Rate me 13y/o m

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Pms only now

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Strong feautures but somewhat lack of facial symetry, just ensure get proper forward facial development in the years following

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Negatives:
-Shitty eye area
- High set eyebrows

Positives:
- Jaw
- lips
- Frame
-Small philtrum

6/10 PSL

• +1
Yummy, a 13 year old boy. Want to come over to my place for a Popsicle?

• +1
  • +1
Why are children allowed to post here?

• +1
How tall are you ? Height has a 50/50 chance of destroying your life.. how tall are your parents?

You look good esp for 13. Try to trendmaxx.. wear supreme and things like that and maybe make a YouTube channel.. you have the phenotype for that.

Also, get on testosterone and estrogen blockers. No amount of test is enough. You want to grow dimorphic as fuck. Obv consult someone before you do so you don’t fuck up your endocrine system. But it’s a very very real way to guarantee you become chad.

• +1
How tall are you ? Height has a 50/50 chance of destroying your life.. how tall are your parents?

You look good esp for 13. Try to trendmaxx.. wear supreme and things like that and maybe make a YouTube channel.. you have the phenotype for that.
Im 5'9
Why are children allowed to post here?
Why are old dudes allowed to post here

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
13vyears old?? Please gonfuck ur self. How the hell could you worry aboutbur appearance at that age. These youngsters getting more insecure each day

• +1
not bad tbh

• +1
sad part is that he mogs more than half this forum JFL

• +1
Holy fuck why are there 13 year olds on this site I thought this dude was an adult JFL "future chad-lite"

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba

Dunno cause you’re not fully grown yet. But you’ll be a high PSL when you’re older assuming your face gets more dimorphic and you grow taller.
13vyears old?? Please gonfuck ur self. How the hell could you worry aboutbur appearance at that age. These youngsters getting more insecure each day

2018 is the era of instagram and tinder. Everybody knows looks are everything. Ffs this generation is called “generation instagram” for a reason lmao

• +1
  • +1
c'mon man, 13 years old is 7th grade. Do you not remember how life was like in 7th grade?

I would definitely agree no 13 year old should be posting on .me though.

• +1
c'mon man, 13 years old is 7th grade. Do you not remember how life was like in 7th grade?

I would definitely agree no 13 year old should be posting on .me though.
im in 8th grade

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Deleted member 283
its over

• +1
Start hard mewing boyo at your age you could see fast quality progress. You’ll become chad

• +1
Wait till your face fully develops. You have potential.

• +1
  • +1
There is still time padawan.
Stay the f away out of that incel forum.
If you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you.
You look at monsters all the time you become one.

On further note anything in high school and middles school literally does not matter so try your best to ignore people as much as possible. Only psychological trauma and education carries over friendships status rank don't mean jack later on.

Don't be concerned about acne or stress related hairloss /rashes these things will pass with time.

Last edited:
  • +1
GTFOoH, I'm almost 40 and haven't ascended or peaked yet and you're worried about looksmaxxing at 13!?!?!