Rate me (16 years old)

You can. There are definitely ways. But the types of people that come on here wouldn't be able to use any of those strategies.

Regardless, most of them aren't even incels, they just don't get enough sex or they believe they deserve better than what they're offered. I see it all too often.
Yeah. People here are mentally ill in addition to being unattractive.

And 100% agree on the second part. Like a 5'5" indian here has decently attractive white women liking him and he says he is too good for them. I told him to be happy he is getting those women and that he should LTR them as they have decent personalities. But nigga wants a stacy and wants to slay. Most here are narcies and want to be worshipped by women tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
The problem with this site is that people who would benefit the least from it end up finding it. Like there is an indian here who was clearly in the unattractive category and found this forum due to his life experiences or whatever. He did improve his looks by getting rid of his glasses, debloating etc but is handicapped by his phenotype at the end of the day. Instead of leaving this site after softmaxxing and shit, this nigga developed a full-blown complex and keeps blaming his skin tone for not being able to get laid when the average nigga with his pheno from his country, who looks worse than him has no trouble getting women because he is NT etc. I gave him countless real-life examples of guys with worse features and his exact same pheno dating attractive girls because they are NT and statusmaxxed but nigga called me a troll.

Unironically, if he hadn't found this site, he'd probably have a normal dating life and end up marrying an indian stacy if he is statusmaxxed.
He can get probably get his family to arrange a marriage to a good-looking Indian girl from a wealthy family.

He can get probably get his family to arrange a marriage to a good-looking Indian girl from a wealthy family.
Yes. Lots of guys I know did this and they are much happier than 99% of the people here.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Yeah. People here are mentally ill in addition to being unattractive.

And 100% agree on the second part. Like a 5'5" indian here has decently attractive white women liking him and he says he is too good for them. I told him to be happy he is getting those women and that he should LTR them as they have decent personalities. But nigga wants a stacy and wants to slay. Most here are narcies and want to be worshipped by women tbh.
True. Those types of users annoy me, but they especially get my blood boiling when they turn around and complain.

What are your thoughts on these users?

@badg96

@curlyheadjames

@RODEBLUR

@Mirin2234

@MisterMercedes

The so-called ''troll'' users. Those that barely, if at all looksmax or help with another's looksmaxxing.

Yes. Lots of guys I know did this and they are much happier than 99% of the people here.
Has he rationalized why he hasn't done it yet?

True. Those types of users annoy me, but they especially get my blood boiling when they turn around and complain.

What are your thoughts on these users?

@badg96
Autist/troll. He is mentally ill.
@curlyheadjames
Mentally ill.
@RODEBLUR
Poor guy is truecel as he is 5'7" in netherlands with terrible frame. He is still a kid so there is a chance he might grow to 6 ft. But IDK.
@Mirin2234
No thoughts.
@MisterMercedes
Never heard of him.
The so-called ''troll'' users. Those that barely, if at all looksmax or help with another's looksmaxxing.
Most of these guys are mentally ill tbh.

Has he rationalized why he hasn't done it yet?
I guess they want to be the sort of dude that rolls into a club and slay stacies based on his facial aesthetics.

Autist/troll. He is mentally ill.

Mentally ill.

Poor guy is truecel as he is 5'7" in netherlands with terrible frame. He is still a kid so there is a chance he might grow to 6 ft. But IDK.

No thoughts.

Never heard of him.

Most of these guys are mentally ill tbh.
@MisterMercedes was a guy known for calling models/''PSL gods'' ugly and making terrible morphs back in 2020.

@RODEBLUR is 18 years old

I don't know how tall he is in 2022.

I guess they want to be the sort of dude that rolls into a club and slay stacies based on his facial aesthetics.
Or just too immature for commitment.

@Pakicel @natsukimoyra

This rateme thread is kind of old. I look better now, but yeah i am planning on leaving this forum pretty soon.

@Pakicel @natsukimoyra

This rateme thread is kind of old. I look better now, but yeah i am planning on leaving this forum pretty soon.

this is me now and im still cutting down so yeah but i want to get off this asap because this shit makes you overthink irl situations like crazy, it's very unhealthy imo if ur not thinking about surgery, which i am absolutely not gonna even consider.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
View attachment 1641934View attachment 1641935View attachment 1641936View attachment 1641937

this is me now and im still cutting down so yeah but i want to get off this asap because this shit makes you overthink irl situations like crazy, it's very unhealthy imo if ur not thinking about surgery, which i am absolutely not gonna even consider.
I just saw a white teenager who prolly mogs you IRL. Maybe, a bit shorter though. Like 5'11 range. And I guess he wasn't noticeably above average for his age group. Just another invisible normie.

You mog 95% of this form though but I guess in your social circle, you are average.

anyways with that being said even though this is an old ass forum I'm gonna delete my account now. My face will forever be on this website:lul:but that's alright. I have the knowledge i need to move on with my life before i become autistic from using this forum too much. Thanks for everything:Comfy:

anyways with that being said even though this is an old ass forum I'm gonna delete my account now. My face will forever be on this website:lul:but that's alright. I have the knowledge i need to move on with my life before i become autistic from using this forum too much. Thanks for everything:Comfy:
0 😢