Racial preferences in dating: Is there a double standard?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I don't think that any racial preference in dating is racist. However, when a man says he prefers Asians over Whites, he is often accused of having yellow fever and fetishizing Asian women. On the other hand, I rarely see people accusing Asian women of having White fever when they prefer Whites over Asians (which is much more common than White men prefering Asians).

I also can't imagine that a man wouldn't be called racist if he says he would never date woman from a specific race because they're all ugly or crazy, but no one accuses women of racism when they say they don't date Asians because they're unattractive or Indians because they're creepy (which, again, is much more common than men excluding a specific race in dating).

Is there a double standard in your opinion?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: johncruz12345, Lmao, Deleted member 4332 and 6 others
Yes. Gynocentric clown world.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Lmao, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
181A6685 9DBC 4A69 A6E6 CBE159535BA5

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and AlexAP
never saw someone getting called racist or some shit because of that tbh

not man and not woman either

so many guys say that they would never date blacks or asians

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and AlexAP
never saw someone getting called racist or some shit because of that tbh

not man and not woman either

so many guys say that they would never date blacks or asians
I guess it depends how you phrase it. If a man says "I only date Asians, because White women are too spoiled", he is accused of having a fetish (in a negative way).

I also never heard a man openly saying he thinks all black women are unattractive, especially not on TV. Many women openly said in dating shows that they would never date an Asian men.

Last edited:
I guess it depends how you phrase it. If a man says "I only date Asians, because White women are too spoiled", he is accused of having a fetish (in a negative way).

I also never heard a man openly saying he thinks all black women are unattractive, especially not on TV. Many women openly said in dating shows that they would never date an Asian men.
yeah on tv a man would probably get shitstormed tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP