Rate Me 18 (GTFIH)

SuperSaiyanMew

SuperSaiyanMew

Iron
IMG 5914

I would guess I'm like a 3 PSL wise, I am 6'2 though so you guys might rate my SMV higher.

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
Also hair recommendations would help

3.5 psl slightly below average. Lack of strong features and big eyes hold you back

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16346 and 3 others
3.5 psl slightly below average. Lack of strong features and big eyes hold you back
Would you say I'm a textbook low tier normie or do you think I'm ugly. Objectively speaking, and thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Low tier normie, closer to ugly than normie imo

• +1
Reactions: SuperSaiyanMew
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Biiyo03
Are u part jew and black?

• +1
Would you say I'm a textbook low tier normie or do you think I'm ugly. Objectively speaking, and thank you.
Can easily be normie with softmaxxing, lips and nose and eyes hold u back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and SuperSaiyanMew
Eyes not thatt much but lips and nose are the biggest handicaps

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and SuperSaiyanMew
Eyes not thatt much but lips and nose are the biggest handicaps
Appreciate it, I'll do an update in like 4 months and ill tag you to get your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Decent base. If you get a better haircut and shave then you'll look better. Right now you're more like 3.75 PSL but you can easily be at least 4.25 PSL just by shaving and getting a better haircut. Your failos are relative buggy eyes and a fat nose (not wide but fat).

• +1
Are u part Jew and black?
Grandma is white on dads side that's why nose is like this. I think I actually have a slightly European phenotype, feel free to correct me though. Mewing will make my nose symmetrical and I think the European ancestry will be more evident.

Decent base. If you get a better haircut and shave then you'll look better. Right now you're more like 3.75 PSL but you can easily be at least 4.25 PSL just by shaving and getting a better haircut. Your failos are relative buggy eyes and a fat nose (not wide but fat).
Thanks man, very encouraging. Nose fatness is from asymmetry which should be resolved in like 4 months.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
you are 6.2 normie with bbQ cock.. How is that possible.
Honestly, if your not trolling, that's interesting. I haven't done much cold approach, probably like twice. Do you legitimately think I should throw up some tinder pics to see if I can get a slightly chubby girl? I'm in University rn so there are tons of pretty but chubby girls there.

Can easily be normie with softmaxxing, lips and nose and eyes hold u back.
What is it about my lips, just dryness? What Softmaxxes would you recommend.

Honestly, if your not trolling, that's interesting. I haven't done much cold approach, probably like twice. Do you legitimately think I should throw up some tinder pics to see if I can get a slightly chubby girl? I'm in University rn so there are tons of pretty but chubby girls there.
Im not trolling. If you are 6.2 thats already make you more than Normie and you are not below average looking. You are gonna do very good with girls.

What is it about my lips, just dryness? What Softmaxxes would you recommend.
Narrow, as in the width is small.

also the upper lip shape looks weird and kinda gives the illusion of uneven lip ratio even tho it looks 1:1 (i didnt measure anything btw so take the last point with a grain of salt)
The nose also looks bulbous and hooked, similar nose to the stereotypical jew nose which is why i asked if ur part jew.

Thanks man, very encouraging. Nose fatness is from asymmetry which should be resolved in like 4 months.
You're welcome bhai. And I look forward to your ascension. Btw another user pointed your lips, they do look dry so look into something to take care of that. Then you will look even better.

Narrow, as in the width is small.

also the upper lip shape looks weird and kinda gives the illusion of uneven lip ratio even tho it looks 1:1 (i didnt measure anything btw so take the last point with a grain of salt)
The nose also looks bulbous and hooked, similar nose to the stereotypical jew nose which is why i asked if ur part jew.
Not Jewish just asymmetrical and recessed.

Im not trolling. If you are 6.2 thats already make you more than Normie and you are not below average looking. You are gonna do very good with girls.
Should I just make a Tinder and set the location to my university or actually cold approach girls slightly below my looks level.

Almost forgot, but what haircut should I do?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
If Mark Zuckerberg was black

Almost forgot, but what haircut should I do?
I don't have any advice for curly hair or its subtypes but I think this one would suit you.

E9c8accd1d95338383655216705b6ebb

@prettyboislime @looksmaxxer234 thoughts? You guys could have a better suggestion maybe since you have a similar hairtype.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Go on tinder ull be drowning in pussy

u look like a potato with hair

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
For the sake of your self esteem I'm happy for you that not a single person jfl reacted despite it being within reason.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
For the sake of your self esteem I'm happy for you that not a single person jfl reacted despite it being within reason.
sad reaction is worse or no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5189
Fatass nose looks like it's made of clay. Put tretinoin and lose weight