Racky you are talking absolute fucking total shit and feeding the cope to boneless cute fucking teenagers that want to become more sexually dimorphic

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Debate me you fucking twit. The only reason these impressionable gimps believe you are talking sense is because of the fashion in which you have structured your paragraphs and posted photos.

C6cad5357adae89fba02605b1503bf4b

A masculine robust 20 year old man can go through 10,000 facial manicures and red light therapy sessions and he will still not have soft features.

Robust vs Pretty boy is about soft features vs hard features.

Pretty boy features that have ZERO to do with youthfulness:

- High set cheekbones
- Zyomatic width being wider than bigonial width
- Coloured eyes that are not hunter but almond shaped
- Eyelashes
- Compact midface (Masculine men typically have a slightly longer midface)

These are all factors that are fucking well associated with pretty boys and guess what? Masculine fucking cunts didn't have them when they were young. ZERO to do with this simplistic bullcrap that you turn to called Youthfulness. It's the combination of these features + youthfulness and you are only noting the youthful aspect, because you want to cope with having a peanut skull

So instead of fucking confuse reacting at me, A-FUCKING-DRESS ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Racky, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
Debate me you fucking twit. The only reason these impressionable gimps believe you are talking sense is because of the fashion in which you have structured your paragraphs and posted photos.

View attachment 1873525

A masculine robust 20 year old man can go through 10,000 facial manicures and red light therapy sessions and he will still not have soft features.

- High set cheekbones
- Eyelashes

These are all factors that are fucking well associated with pretty boys and guess what? Masculine fucking cunts didn't have them when they were young. ZERO to do with this simplistic bullcrap that you turn to called Youthfulness.

So instead of fucking confuse reacting at me, A-FUCKING-DRESS ME YOU FUCKING NIGGER
Prettyboy is incel cope anyways and masc prettyboys mog the shit out them IRL

JFL just look like a bitch to attract girls bro!! :soy: :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 22126 and sub5inchcel
you should relax buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Racky and whiteissuperior
are you able to hold a convo without adopting estrogen overdose behaviour??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, Warlow, Racky and 4 others
IT'S FEATURES COMBINED WITH YOUTH. Not dimorphism combined with youth. @Racky is talking poop becuase he has a shallow understanding and wants to simplify everything. Classic dodgy politician that simplifies the complexities so he gets more votes

Come in here and debate.

• JFL
Reactions: Racky
Prettyboy is incel cope anyways and masc prettyboys mog the shit out them IRL

JFL just look like a bitch to attract girls bro!! :soy: :soy:

I disagree with what he is saying. To put being pretty in the box of being youthful is a bit too simplistic from my POV and I think from a reality POV. Men can be young and lack soft features. It doesn't revolve around high levels of collagen and shine only.

He's a fucking pretentious geeky pussy though and won't address his bullshit

@Racky thouthts?

• +1
Gotta love how chill and rational you are in your debates with people

• JFL
@Racky thouthts?

He's too much of a coping pussy and is helping coping ogre have hope in the face of their lack of soft features in their face.

That's what this is all about. It's a belief system that he's pandering to. His own belief system as well as others' like him that lack softness

Emotionally structured opinion

This is why he said the following:

4c00cd5526ec4bd7ec4d23462d9d30a1

Total cope. Pretty boys are pretty boys because of their soft features. Zayn Malek isn't sexually dimorphic without his stubble.

Total crock of shite.

Gotta love how chill and rational you are in your debates with people

When people can't respect you when you address them, they will get called.

So I am calling him and I want to hear his backtracking now

He claims a pretty boy is simply a man that looks youthful.

A86c4d751dbe0dae0a857bf35858400d

Here's a 20 year old man that has 'youthfulness'

Why isn't he a pretty boy? Care to explain @Racky

Fucking dipshit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275

View attachment 1873587

Fucking dipshit
Why are you getting so worked up over some random guy's argument man wtf? :ROFLMAO:

midface ratio is neither masculine nor feminine, rather a slightly longer middle third length which is from nasion to glabella is associated with masculinty, a middle thirda and lower third slightly bigger than upper third is masculine

View attachment 1873587

Fucking dipshit
dress him up and boom you have a prettyboy

midface length is neither masculine nor feminine, rather a slightly longer middle third length which is from nasion to glabella is associated with masculinty, a middle thirda and lower third slightly bigger than upper third is masculine

The biggest failo for a woman is to have a long midface so this is more total crock of shite from another terrible thinker

Go ahead with your wonders my friend
put him in some nice tiktok zoomer clothes, give him a messy fringe or curtains haircut, maybe some tret or skincare and boom hes a prettyboy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and MakinItHappenReturn
put him in some nice tiktok zoomer clothes, give him a messy fringe or curtains haircut, maybe some tret or skincare and boom hes a prettyboy

Loooool

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
IT'S FEATURES COMBINED WITH YOUTH. Not dimorphism combined with youth. @Racky is talking poop becuase he has a shallow understanding and wants to simplify everything. Classic dodgy politician that simplifies the complexities so he gets more votes

Come in here and debate.
He's right
The most famous male tiktokers for their beauty are a mix of dismorphism with youth, yes of course features play a part but it's mostly dimorphisme and youth

The kid you posted can softmaxx with his hair a little bit but he won't be as famous as Vinnie Hacker per exmaple

Most of theses "underrated hot guys" on tiktok only got at most 200k subs or 250k subs, why is that? They lack dismorphism, you can tell they're still children (they still do well on tinder)

The prettyboys that are considered attractive by this forum standard is like what Racky said: dismorphism with good hair and good skin, add that 2 good features (most of the time, good liips and nose) and boom
Example: Vinnie Hacker, Zario, Lorenzo Zurzolo

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 22126
you retards have bringed this to another level. prettyboy is mascthetic chad with no bones. so a downgraded version. masc is someone like hemsworth, momoa, just big skull big browridge and intimidating eye area to carry them

He's right
The most famous male tiktokers for their beauty are a mix of dismorphism with youth, yes of course features play a part but it's mostly dimorphisme and youth

The kid you posted can softmaxx with his hair a little bit but he won't be as famous as Vinnie Hacker per exmaple

Most of theses "underrated hot guys" on tiktok only got at most 200k subs or 250k subs, why is that? They lack dismorphism, you can tell they're still children (they still do well on tinder)

The prettyboys that are considered attractive by this forum standard is like what Racky said: dismorphism with good hair and good skin, add that 2 good features (most of the time, good liips and nose) and boom
Example: Vinnie Hacker, Zario, Lorenzo Zurzolo

i just made a thread on how all those tik tok "stars" look way worse in their candids. max filter camera and make up and long hair to hide their small skull. brb frauding into a prettyboy chad as well

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
i just made a thread on how all those tik tok "stars" look way worse in their candids. max filter camera and make up and long hair to hide their small skull. brb frauding into a prettyboy chad as well
Yup bro it's just angles trust me
They're blackpilled and know where to take pictures videos and shit

They also FILTERMAX ALOT, Most of theses tiktok prettyboys get filters to max out their skin JFL, there's a filter on tiktok that make your skin super smooth and it looks realistic asf

Also nigga why are u dissing me i also have long hari to hide my shitty small skull :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Racky and the BULL
shut the fuck up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Warlow, Vain786 and 2 others
@Racky thouthts?
Responded to him here :

I pray when I'm 30+ I won't be making 1 post and 2 threads raging like an abused dog over a kid giving me a "hummm" react instead of full attention

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Moggie, whiteissuperior and 1 other person
The biggest failo for a woman is to have a long midface so this is more total crock of shite from another terrible thinker
doesnt contradict what i said, its a big failo because its bad ratios

Come in here and debate.
I'll admit the specific sentence where I said "prettyboy is just being youthful" was an over-simplication and I could have said it better, though my main point doesn't really change(as explained in my response in the first thread)
Is it really worth getting your cortisol levels that high though? At your age you need to manage your stress and getting angry over little things won't help.

You could end up like this barking and barking endlessly :

be careful man!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and Moggie
midface ratio is neither masculine nor feminine, rather a slightly longer middle third length which is from nasion to glabella is associated with masculinty, a middle thirda and lower third slightly bigger than upper third is masculine
Compact mid-face is a genetically superior trait. Elongated mid-face indicates downward grown mandible and shit facial development.

I'll admit the specific sentence where I said "prettyboy is just being youthful" was an over-simplication and I could have said it better, though my main point doesn't really change(as explained in my response in the first thread)
Is it really worth getting your cortisol levels that high though? At your age you need to manage your stress and getting angry over little things won't help.

You could end up like this barking and barking endlessly :
View attachment 1873669
be careful man!

LOOOL I still cant wrap my head around how you idiots think 30 is like 40.

It's quite surreal

3f5bad7f423441eb0b8e8fadabbf6ae9

I guess it''s a cultural thing

• JFL

View attachment 1873525

- High set cheekbones
- Eyelashes

These are all factors that are fucking well associated with pretty boys and guess what? Masculine fucking cunts didn't have them when they were young. ZERO to do with this simplistic bullcrap that you turn to called Youthfulness. It's the combination of these features + youthfulness and you are only noting the youthful aspect, because you want to cope with having a peanut skull

When they're talking about prettyboys, they mean someone like Vinnie Hacker. not some girly looking anime drawing

Last edited: