Racepill is starting to consume me

X

x69

?????? ????
I don't wanna live in the Netherlands anymore. If I could change countries I'd go back to Iraq with the skills I have acquired in Europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
Are you ethnic? In that case the racepill will be harsh to swallow

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6401
I don't wanna live in the Netherlands anymore. If I could change countries I'd go back to Iraq with the skills I have acquired in Europe.
If i die in Iraq , ain't nothin' to it , gangsta rap made me do it
A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Are you ethnic? In that case the racepill will be harsh to swallow

Ye I am kurdish. It wouldn't be a problem in some country like Italy or Spain but between Germanic and nordic men my value is lowered a lot.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6401
Ye I am kurdish. It wouldn't be a problem in some country like Italy or Spain but between Germanic and nordic men my value is lowered a lot.
can-you-spot-the-kurd-no-you-cant-kurds-are-13430615.png

05_spanish_revolution_06.jpg

JFL @ thinking you wouldn't be considered ethnic in Spain, we are tanned but white and there's some people (more women than men) who are white no doubt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer, CursedOne and Deleted member 6401
can-you-spot-the-kurd-no-you-cant-kurds-are-13430615.png

05_spanish_revolution_06.jpg

JFL @ thinking you wouldn't be considered ethnic in Spain, we are tanned but white and there's some people (more women than men) who are white no doubt
Wait I'll make a pic of me and PM it to you. Don't think I'd do that bad in Spain or italy

• +1
  • +1

Wait wat? Isn't the median income in Iraq really shit RN? I can't imagine the job market or standard of living is that great either.

• +1
Wait wat? Isn't the median income in Iraq really shit RN? I can't imagine the job market or standard of living is that great either.
I'll wait until America goes apeshit in the next few years on Iran while needing the support from the kurds. If everything plans out good Kurdistan will be a country and a second israel in the middle east. Then I will go there

• +1
Just move to England or Germany, they love dark lookZ

rape has been legalized in netherlands just fyi