Rate David Bowie's mugshot

TaCopineEstMoche

TaCopineEstMoche

Banned
Never underestimate the sheer halo effect of having two different colored eyes (even if it's just that one pupil is larger than the other)...

635730005445868132 David Bowie mugshot

And it just goes to show, you don't need that much forward projection to be GL. He's kinda downward grown but still a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, R@m@ and Philtrumcel
Yea, he’s a gl dude.

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I don't know if it's just me but he's like a 7. His eyes are the only that are special. The rest are average or worse than average

I don't know if it's just me but he's like a 7. His eyes are the only that are special. The rest are average or worse than average

Nah he's got great facial balance, interesting eyebrows which set him apart, and a nice angular jaw from the front. He's not male model material by the autistic "scientific" criteria bandied about on forums like this, but we cannot lose sight of the fact that the male models look the way they do in order to sell clothes and create a certain "look" in ad campaigns, they're not necessarily what women are looking for in a face.

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel and mojopin
Never underestimate the sheer halo effect of having two different colored eyes (even if it's just that one pupil is larger than the other)...

View attachment 7074

And it just goes to show, you don't need that much forward projection to be GL. He's kinda downward grown but still a slayer.

No he is completely forward grown, thats just genetics. And btw he is a good looking dude. Not your average Chad, but nice lean bone and face structure and good harmony.

Pretty unique look. 6-6.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Philtrumcel
What a slayer

No he is completely forward grown, thats just genetics. And btw he is a good looking dude. Not your average Chad, but nice lean bone and face structure and good harmony.

He's grown forward and down.

Proof that front is all that matters.
Profile is cope.

Proof that front is all that matters.
Profile is cope.

It's more like he has an attractive profile despite it not measuring up to all the usual criteria.

he has asymmetrical mydriasis so he was on drugs. (or he had had brain damages)

A beautiful man. Just get punched in the eye theory confirmed.

eye symmetry REALLY fucks me up and I can't stop thinking about it for hours, great artist and everything, but David Bowie's eyes really annoy me.

Yoshikage/10

View attachment 7074

Coolest looking dude due to his uniqueness

i Would say like 5.5-6 psl in the mugshot

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
literal chad

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Philtrumcel
2852da45d42d2e2db4157c0e1d9554ac.jpg
thin-white-duke-david-bowie3.jpg

chad. he looks cool here

• +1
Never underestimate the sheer halo effect of having two different colored eyes
except for a relatively short mandible (hich can be compensated by a long ramus) he has no real falios tbh. He was a giga pretty boy rockstar maxxed in other words, a God among men.

• +1