AntiSocial-Fakecel

AntiSocial-Fakecel

Skinnycel & Skullcel Crew
Rate them on a scale of subhuman to Chad or 0-10
BB AlkalineTrio

BB AlkalineTrio

• +1
Reactions: VST
Yeah, they're all bald now. That pic is them from early 2000s.

Matt: 182/10

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
With or without Matt? He grew on me. He sounds identical to Mark, I think that's why he was chosen.
Haven't heard Blink at all. I wasn't really much into the hardcore/punk stuff. I only listened to metal or esoteric genres like shoegaze and dreampop. My old friend was real into Blink. I only recently started listening to punk.

Haven't heard Blink at all. I wasn't really much into the hardcore/punk stuff. I only listened to metal or esoteric genres like shoegaze and dreampop. My old friend was real into Blink. I only recently started listening to punk.
Pop punk is just fun to listen to. It's one of my favorite genres ever. I also like shoegaze and dreampop. You will like synthwave as well since it's similar to dream pop.

Pop punk is just fun to listen to. It's one of my favorite genres ever. I also like shoegaze and dreampop. You will like synthwave as well since it's similar to dream pop.
Yeah, I actually like pop punk. Only one I would really listen to was Saves the Day. Now I am starting to listen to more pop punk. I will give synthwave a listen.

Yeah, I actually like pop punk. Only one I would really listen to was Saves the Day. Now I am starting to listen to more pop punk. I will give synthwave a listen.
What else do you listen to nowadays? Saves the Day is great, At Your Funeral is really good. Give Kristine a listen, self-titled album.

What else do you listen to nowadays? Saves the Day is great, At Your Funeral is really good. Give Kristine a listen, self-titled album.
Are you no longer a part of gvng?

I don't really seek out music anymore. Not a big music guy like I was in the past, more focused on the redpill and lookism things now. I listen to so many genres, too much to even name. Everything from black metal to country. I draw the line at rap, hip hop, and similar things.

Blejh whatever I dont care about it anymore anyway
The gang was criticized by a guy who left because this forum was becoming a huge echochamber of shitposting. He was right, there are times to joke around, especially when it pertains to the subject matter, but this gang stuff is kinda dumb. Making little crews is cool when related to looksmaxxing or certain incel subgroups, but that pertains to the looksmaxxing/incel scene.

The gang was criticized by a guy who left because this forum was becoming a huge echochamber of shitposting. He was right, there are times to joke around, especially when it pertains to the subject matter, but this gang stuff is kinda dumb. Making little crews is cool when related to looksmaxxing or certain incel subgroups, but that pertains to the looksmaxxing/incel scene.
Yes, but it was all contained within off-topic which I thought was a subforum for anything and everything. I assumed wrong I suppose. Who was it anyway?

Yes, but it was all contained within off-topic which I thought was a subforum for anything and everything. I assumed wrong I suppose. Who was it anyway?
I can't remember. He was a close associate of BeautifulBones - it may have been @theropeking , but he is still here as I just messaged to him, so probably not him.

This is a Darwin Gvng avatar, it has an orange shirt
I didn't know, oops. And what's with the gvng haters? :eek:
I don't really seek out music anymore. Not a big music guy like I was in the past, more focused on the redpill and lookism things now. I listen to so many genres, too much to even name. Everything from black metal to country. I draw the line at rap, hip hop, and similar things.
I am focused on lookism and music, though I don't seek out new music per se.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611