Rate Martin Shkreli

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
Free Martin Shkreli, he was just Dark Triadmaxxed manlet.
Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli fined $64M, banned from drug industry
Everything You Know About Martin Shkreli Is Wrong—or Is It? | Vanity Fair

Martin Shkreli, dubbed 'Pharma Bro', ordered to return $64M, is barred from  drug industry
Pharma Bro' Martin Shkreli Banned for Life From Drug Industry, Ordered to  Pay Nearly $65 Million - WSJ

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and randomvanish
white version of you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
normie face.
but also short/manlet and framecel. And therefore 0 SMV.

It was always massive cringe. How he tended to talk "street" gangster. Because you need a certain size, to be able to do that.

I did quit a few of his financial courses that are still on youtube. He used to do a weekly course on investing, trading. Very good, great course. for people inetersted into becoming a full time stock trader. It was heavily geared towards pharma though, which as huge potential for investors. But one needs to understand, medical research, biology, medecine, and pattent porcessess.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Im mirin him. He had good courses on youtube about stocks, was free. Streamed games and was really good in streaming. Also before he was in jail, a he scored with a female interviewer that was investigating him.

• +1
3 psl

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞
normie face.
but also short/manlet and framecel. And therefore 0 SMV.

It was always massive cringe. How he tended to talk "street" gangster. Because you need a certain size, to be able to do that.

I did quit a few of his financial courses that are still on youtube. He used to do a weekly course on investing, trading. Very good, great course. for people inetersted into becoming a full time stock trader. It was heavily geared towards pharma though, which as huge potential for investors. But one needs to understand, medical research, biology, medecine, and pattent porcessess.
Your username sounds similar: are you Edmund_Kemper from incels.is?
Screenshot119

• JFL
Your username sounds similar: are you Edmund_Kemper from incels.is?
View attachment 1503399
okays.
never heard of him/it. I never been on incells.is or lookism. and so on. This is the only looks shithole forum I been to, and I was in the early days on Puahate. That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞