Race is the favorite topic of ethnics

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
When you meet a ethnics/when new ethnics meet the first question will always be "What nationality are you?"

White guys generally don't care really

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
When you meet a ethnics/when new ethnics meet the first question will always be "What nationality are you?"

White guys generally don't care really
Another incel white supremacist, listen buddy you will never touch a white pussy in your life.

You are invisible to your own women and have to cope with panfaced ugly ER factory gooks. How fucking sad of an existence is this?

Kys clown, Muh ethnics..Muh whites

Images

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Another incel white supremacist, listen buddy you will never touch a white pussy in your life.

You are invisible to your own women and have to cope with panfaced ugly ER factory gooks. How fucking sad of an existence is this?

Kys clown, Muh ethnics..Muh whites

View attachment 1865235
I don't even talk about race ethnics always talk about it so who really is the supremacists?

nvm

Last edited:
i often ask this to know what jokes not to make

had some really awkward experiences, lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
No one else talks about race other then currys or ricels .

In case of currys,
They just talk about their retarded different phenotypes while 99% look the exact same

And ricels? they are just coping to another dimension cause how why will they not when this is what their women do :lul::lul:
View attachment 1865241

Other then those two you will never see anyone else talk about race
Maybe in your country, in Germany the first question will be where you are from.

And im not talking about phenotypes, but nationality. Should have specified, nationality not race (or rather nationality of parents)

Maybe in your country, in Germany the first question will be where you are from.

And im not talking about phenotypes, but nationality. Should have specified, nationality not race (or rather nationality of parents)
Oh, even whites in America ask that tbh

somewhat related, this is what i dislike about psl forums (it's probably inevitable since they are international) - too much talk about collective identities (whether it's about race, nationality, ethnicity, gender); i much prefer talking about seinfeld-esque little details and general psychological patterns in human behavior. here, all such attempts quickly turn into racebaiting, women-hating and completely arbitrary generalizations about certain groups of population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693