[Rant] Never began if you aren't a tall and good-looking African guy in Europe

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
This is the specific group of individuals that is currently deflowering as many prime 8/10 fair-skinned, innocent-looking but slutty European girls as they please, which is the highest pleasure conceivable in terms of sexual experiences. Blacks in Europe live life on daycare mode, they can be dirt poor and still live as well as the average European, while fucking as many prime girls as they please. Notice how there are few very blacks on this website relative to their population size in the West. It literally never began for the rest of us, we aren't even playing the same game. I would have to be a verified UHNWI ($30M+ liquid) for these same girls to even look at me without disgust, yet these African guys put together are probably worth less than a Rolex watch. Girls don't care about money and status anymore, ONLY HAVING FUN, MAKING POLITICAL STATEMENTS, AND STICKING IT TO "OPPRESSIVE WHITE MEN." They hate white men because they stand for the established order, which requires them to work instead of partying all the time. The female spirit in fundamentally Dionysian, which lends itself to fucking the "fun and cool" guys, who are invariably black. The rest of us were doomed from the start sexually.

Last edited:
Stop worshipping bbc u fucking cuckold

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1551 and ChoSeungHui
Didn’t read

Stop worshipping bbc u fucking cuckold
It's not me, it's white girls. You wouldn't believe what I saw on the train today. Basically 2 handsome black guys with a harem of 6 pretty white girls all worshipping them, with no white guys to be seen. It's so over for white guys that we aren't even competing anymore.

It's not me, it's white girls. You wouldn't believe what I saw on the train today. Basically 2 handsome black guys with a harem of 6 pretty white girls all worshipping them, with no white guys to be seen. It's so over for white guys that we aren't even competing anymore.
Wow girls like chad/Tyrone omg I never knew.

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Wow girls like chad/Tyrone omg I never knew.
Tyrone gigamogs Chad to oblivion though, especially in Europe (I should specify northern/western, not southern/eastern)

Tyrone gigamogs Chad to oblivion though, especially in Europe.
Dumbass. Go pick some nigger from the streets and beg to suck his smelly bbc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1551 and ChoSeungHui
Shit Thread kys.Stop
coping a lot of women in Europe are not into blacks. There are but not so many as you think jfl europe is even now mostly white so of course there are more whites here on a European/American forum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 470
Dumbass. Go pick some nigger from the streets and beg to suck his smelly bbc.
I would've taken a picture of the thing I saw today if I wasn't worried about the black guys seeing me and beating me up on site (which probably would've turned on the white girls a lot).

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
I would've taken a picture of the thing I saw today if I wasn't worried about the black guys seeing me and beating me up on site (which probably would've turned on the white girls a lot).
Are you fucking serious?

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Looks like I'm taking a trip to Europe. Oh wait no height and race for you re face:feelswah:

Are you fucking serious?
Second part was a meme, but I indeed saw 2 black guys successfully flirting with 6 cute white girls on the train today. It was ragefuel.

BBC halo is legit they dont even have to play bulge game because women already know the have BBC

yeah i mog tho