Rate and advice me

goff2

goff2

Bronze
I know I need rhinoplasty to get a sufficient look, but other thoughts? What's my vote now and after a rhinoplasty?
I'm 6'4 foot and 185 lbs, I have to consider roids?

IMG 0483 2
IMG 2220
IMG 1177

:chad:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Slayers.net

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, dogtown and Nibba
fucking Chad lol, don‘t get rhino and don‘t roid either

• +1
Stop wasting your time here and go out and slay.

From the side it have a bump, and when I laugh the tip flex down
Mine does that too. Doesn't matter. Go slay brother

IMG 2596
IMG 2593

I think that i definitely need a nose like this. I have received some jokes about my nose

you're good to go

Ur nose is fine tbh, lucky it's not as bad as mine

Is look a generic gigachad from meme

• +1
20190112 160452

You look better now

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
@TRUE_CEL What by your rating system?

Damn you must slay. Rhino would improve you but definitely not necessary

@TRUE_CEL What by your rating system?

Before I continue, let me say this first....

What the fuck are you doing here? I remember your thread on incels.is a couple of months ago; everybody told you to get out of there because you're GL. Now you're here with this bullshit and again complaining about your nose: leave it alone, it's not bad. Mine is worse.

Having said that: 6.75-7/10. The only way to improve is to start gymmaxxing and growing his hair out. Others are to rate him 7.5 - 8/10 PSL, if I were to guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You are fine as it is you don't need surgery u autist

Nibba mogging tier

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and VST
your lucky that dont have pencil neck, just go to the gym 1-2 years and you will be juicy, dont need to roids tbh

What the fuck are you doing here? I remember your thread on incels.is a couple of months ago; everybody told you to get out of there because you're GL. Now you're here with this bullshit and again complaining about your nose: leave it alone, it's not bad. Mine is worse.

Having said that: 6.75-7/10. The only way to improve is to start gymmaxxing and growing his hair out. Others are to rate him 7.5 - 8/10 PSL, if I were to guess.

You don't consider him in the near chad category then? I would have thought so for sure.

You don't consider him in the near chad category then? I would have thought so for sure.
He has more than just one slight flaw, he has at least two slight flaws. What would you rate him? Either way, he is an attractive guy.

• +1
He has more than just one slight flaw, he has at least two slight flaws. What would you rate him? Either way, he is an attractive guy.

By your system, 7 to 7.25. Everything seems notably above average. Some things are good, but the features aren't consistently good. The eyebrows could be thicker and have a suboptimal slope. The jaw is rounded despite him being visibly lean. The hair seems too short. Attractive guy but not in a stand out way. Beats most people but lacks anything exceptional.

Did I do okay?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
By your system, 7 to 7.25. Everything seems notably above average. Some things are good, but the features aren't consistently good. The eyebrows could be thicker and have a suboptimal slope. The jaw is rounded despite him being visibly lean. The hair seems too short. Attractive guy but not in a stand out way. Beats most people but lacks anything exceptional.

Did I do okay?
Well done bro. The biggest detractor, but I might be heavily biased myself, is his droopy nosetip. But even with his flaws, like you said, he beats most people. They are minor flaws but even the most little details can have a significant impact (remember the unibrow thing? Haha).

• +1
Well done bro. The biggest detractor, but I might be heavily biased myself, is his droopy nosetip. But even with his flaws, like you said, he beats most people. They are minor flaws but even the most little details can have a significant impact (remember the unibrow thing? Haha).

I don't even see the issue with his nose but I'd trust your analysis over my own.

What is it that causes the rounded jaw? Does the mandible actually curve?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Mogs nearly everyone /everyone on this site tbh probably.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and mrdolphin

Lately i’m strongly considering rinoplasty, and incels.me Was shutted down. Said that, here there are a lot of member who give good advices and ratings

Looks good how you do with girls tho OP? Thats what matters the most

Lately i’m strongly considering rinoplasty, and incels.me Was shutted down. Said that, here there are a lot of member who give good advices and ratings

Your nose is good you have bdd

Looks good how you do with girls tho OP? Thats what matters the most

I’m 20 now. At 19 i was still kv because i never approached a girl in fear of my nose.
In summer 2k17 a really small girl (a 5.5/10? If you want i post she here so you can rating her) ask me instagram and later i lose the kv (she was only k). Now i go out only with girls that i found in tinder, i’m scared about a possible “No!” in real life

I’m 20 now. At 19 i was still kv because i never approached a girl in fear of my nose.
In summer 2k17 a really small girl (a 5.5/10? If you want i post she here so you can rating her) ask me instagram and later i lose the kv (she was only k). Now i go out only with girls that i found in tinder, i’m scared about a possible “No!” in real life
If you’re an high inhibcel you will never make it

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
5.5/10 top10% percentile

You don't look robust enough to be a chad due to the long neck. It gives you a goofy look. Training it wouldn't harm.
Take CR7 as an example. Long but thick

cristiano-ronaldo-legia-warsaw-real-madrid-champions-league_d5gu7wo2zlzi1o15uof909mdn.jpg

The exactly meaning of inhibcel?
With your face and height you won’t have any problems, forget your nose lol it’s only visible in profile and no one would give a fuck bro just talk to girls confidently and don’t worry you can slay

With your face and height you won’t have any problems, forget your nose lol it’s only visible in profile and no one would give a fuck bro just talk to girls confidently and don’t worry you can slay
Thank you, i’m working on that, i’m Talking to girls, but i never ask their phone or things such that. And i continue to think about my first girlfriends, i rate her normal girl, but a couple of friends of mine lost their minds to her

Thank you, i’m working on that, i’m Talking to girls, but i never ask their phone or things such that. And i continue to think about my first girlfriends, i rate her normal girl, but a couple of friends of mine lost their minds to her
Just don’t be shy and say whatever comes to your mind, since you have the looks they don’t care what you say as long as you don’t act super weird

Just don’t be shy and say whatever comes to your mind, since you have the looks they don’t care what you say as long as you don’t act super weird
Oh, no i don’t act superweird, i’m also funny with jokes and such
5.5/10 top10% percentile

You don't look robust enough to be a chad due to the long neck. It gives you a goofy look. Training it wouldn't harm.
Take CR7 as an example. Long but thick

cristiano-ronaldo-legia-warsaw-real-madrid-champions-league_d5gu7wo2zlzi1o15uof909mdn.jpg
In order to be a 5.5 i need other flaws over the neck, what are them and how to fix them?

Last edited:
Oh, no i don’t act superweird, i’m also funny with jokes and such

In order to be a 5.5 i need other flaws over the neck, what are them and how to fix them?

I dont like to talk too much about flaws when rating others since it would require surgery and I am not a fan of surgeries. You would be able to slay with your current looks already.

I dont like to talk too much about flaws when rating others since it would require surgery and I am not a fan of surgeries. You would be able to slay with your current looks already.
Ok, i’m not ugly, and i’m not looking to approach a VS model, but i hope to continue on her level:
88B18DBD 7B18 410E 911A 1D2108BEDCA9

• +1
Top 15 pefcent

View attachment 12337View attachment 12338
I think that i definitely need a nose like this. I have received some jokes about my nose
A huge difference, but I would wait until your late 20's at the earliest to pursue this, for a few reasons: (1 you will have more money, (2 time will pass to let you evaluate if you REALLY want it, (3 if you end up getting it too early and it doesn't provide the results you want, it could psychologically hurt you during your peak years as a man (your 20's).

As people are saying, you lake good enough now to slay, even with your nose as it is.

Fuck did you slay her?
Yes, my only long relationship. She asked for my number after a night out with friends.
Wow congrats bro. Shes rly cute. Did you meet her at Tinder?
No, my only girl that I meet in real life.
A huge difference, but I would wait until your late 20's at the earliest to pursue this, for a few reasons: (1 you will have more money, (2 time will pass to let you evaluate if you REALLY want it, (3 if you end up getting it too early and it doesn't provide the results you want, it could psychologically hurt you during your peak years as a man (your 20's).

As people are saying, you lake good enough now to slay, even with your nose as it is.
Money its not a problem, I work really hard with my activity and I have enough money for two rhinoplasty

I don't even see the issue with his nose but I'd trust your analysis over my own.

What is it that causes the rounded jaw? Does the mandible actually curve?
I think the rounded jaw is caused by genetic fat distribution. Also, I can see why most wouldn't see an issue with his nose from the front. It's just something I focus on since I have a droopy nosetip myself. I was going to give him a 7 myself before so you rate just as good, you can trust your own analysis bro.

You shouldn't undergo any type of plastic surgery, you're already good looking. If I had your nose I wouldn't even worry about it. It's not perfect but it's not bad either, it's just there. Incels.is is the new URL btw.

• +1