Rate Burping Girl, 4,570 subscribers on Youtube

OldRooster

OldRooster

Get off my lawn!

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You’re awesome You’re the greatest human being on the planet, man You beautiful ray of sunshine You deserfe the best And you’re gonna succeed big time I in your future on this beautiful planet You’re beautiful, you little bundle of joy You’re an allstar Get your game on Get out there and make a difference in the world, Because everyone smiles in fervor when they see you enter the room You make a difference in everyone’s lives around you
You’re the best!!! You’re the ultimate best! The ultimate human bean You’re the best! I just wanna hang out with you! You know, hang you on my wall and stare at you for hours In fact you’d look great as a centerpeace That’s how awesome and stunning you look You are stunning inside and out Especially your insides, they’re absolutely gorgeous I just wanna play jumprope with your intestines Gosh I just wish you were here with me now
I’m thinking about your face, it just won’t escape my mind It’s probably because I want to skin you alive and wear your face like a serial killer in a movie Haha I also think your pretty Golly, I just really hope I can get to see you sometime soon You’re aroma is truly enticing
That’s why I’m within a radius of ten miles of you: I whip out a jar and fill it with the air So I never forget the moment
I even mark them with your exact latitude and longitude at the moment with a sharpie Man, you’re so beautiful, I mean it
I mean… your eyes are just perfect Perfectly shaped Perfect color I wish I could just scoop them out with an ice cream scooper and examine them under red light in my basement Oh gee, wouldn’t that be something
Anyways, i just hope that i can see you sometime soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
you type fast. or not.

Didn't watch. I have lost all will to live again.