Race is subject to sexual preference

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I can’t believe this is controversial or even up for debate.

Background: In my bio on a dating app (not tinder, so literally just anyone can message you) I have:

“If you’re not in shape, white and around my age don’t hmu”​

Well fat people don’t hmu complaining how it’s discriminatory and not fair. Neither do 50 years olds. And neither do Asians and very rarely Hispanics tbh. Almost all blacks. I get 3-5 messages per day from blacks telling my I am such a racist and they are screenshotting to make a Facebook post to “expose me”

JFL @ American Black people pouncing on any opportunity where they see race even being brought up. Just mention race without walking on eggshells and they will relish the opportunity to “expose a racist”

I’m not a racist but I can only bust my nut to whites.

You can have racial sexual preferences. They are your own and 500% valid and nobody has a right to tell you they are wrong.

Men don’t hit me up saying I’m “homophobic” since I’m attracted to women.

Dating and sex is discriminatory based on appearance. Race is a physical feature like any other. If that's by definition "racist" then oh well, get over it. It's a benevolent kind. It's not the same brand of racism like segregation, police brutality, unfair employment, general mistreatment etc....

My body is not an equal opportunity, and anyone who cries "that's racist!"needs to get over their entitlement.

It’s not racist mistreatment or a violation of anyone’s civil rights that you won’t have sex with them. JFL! So sick of the racist card being pulled for literally everything.

Last edited:
it's obvious, once you learn PSL you know when it's comes to sexual attraction humanity itself is racist.
and obviously this absolutely something else than harming or shaming or doing anything bad to somebody due to his phenotype. This is real racism.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Black chicks will have a 6'3+ requirement in their bio and flip their shit when someone wants a white girl

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Hepatologyscribe
it's obvious, once you learn PSL you know when it's comes to sexual attraction humanity itself is racist.
and obviously this absolutely something else than harming or shaming or doing anything bad to somebody due to his phenotype. This is real racism.

Obviously agree with you here but you should see the hateful messages I get. They’re idiot entitled black people actually think I’m the kind of racist “that has no place in society” JFL.
Black chicks will have a 6'3+ requirement in their bio and flip their shit when someone wants a white girl

Hood rat and low IQ. hypocritical af .

I like non-white girls

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Even currywomen SMV mog Black women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish and Hepatologyscribe
I can’t believe this is controversial or even up for debate.

Background: In my bio on a dating app (not tinder, so literally just anyone can message you) I have:

“If you’re not in shape, white and around my age don’t hmu”​

Well fat people don’t hmu complaining how it’s discriminatory and not fair. Neither do 50 years olds. And neither do Asians and very rarely Hispanics tbh. Almost all blacks. I get 3-5 messages per day from blacks telling my I am such a racist and they are screenshotting to make a Facebook post to “expose me”

JFL @ American Black people pouncing on any opportunity where they see race even being brought up. Just mention race without walking on eggshells and they will relish the opportunity to “expose a racist”

I’m not a racist but I can only bust my nut to whites.

You can have racial sexual preferences. They are your own and 500% valid and nobody has a right to tell you they are wrong.

Men don’t hit me up saying I’m “homophobic” since I’m attracted to women.

Dating and sex is discriminatory based on appearance. Race is a physical feature like any other. If that's by definition "racist" then oh well, get over it. It's a benevolent kind. It's not the same brand of racism like segregation, police brutality, unfair employment, general mistreatment etc....

My body is not an equal opportunity, and anyone who cries "that's racist!"needs to get over their entitlement.

It’s not racist mistreatment or a violation of anyone’s civil rights that you won’t have sex with them. JFL! So sick of the racist card being pulled for literally everything.
Even at average 4 I get matches from blacks Asians whites Arabs I'm liked by all races but I've stopped using dating apps till I get in shape

• +1
Reactions: Bechadish