Rate manlet chaddam wannabe Orlandokyng

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

"Its not my face or height, I use manipulation and oratory skills to bend people to my will" This isn't parody he literally says this in his latest video :lul:

Like how can you say this with a straight face - and an MTB (at best) face like that? Nigger your children followers and short term fame will be as temporary as the average lifespan of greycels here. He probably couldnt get a job with terrorist failo now is coping by making tiktoks for children as a "content creator" which he calls himself on LinkedIn. Stop giving this whore attention.

CUM! 💦

I hate tiktokers

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, ungewist, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
Normie at best

View attachment 2370661View attachment 2370663

"Its not my face or height, I use manipulation and oratory skills to bend people to my will" This isn't parody he literally says this in his latest video :lul:

Like how can you say this with a stra

ight face - and an MTB (at best) face like that? Nigger your children followers and short term fame will be as temporary as the average lifespan of greycels here. He probably couldnt get a job with terrorist failo now is coping by making tiktoks for children as a "content creator" which he calls himself on LinkedIn. Stop giving this whore attention.

CUM! 💦

street shitter 💩💩💩💩

he's using this forum for clout, and low iq users are behaving like pawns in his plan

• +1
Reactions: Iden and Deleted member 32423
nigga called htis a chad

ignored pls

ignored asf