Rate me 21M pls

Post a side profile pic

5/10 PSL normie tier

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Nibba
5/10 PSL, if above 6' maybe 5.25-5 PSL , u will ascend from dying your eyebrows and getting a proper hair style because u already have good eyes. also pump those masseters to balance out the shape of your face, then once you lean out you're left with high quality visible masseters

Good eye area, great chin, narrow jaw (though this might just be a result of lens distortion), good hair, great body... there's really not a lot to criticize. You're in the 90th percentile.

if you had a wider jaw you would be above 5.25 psl

5.5/10 psl. Main culprit is the weak jaw, long face. Otherwise, looks normie from the front. You might want to post a side pic to see recession better.

Solid looking normie.

watch your hairline bro

decent looking + white = slayer

What's "psl"?

Thank you for the rating folks but someone tell me wth PSL means because I can't find it anywhere. Does it mean "points"?
6 PSL usually means your a 8/10.
5 PSL means your a 7/10.
etc

its basically a rating system used by looksmaxxing sites

6 PSL usually means your a 8/10.
5 PSL means your a 7/10.
etc

its basically a rating system used by looksmaxxing sites
Oh shit, here I was thinking 5 PSL means 5/10 lol Thank you guys

you could slay pretty hard with a jaw implant tbh, and get a better haircut, the parting isn't doing you any favours

long face, need more jaw, more face muscles

Your outfits and body seem like you are a worker from the 50s bruh str8 workingclass
Oh shit lol I do dress better than that when I go out, I took these pics at home.

Edit: also wtf you mean by "my body looks like I'm a worker from the 50s" o.o curious

Oh shit lol I do dress better than that when I go out, I took these pics at home.

Edit: also wtf you mean by "my body looks like I'm a worker from the 50s" o.o curious
In 2nd to last pic you look like some ayran worker retard propaganda poster

In 2nd to last pic you look like some ayran worker retard propaganda poster

Ayran? Aryan? So you dobnt like my pic thats why ur offendin me?

Ayran? Aryan? So you dobnt like my pic thats why ur offendin me?
Nigga are you retarded i said your face was meh but your body/clothes make you look like a working class chad

Nigga are you retarded i said your face was meh but your body/clothes make you look like a working class chad
Oh you didn't add "Chad". You said "propaganda poster retard" That's "chad" for you? You got me confused lmao. Sry brah

Would you say "looking like a working class chad" is optimal to open up the pussies?

Oh you didn't add "Chad". You said "propaganda poster retard" That's "chad" for you? You got me confused lmao. Sry brah

Would you say "looking like a working class chad" is optimal to open up the pussies?
Yes your body is good but not face looks like an alien

4/10 PSL, you look very average/normie like, that hairline is receeding, do something about that before it gets worse. Jaw implants would be the best option for you. Keep gymcelling too, if you're below 5'10 then you're a 3 PSL, 6'+ and you're a 4.5 PSL.

4/10 PSL, you look very average/normie like, that hairline is receeding, do something about that before it gets worse. Jaw implants would be the best option for you. Keep gymcelling too, if you're below 5'10 then you're a 3 PSL, 6'+ and you're a 4.5 PSL.
Im 5'10 so?

If I get the Mens Physique look what will my rating be? Without jaw implents

Also how the fuck do I look normie if Im lean and have the physique I have currently? Look at the last 2 pics in the OP. Sure Im not jacked yet but most guys dont look like me, most guys have beerbellies and are fat af which im not

Im 5'10 so?

If I get the Mens Physique look what will my rating be? Without jaw implents

Also how the fuck do I look normie if Im lean and have the physique I have currently? Look at the last 2 pics in the OP. Sure Im not jacked yet but most guys dont look like me, most guys have beerbellies and are fat af which im not
The men's physique look would be too much tbh, a David laid type physique would be ideal for women, that would make you a 5/10 PSL, after jaw implants you would be a 6, after improving your hairline 6.5 PSL, I don't think you can go higher than that. Also, fraud lifts to 6' if you want.

The men's physique look would be too much tbh, a David laid type physique would be ideal for women, that would make you a 5/10 PSL, after jaw implants you would be a 6, after improving your hairline 6.5 PSL, I don't think you can go higher than that. Also, fraud lifts to 6' if you want.
What should I do in terms of hairline? Grow my hair etc?

Look at my physique in the last 2 pics in my OP. Im not jacked but I def dont look normie in terms of physique, most guys are obese fucks. Still a lot of room for improvement but my physique aint normie

What should I do in terms of hairline? Grow my hair etc?

Look at my physique in the last 2 pics in my OP. Im not jacked but I def dont look normie in terms of physique, most guys are obese fucks. Still a lot of room for improvement but my physique aint normie
Well, since you say most people where you live are fat fucks, 4.5 PSL, in terms of your hair, do grow it out and style it in a way to cover your receeding hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You look very average

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
Well, since you say most people where you live are fat fucks, 4.5 PSL, in terms of your hair, do grow it out and style it in a way to cover your receeding hairline.
Not where I live; globally speaking.

you're perfectly fine, normie tier.

The crazy thing with looks is that they're obvious in the real world.

I'm guessing girls don't recoil from you in horror.
But I'm also guessing that girls don't approach and throw themselves at you.

Ergo, normie tier.

you're perfectly fine, normie tier.

The crazy thing with looks is that they're obvious in the real world.

I'm guessing girls don't recoil from you in horror.
But I'm also guessing that girls don't approach and throw themselves at you.

Ergo, normie tier.
They do give me the positive looks and I'm relatively successful with 6-7/10 kinds of women. Must be a combination of factors.

Like 4.5/10, sorry boyo but you're just one of the faceless masses. You'll never be actually desired by foids unless you undergo some serious (likely unrealistic) improvement.

Top to bottom

Upper Third

Laterally recessed hairline
Slightly vertically recessed
Browridge 404 not found

MidFace

Good thick brows
Brows could be longer ,but average
Poor palpebral fissure lenght
Good vertical eye height
Good Orbitals
Good downward pointing medial canthus
Good IPD
Above average but not great cheekbones
Unsymmetrical nose (not a big deal)

Lower Third
(I'll warn you this is where you weakest)

Good lip coloring
Good lip width
Average lip shape
Tall Chin
Good submental
Sagittally reccesed chin
Narrow sub 5 inch gonial width (Buy Jawzsize or Mastic gum ASAP)

Overall

Good Coloring
Good Skin

PSL 5
IRL 6.5
~ 70th-75th percentile with potential to improve

Like 4.5/10, sorry boyo but you're just one of the faceless masses. You'll never be actually desired by foids unless you undergo some serious (likely unrealistic) improvement.
LOL I'm gonna have plastic surgery done on my face either way... And fyi I know it's my fault but those face pics are fucked, like for real. here are some other face pics that aren't fucked (I dare to think?):