Rate Lucien Laviscount PSL, Emily in Paris Star

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Okay so this guy Lucien laviscount came across him when at school still back in 2010 in a UK TV show called Waterloo road, where he's clean shaven is when he was in that show.

Every single girl I knew thought he was hot, turns out he's in another show now on Netflix which foids love called Emily in Paris, and again every girl is mirin
Plays some British playboy flirt basically (not watched the show)

Rate him PSL, I'd say 5.5 psl

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    298.2 KB · Views: 0
  • lucien-laviscount-close-crop-with-mid-fade-mens-hairstyles-man-for-himself-1-600x600.jpg
    lucien-laviscount-close-crop-with-mid-fade-mens-hairstyles-man-for-himself-1-600x600.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 17186569.jpg
    17186569.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0
  • lucien-laviscount-eczk-allfamous.org.jpg
    lucien-laviscount-eczk-allfamous.org.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Lucien_Laviscount.jpg
    Lucien_Laviscount.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
Okay so this guy Lucien laviscount came across him when at school still back in 2010 in a UK TV show called Waterloo road, where he's clean shaven is when he was in that show.

Every single girl I knew thought he was hot, turns out he's in another show now on Netflix which foids love called Emily in Paris, and again every girl is mirin

4.25 psl boneless metrosexual nigga

Attachments

• eip-lucien-laviscount-t.webp
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
  • lucien-laviscount-as-alfie-lily-collins-emily-in-paris-season-2-1640187973.jpg
    lucien-laviscount-as-alfie-lily-collins-emily-in-paris-season-2-1640187973.jpg
    869.1 KB · Views: 0
This is his side profile
Looks better from side but hairline is going

His eye spacing looks weird as fuck dude

Also looks a bit gay

Maybe he's over average for blacks

Looks Like good looking Drake

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Looks better from side but hairline is going

His eye spacing looks weird as fuck dude

Also looks a bit gay

Maybe he's over average for blacks
It's strange because every single girl i know of loves this nigga

It's strange because every single girl i know of loves this nigga
Maybe status

They love Ryan gosling, Ted Bundy, drake, other normie rappers and velebrites also

Maybe status

They love Ryan gosling, Ted Bundy, drake, other normie rappers and velebrites also
Dunno bro he's got a great body too ideal for women

Attachments

• 43661707-9637321-It_was_announced_earlier_this_week_that_British_actor_Lucien_Lav-a-183_162247...jpg
    43661707-9637321-It_was_announced_earlier_this_week_that_British_actor_Lucien_Lav-a-183_162247...jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Dunno bro he's got a great body too ideal for women
Who cares about UK bro, ugly people slay there

This guy would do average in my country, maybe above due to body halo but facially nothing special
Who plays alfie in emily in paris season 2 lucien laviscount 1640201003 view 0

Who cares about UK bro, ugly people slay there

This guy would do average in my country, maybe above due to body halo but facially nothing special
View attachment 1605274
Where you from?

He's doing well in US though so your point is invalid it seems (not defending him intentionally)

Where you from?

He's doing well in US though so your point is invalid it seems (not defending him intentionally)
West Europe

Dude I think you like him yourself too much and overrating that's why youre defending him so much

West Europe

Dude I think you like him yourself too much and overrating that's why youre defending him so much
That's not why, I'm referring to actual women I know that's why, could be status halo but I've seen with my own eyes how crazy the hottest girls I know have gone over this guy

That's not why, I'm referring to actual women I know that's why, could be status halo but I've seen with my own eyes how crazy the hottest girls I know have gone over this guy
Do they already know who he is?

Girls go crazy over ugly nigga basketball players too.

Do they already know who he is?

Girls go crazy over ugly nigga basketball players too.
No these are girls who literally started watching a show he's on, and the first thing they said was oh he's so hot

That's why I'm curious

@Chinacurry he's from Ribble valley near you sort of? Maybe you've even seen him irl lol

@Chinacurry he's from Ribble valley near you sort of? Maybe you've even seen him irl lol
I'd say 5 PSL bhai.
not seen him (ribble valley to me is sort of like kew gardens to someone who lives in Romford bhai, to make the London comparison).

however he does have high class pheno, a lot of old money in ribble, and he looks like he might be mixed,.which is rare for that area. also he seems to have more of an urban accent than rural, guessing he grew up in the city

• +1
I'd say 5 PSL bhai.
not seen him (ribble valley to me is sort of like kew gardens to someone who lives in Romford bhai, to make the London comparison).

however he does have high class pheno, a lot of old money in ribble, and he looks like he might be mixed,.which is rare for that area. also he seems to have more of an urban accent than rural, guessing he grew up in the city
Yeah I agree
Oh hahaha didn't realise does look quite upper end countryside when looking at it.

But yeah he's got a city accent and yes he is mixed
Just seem women go crazy for him
I suppose having a good body and decent enough face will do that irl
Suppose smiles important too coz he's always smiling and has great teeth

@Preston
@Korea
@FailedNormieManlet
@VicMackey
@fogdart
Rate him tbh

• +1
should drakemaxx tbh

I think he’s more in the 5 PSL range tbh.

Could name a few irrelevant black male models that mog him hard, but this guy isn’t ugly.

• +1
I think he’s more in the 5 PSL range tbh.

Could name a few irrelevant black male models that mog him hard, but this guy isn’t ugly.
Yeah sounds about right

• +1

5.5 psl is accurate. He’s not high in psl(autism) aesthetics but he’s high in sex appeal. He’s a mulatto pretty boy slayer - definitely Tyrone/chadrone

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back