry mutt. I'm secure in my pheno my undertones and my face unlike you. If anyone wants to be white passing it's you prolly cause in some strange twisted way your leprechaun ass thinks you'll get some respect if you're white.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 17676
I'm 6'3 dnrd more than like 5 pixels and title. You look like u have a spoon inbetween your mouth all the time you coping curry mutt.
im eating the butter chicken you picked from the fields because you are my slave
I'm secure in my pheno my undertones and my face unlike you.
you're literally taking tret to become whiter
If anyone wants to be white passing it's you prolly cause in some strange twisted way your leprechaun ass thinks you'll get some respect if you're white.
i will get respect when i fuck your slut mother and give you a brother with better genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and Kingcel32
im eating the butter chicken you picked from the fields because you are my slave

you're literally taking tret to become whiter

i will get respect when i fuck your slut mother and give you a brother with better genes
If I wanted to become whiter I can get hydroquinone and msm lmao. Tret is way inferior you low IQ self hating dog. You don't even reach up to my neck irl and you're keyboard warriorfying lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Kingcel32
More autism delusions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
If I wanted to become whiter I can get hydroquinone and msm lmao. Tret is way inferior you low IQ self hating dog. You don't even reach up to my neck irl and you're keyboard warriorfying lmao
atleast my country has a sewage system

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
atleast my country has a sewage system
Hopefully it flushes you out as well. Does it come with a special shitskin dispelled system?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, Deprived, Deleted member 17829 and 5 others
You might face mogg him but in the end you're a turbo manlet dude, sit down and know your place, if there is a gap of 4+ inches you need to humble down like the little puppy you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17676 and 2 others
mirin tikka masala

• +1
You might face mogg him but in the end you're a turbo manlet dude, sit down and know your place, if there is a gap of 4+ inches you need to humble down like the little puppy you are
I'm 6'3 dnrd more than like 5 pixels and title. You look like u have a spoon inbetween your mouth all the time you coping curry mutt.
also you said you were 6"1 less than 10 minutes ago

since you lied about your height by 2 inches i have to subtract another 2 inches for good measure. so you are 5"11 at most. and if i was 5"7 i could fraud to 5"11 with lifts

that means you are actually 5"7 (at most)

and because i am 5"5.5 this means you less than 2 inches taller than me, more indian looking, and you shit on the streets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Moggie
He doesn't face mog me at all. The pics I have uploaded till now ? Yea he does by a bit cos of the neck imo but irl lmao I blow him out of the water

• JFL
also you said you were 6"1 less than 10 minutes ago

since you lied about your height by 2 inches i have to subtract another 2 inches for good measure. so you are 5"11 at most. and if i was 5"7 i could fraud to 5"11 with lifts

that means you are actually 5"7 (at most)

and because i am 5"5.5 this means you less than 2 inches taller than me, more indian looking, and you shit on the streets
Mirin delusional schizophrenia welcome to my ignore list

He doesn't face mog me at all. The pics I have uploaded till now ? Yea he does by a bit cos of the neck imo but irl lmao I blow him out of the water
you know its true

thats why you havent posted an updated pictures and only ones from when "you were 16"

if you had that much hair at 16 you probably look like this now

Hopefully it flushes you out as well. Does it come with a special shitskin dispelled system?
You’re a shitskin pajeet yourself JFL. Women will always be repulsed by you.

Mog u to suicide :feelsgood:

You’re a subhuman shitskin. You should suicidemax.

Last edited:
Mog u to suicide :feelsgood:

You’re a subhuman shitskin. You should suicidemax.
Damn I dont remember saying the last line but idk man I think you should MGTOW rather than rope

Damn I dont remember saying the last line but idk man I think you should MGTOW rather than rope
I think you should stop shitting in the street

Last edited:
Good to know you’ve taken my advice Pajeet

@RabidRosaries dont let them win bhai🕉🕉 u need to eviscerate them am rooting for u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
India superpower 2030