Rate me 20M

H

HomoGermanicus

Iron
20240814 143910
20240330 144705
20240330 144745

As of right now, I would say you're low MTN maybe even high LTN. Your bones aren't even that bad but you look like you don't really take care of yourself in any way.

Your skin and hair/norwooding are the first things you need to address. You need to get a better haircut after you fix your hairline with minox or finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
  • +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast and TechnoBoss
Subhuman, the other guy has jewish mod bias

Ur low ltn to sub5, jaw is the only thing slightly getting u to low ltn and even thats shit
Nah not subhuman bro, subhuman is way worse, he ain't at that level

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Subhuman, the other guy has jewish mod bias

Ur low ltn to sub5, jaw is the only thing slightly getting u to low ltn and even thats shit
Subhuman is very cruel. To be subhuman you need to have no bones basically & his bones aren't even that bad. He would improve massively with softmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry and PeakIncels
Low LTN is very cruel. To be low LTN you need to have no bones basically & his bones aren't even that bad. He would improve massively with softmaxxes.
exactly he is a mtn and if OP is a subhuman then hexum is a cl at most jfl

• +1
Reactions: F36
Makarov's homie for sure.

Subhuman is very cruel. To be subhuman you need to have no bones basically & his bones aren't even that bad. He would improve massively with softmaxxes.
His bones are bad, too much is shit, i dont get the concept of “low bones = bad, high bones = good, both are equally as bad
His ratios r actual shit

Having a 20 inch dick or being 8’4 isnt good

Overbite underbite example

Super autistic first pic but I'd say htn potential

everyone saying ltn or even above is coping hes sub

As of right now, I would say you're low MTN maybe even high LTN. Your bones aren't even that bad but you look like you don't really take care of yourself in any way.

Your skin and hair/norwooding are the first things you need to address. You need to get a better haircut after you fix your hairline with minox or finasteride.
Its not norwooding. My hairline always looked like this.