Heguldus

MMAmaxxing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao and germanlooks

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11053
Fucking lol at the coping truecels in the comments.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Kmscurry
Looks a bit photoshopped

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, delta7 and Deleted member 14677
Chad in PSL.
Gigachad in appeal ngl.
I even see him having more appeal than men like Hexum, Cavill, bomer etc.
Looks mainlyhigh trust but still with a kick of slayer low trust in it. Also mogger coloring
483A5B16 536B 42D0 B0E7 0C39F0954552

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and Heguldus
Chad in PSL.
Gigachad in appeal ngl.
I even see him having more appeal than men like Hexum, Cavill, bomer etc.
Looks mainlyhigh trust but still with a kick of slayer low trust in it. Also mogger coloring
View attachment 1369717
What???? He is nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 14160
He's a guy on Reddit, not from Reddit. Big difference. Critique wise his ears seem a bit too big (earlobes). Otherwise he could easily model if he doesn't already or become an Instagram influencer with millions of followers.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 13332
Shit hairline and he needs to clean shave

Typical redditor.

I hate this kind of person who knows they're pretty and posted just to get compliments
the problem with him is he looks gay

6 PSL? @Biiyo03

Needs thicker neck and bettwr hairline but nothint rlse to improve on tbh hes a walking mogging machine irl if hes tall

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and StrangerDanger
What do u rate him @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I'd say the same, 5.75-6 psl
he looks a little odd, probably his ears
Ye i agree

btw when i first got into lookism i didnt know about psl shit i thought this guy looked uncanny as fuck

now i think hes a chad and doesnt look as weird as he used to at firs

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
why do people flex on their calvin klein underwear? i searched it up and they are like around 50 usd, its not a 300k watch to flex ffs its cheap as hell

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus
psl 5.5

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
How many men do you see with this coloring and jaw outside?
What’s this guy called here with the strong lower third again Übermogger ? Does he look good? No.

It doesn’t look good. Yuevon also has a strong jaw. It looks uncanny. A strong jaw doesn’t equal good looks.

and this dude isn’t even close to thurston. Thurston is a trm 8. he is like a 6.5 which IMO is also too much since he is in uncanny tier.

his jaw and chin and everything doesn’t fit. Looks too pointy. While still being too wide for his face and there are just so many things off.

How many men do you see with this coloring and jaw outside?
Ok so I have to correct myself. He IS special. It I meant in terms of attractive ness he is nothing special. His jaw and coloring is rare. It not attractive.
What’s this guy called here with the strong lower third again Übermogger ? Does he look good? No.

It doesn’t look good. Yuevon also has a strong jaw. It looks uncanny. A strong jaw doesn’t equal good looks.

and this dude isn’t even close to thurston. Thurston is a trm 8. he is like a 6.5 which IMO is also too much since he is in uncanny tier.

his jaw and chin and everything doesn’t fit. Looks too pointy. While still being too wide for his face and there are just so many things off.

You are coping extremely hard rn
he doesn’t look bad because of his jaw but because of his pencil neck and death tier eye area. His jaw alone looks good
Can’t compare him with the reddit guy. Jfl
he mogs thurston tbh
962CD52F 814F 4A18 B562 3CFB1DF3D4FF
F06F9B0E DA81 42C2 B5B0 C587347A0C53

I have seen many uncanny faces and this guy definitely isn’t one of them. The only „flaw“ I can see is that his face is a bit too wide but that’s not really a flaw.
His jaw doesn’t look uncanny at all. And the rest of his face is harmonious. Would outslay almost every PSL god with ease

• +1
Reactions: zeke714