rantings of a deranged mental asylum patient

RealLooksmaxxer

RealLooksmaxxer

Banned
I'm basically a full fledged sociopathic narcissist.

It works for me at the moment, but I know my lifestyle is a timebomb.

There are, in my opinion, three primary reasons I can get away with it - for now:

1) I am tall and have wide shoulders.
2) My phenotype is one that is considered high class, my face is high trust.
3) I am eloquent when speaking - I have a high verbal IQ and a strong voice.

At this point in time I have so many girls in my life it's hard to keep track of them all. Because of that, and the drama associated with women even when they promise to be "drama free", I am lying ALL THE TIME - there probably isn't a single hour of my life that goes by where I don't tell some kind of lie - "No, I don't have a girl over right now." or "Yeah I'm alone right now." Girls coming over and discovering different colored hair on my floors. Finding blood stains on the sheets. Shampoos, soaps left over from other women. Even though half the time I don't need to lie (fuckbuddies or w/e), it's just easier not to tell the truth and avoid having to explain shit.

Last week I had a young girl (friend of friend) who was looking for some extra money come over to clean my place. I promised her 30 bucks to clean my horribly messy place - and I figured it'd be pretty fun for me since she was 19 and decently hot. I asked her if she played any sports after she had been cleaning for only an hour. After talking a bit, I asked her if she had strong hands since she did so many sports. I mentioned my neck was pretty stiff from working (lie, I don't work). I asked if she could use them a bit on me. She said yes quite happily - she told me she gave massages to her mom and aunt all the time and was eager to show me. I told her she was pretty good, and that I knew a lot about anatomy (true) and that I had taken some massage courses in the past (lie). I told her I'd be happy to teach her a few things. So I start massaging her shoulders in turn. I tell her it'd be much better to teach her with her laying down. One thing leads to another, we fucked.

She bled all over my sheets. I was her first. Deaf Stacey-lite girl I mentioned a week and a half ago came over the next day (we've already fucked). She asks me what it's from. I say it's from an in-grown hair without skipping a beat (into her transcriber phone). This girl's smart. But how can a person bold-faced lie to someone else with such accuracy and speed and not be believed? It's almost impossible.

In the meantime I've been working on some programming and nerd shit. All while slaying and lying out the ass, the next minute doing the nerdiest shit possible. It's a weird juxtaposition. I don't know what happened to put me in this situation.

Honestly, I blame childhood. Fucked up youth. Not having a dad for the first part of my childhood, when he should have been around getting me involved with the community/school. I have extremely high verbal IQ cause I'd spend hours arguing with my dad when I was a teen because we both got a kick out of it. I suspect he also has sociopathic tendencies because he worked as a community leader and would speak and even preach many times a week yet was an alcoholic and berative ass hole at home. Another guy leading a double life. Yet mine's not just double. Tenfold that, I suppose. He always told me I'd "never be better than him until he died", then I could "spit on his grave and mock him" (verbatim quote). Guess I outdid ya even though you're still around, huh Dad?

More?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, AlexAP, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
I'm sorry but this is something I would say at 13 and probably still cringe at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8765 and 6 others
I'm sorry but this is something I would say at 13 and probably still cringe at
I would have said it at 13 and cringed as well. As a young man though, it's come full circle and it's unironically the truth now. I'm starting to realize I need legitimate help.

It's not normal or healthy behavior to be in 10+ relationships at once, fuckbuddies and otherwise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Looks234, Patient A and 1 other person
I would have said it at 13 and cringed as well. As a young man though, it's come full circle and it's unironically the truth now. I'm starting to realize I need legitimate help.

It's not normal or healthy behavior to be in 10+ relationships at once, fuckbuddies and otherwise.
Or maybe it's ok? Forum full of looks obsessed fellow narcissists, please guide me.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
>I'm basically a full fledged sociopathic narcissist

NH9YaRR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, BigBoy, ChristianChad and 10 others
You retards think it's a flex to be a narcissist. It's not. The underlying crux of narcissism is insecurity. It's a huge shit fest no one should want any part of. @cube @WadlowMaxxing

Op what's your lay count?

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
This is a good example of something not hurting u making u stronger, and I think your dad is secretly proud of u.

This is a good example of something not hurting u making u stronger, and I think your dad is secretly proud of u.
Hurting others hurts our souls.

Just stop lying, thats the best advice i can give you

a real mandoesnt lie = lying is being afraid ofthe result of the truth,instead of havinga come at me attitude. ive decided to never ie again, evenifits asmallthing

• +1
Start by deleting your account

• +1
  • +1
He didn’t fully mean it, u said it yourself.

Your dad probably got a kick out of it for fun.
When he got the pics of me fucking other girls from my ex he told me he was proud of me when his wife wasn't around. I'm starting to think I shouldn't strive to impress him.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
When he got the pics of me fucking other girls from my ex he told me he was proud of me when his wife wasn't around. I'm starting to think I shouldn't strive to impress him.
Indeed u shouldn’t then...

you're a hedonistic, self-serving, impatient, impulsive parasite.

I don't care what your next move in life or about your problems, one you don't care about what others here would tell you as it's the same regurgitated shit, and two you already know where your issues lie.

it's similar to women who chase things to replenish their depleted oxytocin receptors, you just chase one high after another.

chad problems

• +1
Because other people say that
I don't think I'm 6 psl. Maybe 5 or 5.5 if I try hard. I'm carried by height + frame + pheno + game (I'm good at talking especially one on one).
This is accreate. Htn fsce by psl aesthetic standards, chadlite face in reality bc of masc broad appeal high class handsomeness, chad bc he has that face while 6’4 and big as fuck. Stay busy fat chad.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and RealLooksmaxxer
I'm basically a full fledged sociopathic narcissist.

It works for me at the moment, but I know my lifestyle is a timebomb.

There are, in my opinion, three primary reasons I can get away with it - for now:

1) I am tall and have wide shoulders.
2) My phenotype is one that is considered high class, my face is high trust.
3) I am eloquent when speaking - I have a high verbal IQ and a strong voice.

At this point in time I have so many girls in my life it's hard to keep track of them all. Because of that, and the drama associated with women even when they promise to be "drama free", I am lying ALL THE TIME - there probably isn't a single hour of my life that goes by where I don't tell some kind of lie - "No, I don't have a girl over right now." or "Yeah I'm alone right now." Girls coming over and discovering different colored hair on my floors. Finding blood stains on the sheets. Shampoos, soaps left over from other women. Even though half the time I don't need to lie (fuckbuddies or w/e), it's just easier not to tell the truth and avoid having to explain shit.

Last week I had a young girl (friend of friend) who was looking for some extra money come over to clean my place. I promised her 30 bucks to clean my horribly messy place - and I figured it'd be pretty fun for me since she was 19 and decently hot. I asked her if she played any sports after she had been cleaning for only an hour. After talking a bit, I asked her if she had strong hands since she did so many sports. I mentioned my neck was pretty stiff from working (lie, I don't work). I asked if she could use them a bit on me. She said yes quite happily - she told me she gave massages to her mom and aunt all the time and was eager to show me. I told her she was pretty good, and that I knew a lot about anatomy (true) and that I had taken some massage courses in the past (lie). I told her I'd be happy to teach her a few things. So I start massaging her shoulders in turn. I tell her it'd be much better to teach her with her laying down. One thing leads to another, we fucked.

She bled all over my sheets. I was her first. Deaf Stacey-lite girl I mentioned a week and a half ago came over the next day (we've already fucked). She asks me what it's from. I say it's from an in-grown hair without skipping a beat (into her transcriber phone). This girl's smart. But how can a person bold-faced lie to someone else with such accuracy and speed and not be believed? It's almost impossible.

In the meantime I've been working on some programming and nerd shit. All while slaying and lying out the ass, the next minute doing the nerdiest shit possible. It's a weird juxtaposition. I don't know what happened to put me in this situation.

Honestly, I blame childhood. Fucked up youth. Not having a dad for the first part of my childhood, when he should have been around getting me involved with the community/school. I have extremely high verbal IQ cause I'd spend hours arguing with my dad when I was a teen because we both got a kick out of it. I suspect he also has sociopathic tendencies because he worked as a community leader and would speak and even preach many times a week yet was an alcoholic and berative ass hole at home. Another guy leading a double life. Yet mine's not just double. Tenfold that, I suppose. He always told me I'd "never be better than him until he died", then I could "spit on his grave and mock him" (verbatim quote). Guess I outdid ya even though you're still around, huh Dad?

More?
Mirin high NT activity, mirin high trust face.Low trust face/wide shoulders,big frame/low social iq is rough life. Gets respect from dudes but girls are either not attracted to me or scared I’m going to kill them