Racemixing is based and only way to save europe

BrownButNotaClown

BrownButNotaClown

I love people w chubby cheeks
White women are orcish trolls/ most whory/ materialistic prostiutes to ever exist.

They also heavily looksmin the baby esp if its a male by passing on shitty blonde eyebrows and pale skin

Fucking a lightskin ethnic w blue eyes (italian/ castizo) is securing the future for whites with a wife who is not a demonic creature

Our ancients allowed for race mixing as long as there was a pressing real need for it

Indians fucked Greek women, Greeks fucked Indian women, Native americans fucked white women, whites fucked native women, etc

Racial purity is only lost when u give birth to a female, if u give birth to a male he still carries ur haplogroup and also half ur dna which can easily overexpress itself if ur genes were actually worth saving (look at brock lesnar daughter)

personally id only fuck a light eyed castizo/ persian women so my child can have light eyes halo while not having pale skin or shitty eyebrows and not have to put with orcish white women who look like that witch in herr mannelig music video

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander and cromagnon
thanks for letting me know shlomo

• JFL
Reactions: The Homelander
NIGGER NIGGE RPOOOPPP

• JFL
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown

we need only meds to reproduce, cumskins are turning our babies ugly

• JFL
Reactions: BrownButNotaClown