Rant. Bluepilled parents.

R

rickwood911

Iron
I'm so pissed. My parents did a invention today. They sat me down and told me I don't need a hair transplant. "You're a good looking guy with a good heart. The problem is your attitude".
Yes my attitude is the only reason I can only attract fat chick's (I'm sorry I just don't find them attractive).
"Its natural for your hairline to be high".
If you had a ugly ass mole growing on your forehead it would also be natural but wouldn't you try to change it? Is what I should have said.
Fuck!
They also told me I'm wasting my money on finasteride and mixondil. Fools.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, ItsOverCel, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
why would you get your parents involved? ur a grown ass man just do it urself lmfaoo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Tallooksmaxxer, HerpDerpson and 3 others
why would you get your parents involved? ur a grown ass man just do it urself lmfaoo
I didn't get them involved. Months ago they noticed I was depressed and I told them the truth. I'm a low tier normie and I hate.

He's broke man. He needs money . Will you pay For my LL ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and Deleted member 14774
He's broke man. He needs money . Will you pay For my LL ?
I'm not broke. They found out that I'm depressed over my looks. I'm going to pay for everything myself.

I'm not broke. They found out that I'm depressed over my looks. I'm going to pay for everything myself.
Will you pay for my LL too. I will get cheap LL from Turkey pls . I'm a manlet pls help help

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Just ignore them or play along with them, but still do what you gonna do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and rickwood911
Getting sick and dying is also natural, and I bet whatever you want they actively fight against their sickness using antibiotics and going to the doctor.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, BoneDensity and Deleted member 19551
people telling ugly people that they are good looking is truly a despicable act.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and rickwood911
Imo just do whatever you want, if they bust your balls too much just hide you are doing your looksmaxes and say they were right and you want to leave this topic behind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I didn't get them involved. Months ago they noticed I was depressed and I told them the truth. I'm a low tier normie and I hate.
i told them before too but they pushed hard on me so i never talked about it again, dont ever talk about it until you get your surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: rickwood911
I see where they're coming from. As a low tiered Normie when they were younger I wouldn't have much problem looks matching with another low tier Normie, but times have changed and I'm not even going to bother explaining that to them because I know they'll deny it.

people telling ugly people that they are good looking is truly a despicable act.
Unfortunately, you're family often genuinely has an idealized view of you and it's very hard to break them out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370 and rickwood911