• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, .👽., germanlooks and 1 other person
Inb4 he writes some whole ass essay

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and RODEBLUR
looks like that bret maverick guy

looks like that bret maverick guy
Yes, but Bret Maverick is ugly. He has such a baby face. My face looks way more masculine than his because I have better dimorphism.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
It looks much worse, I have made a far better morph, by only adding a few inches of size to my neck:

Why does it say ''FaceApp''?

FaceApp doesn't have a neck filter.

Anyways

Lol if u think 1 would outslay 2.

Yes, but Bret Maverick is ugly. He has such a baby face. My face looks way more masculine than his because I have better dimorphism.
He has a prettyboy-chad mix face which is ideal appeal.

You have an ogre face, which is universally ugly.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 15850
Why does it say ''FaceApp''?

FaceApp doesn't have a neck filter.

Anyways
View attachment 1423856View attachment 1423857
Lol if u think 1 would outslay 2.
What makes me laugh about this forum, is that you guys are so focused on your theories that you don't even live in the real world.

You think women care so much about the perfect jawline when in reality, overall harmony, dimorphism and masculinity matters so much more. Also, I know from my past that I have the genetics to have a completely chiseled jawline like James Marsters, but I'm not cutting right now because I need that extra fat to make muscle gains, and cutting would prevent me from gymmaxxing.

Also, yes, FaceApp has a neck filter. Go into gender, then masculine, then erase all the modifications that aren't located on the neck, and you'll see that the end result is that only the neck is improved. This is extremely useful to get an idea of what you could look like with a thicker neck. Also, what people on here don't realize is that just getting strong at shrugs, deadlifts and rows will grow a very thick neck for most men, so you don't need direct neck work. In my case, direct neck work gives me nausea to the point where I feel like throwing up and have neck pain for days after doing it so I can't do it.

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
Inb4 he writes some whole ass essay
What makes me laugh about this forum, is that you guys are so focused on your theories that you don't even live in the real world.

You think women care so much about the perfect jawline when in reality, overall harmony, dimorphism and masculinity matters so much more. Also, I know from my past that I have the genetics to have a completely chiseled jawline like James Marsters, but I'm not cutting right now because I need that extra fat to make muscle gains, and cutting would prevent me from gymmaxxing.

Also, yes, FaceApp has a neck filter. Go into gender, then masculine, then erase all the modifications that aren't located on the neck, and you'll see that the end result is that only the neck is improved. This is extremely useful to get an idea of what you could look like with a thicker neck. Also, what people on here don't realize is that just getting strong at shrugs, deadlifts and rows will grow a very thick neck for most men, so you don't need direct neck work. In my case, direct neck work gives me nausea to the point where I feel like throwing up and have neck pain for days after doing it so I can't do it.
JFL too late nigga :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Also, yes, FaceApp has a neck filter. Go into gender, then masculine, then erase all the modifications that aren't located on the neck, and you'll see that the end result is that only the neck is improved.
aka it doesn't have a neck filter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, RODEBLUR, Kroker and 1 other person
I see now who he is. To be honest, when he said Brett Maverick, I thought of the twins from Teen Wolf (actors Charlie and Max Carver).

Also, we don't even know my full potential yet because my face is bloated due to having a 36 inch waist. But he is definitely a good looking guy.

Damn. Puberty hit Freddie hard.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and eduardkoopman