OP Rate me, 16 years old 183 cm

onfiresems

onfiresems

Been brutally jaw mogged by Aliens17
Polar said:
if u really did grow 2cm in a year that means %99 u are done with puberty so ur face is not going to masculinize too

P

Polar

Trainee
onfiresems said:
if u really did grow 2cm in a year that means %99 u are done with puberty so ur face is not going to masculinize too
we'll see

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Polar said:
3-4 times a week
that's a good number of times
Polar said:
and around 2 months
I thought so, because you look "frail"

i THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE EXCERCISE PART OF YOUR NOMRAL LIFESTYLE more, no matter what cockdowns laws. there exist plenty more ways to have physical excercise than going to some boring ass gym.

I think.
i have the same issue.
When tall, and frail, and having a bit of a soy/pretty boy type of face. Than one doesn't look manly enough overall. So need to make sure to have a decebt body size, to compensate for the "soft" face.

P

Polar

Trainee
eduardkoopman said:
that's a good number of times

I thought so, because you look "frail"

i THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE EXCERCISE PART OF YOUR NOMRAL LIFESTYLE more, no matter what cockdowns laws. there exist plenty more ways to have physical excercise than going to some boring ass gym.

I think.
i have the same issue.
When tall, and frail, and having a bit of a soy/pretty boy type of face. Than one doesn't look manly enough overall. So need to make sure to have a decebt body size, to compensate for the "soft" face.
agreed, ill be doing calisthenics when it gets warmer but now that its winter ive been trying to go for at least 10k steps everyday and eating less than usual to try and reduce my bf% in hopes of getting a slimmer face

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Zephir
Polar said:
agreed, ill be doing calisthenics when it gets warmer but now that its winter ive been trying to go for at least 10k steps everyday and eating less than usual to try and reduce my bf% in hopes of getting a slimmer face
I would facus on musclemass gains. and strength training mostly.
You don't look fat at all at 1st sight. Like 15% bf orso. Just some "babyfat" in face, but that is a type a fat that doesn't away with getting leaner in bodyfat. Because it's buccal face fat. Be happy to have good amounts of buccal fat in face, it helps later on in life to age well.

Cigarette

Cigarette

piece of shit
already know you aint getting any pussy with that recessed 13 year old face

P

Polar

Trainee
eduardkoopman said:
I would facus on musclemass gains. and strength training mostly.
You don't look fat at all at 1st sight. Like 15% bf orso. Just some "babyfat" in face, but that is a type a fat that doesn't away with getting leaner in bodyfat. Because it's buccal face fat. Be happy to have good amounts of buccal fat in face, it helps later on in life to age well.
damn fr? ive had this insecurity for quite a while but never really thought that was a placebo
i guess ur right lmao now that ive created this thread literally no one other than myself is pointing it out

jfcage

jfcage

Professional
Get better coloring. It is an easy looksmax and you will look more NT.

Handsome Truecel

Handsome Truecel

Nordic Chad With Severe Facial Recession
Preston said:
U look very young tbh. U have a look that will probably get better as u age.
Francisco_Lachowski said:
Severe mandible recession, long philtrum, 0 halos. I'm just being honest, I don't understand how people are rating you normie. 3.25 psl imo
21YearoldFailed said:
he looks 10 to be honest his bones are just too neotonous if he doesnt start injecting hgh or shit its over.for.him..

You need to look like A YOUNG DEVELOPED ADULT MAN ideal look for males is around 20-22 imo he looks like a kid
Preston said:
U look very young tbh. U have a look that will probably get better as u age.
.👽. said:
just wait for aging(y)
prettyboy max in the meantime

To me he looks like a brutal case of mouthbreathing/craniofacial dystrophy. Brutal in a way that no bimax can ascend him. His jaw isn't exactly recessed, but his entire facial bone structure is just brutally underdeveloped and childish. Ramus, chin, nasolabial angle, midface, browridge, everything.

Better start hard mewing NOW. Especially if you are still growing.

Constantin Denis

Constantin Denis

Wizard
Don't inject t. it will fuck you up. just go to the gym and mew should be enough to fix all your problems

P

Polar

Trainee
Lihito said:
russian so ova
not russian but eastern european yea
jfcage said:
Get better coloring. It is an easy looksmax and you will look more NT.
tanning?
Handsome Truecel said:
To me he looks like a brutal case of mouthbreathing/craniofacial dystrophy. Brutal in a way that no bimax can ascend him. His jaw isn't exactly recessed, but his entire facial bone structure is just brutally underdeveloped and childish. Ramus, chin, nasolabial angle, midface, browridge, everything.

Better start hard mewing NOW. Especially if you are still growing.
View attachment 1495175
bro i would hard mew if i could the issue is i cant even breathe properly while mewing normally, so the next best thing i could do is keeping my tongue tucked, then just release it whenever I breathe in/out, but it takes an extreme amount of willpower to go through that shit for days non stop and i dont even know if that method could even sufficiently work
Constantin Denis said:
Don't inject t. it will fuck you up. just go to the gym and mew should be enough to fix all your problems
ill start working out whenever it gets warmer

onfiresems

onfiresems

Polar said:
i used to go to the gym regularly couple of months ago but since the whole vax pass thing was introduced im not going anymore bc my parents wont let me get it
being high inhib is failio wtf is parents wont let you

onfiresems

onfiresems

Polar said:
Don't eat less at that age you dont have bones thats the issiue not because it covered by fat

hebbewem

hebbewem

I am probaly a mentalcel
You look 10 so its over for you

P

Polar

Trainee
onfiresems said:
Don't eat less at that age you dont have bones thats the issiue not because it covered by fat
i should probably drop my delusions about being leaner and do that but we'll see

jfcage

jfcage

Professional
Polar said:
not russian but eastern european yea

tanning?

bro i would hard mew if i could the issue is i cant even breathe properly while mewing normally, so the next best thing i could do is keeping my tongue tucked, then just release it whenever I breathe in/out, but it takes an extreme amount of willpower to go through that shit for days non stop and i dont even know if that method could even sufficiently work

ill start working out whenever it gets warmer
Since you are just 16 I won't recommend Melanotan II, so yes just tanning at this point, plus a healthy diet, exercising that should give you a better coloring. You look Polish btw.

NodiN

NodiN

Adept
Berserk said:
just saw the title 183 cm :feelswat: it is bizarre to imagine this kid is taller than me:feelswah:

prolly larp , or he's a super super narrowshoulder/framecel

NodiN

NodiN

Adept
btw op is somewhere around LTN to MTN range ,if the 183cm is real then MTN for sure

maximumcoper_gaming

maximumcoper_gaming

Apprentice
6foot2_17y0 said:
I fucking hate niggers i love doing drugs and im not surving past 2022 also you look like shit get a lot of surgery
What happens when you're on on 100mg of mk677

GandyIsNormie

GandyIsNormie

Trainee
0 dimorfismo

start eating a lot of protein and go to the gym before your puberty is over

6foot2_17y0

Knowledgable
maximumcoper_gaming said:
What happens when you're on on 100mg of mk677
Nigga knows my whole backstory🤣🤣 i havent done it in a couple months, not planning on doing it again, my igf levels are high from test and thyroid

maximumcoper_gaming

maximumcoper_gaming

Apprentice
6foot2_17y0 said:
Nigga knows my whole backstory🤣🤣 i havent done it in a couple months, not planning on doing it again, my igf levels are high from test and thyroid
what thyroid meds u take, and what does it do

6foot2_17y0

Knowledgable
maximumcoper_gaming said:
what thyroid meds u take, and what does it do
T3/T4, debloat, fat loss, and pubertal craniofacial growth