Rate Me - 21M

Modified Lefort 3 to shorten the midface brother. It is performed with Dr Augusto Pary in Rio De Janiero. And please, for the love of God, please don’t call me autistic, I am probably more sane than the people above me telling me to kill myself and asking me if I want a painless guide to kill myself.
Getting a surgery like lefort 3 in Brazil is basically painless guide to kill yourself ngl

Why would you listen to some autist telling you that, simply ignore those answers 😔

Getting a surgery like lefort 3 in Brazil is basically painless guide to kill yourself ngl

Why would you listen to some autist telling you that, simply ignore those answers 😔
Nope, you wanna see the results? Here’s a Reddit link of someone who did Bimax CCW with modified Lefort 3 with Dr Augusto Pary.

Look at the post, you see how she vertically shortened the midface through shortening the nose? This is exactly what I need.

View attachment 3000876
View attachment 3000877
View attachment 3000878
View attachment 3000880

View attachment 3000883
View attachment 3000884

Examples of lens distortion, do not be stupid and do not plan any surgery if you do not even work with real face and real proportions, or you will regret it
View attachment 3001902
Eyebrow shaping, beard and longer hair = mtn minimum

View attachment 3001904
Looks like fun guy with a guitar, and it's a selfie, not even real look

Then you can get rhino and that's all, no not be autistic retard and plan 20 surgeries... 😔😔
This advice i mean

Look at the post, you see how she vertically shortened the midface through shortening the nose? This is exactly what I need.
You don't even need it, did you even take the photos without lens distortion as i asked you to?

You don't even need it, did you even take the photos without lens distortion as i asked you to?
Yes. I have a long face. I literally asked people in real life, including a surgeon, and he literally said I am downgrown. This is the only way to fix downward growth.

Yes. I have a long face. I literally asked people in real life, including a surgeon, and he literally said I am downgrown. This is the only way to fix downward growth.
Do you have photo without lens distortion?

Can you take quick photo with backcamera 2-2.5m away from the phone?

Can we please stop the cope? I literally hate looking at myself in the mirror. I look like garbage. I know I look like shit, it’s no big deal. I have to do these surgeries or I will never have a love life with a woman. No woman will ever love a man with a downswung maxilla.

Plus, I don’t think I’m gonna post myself on this website anymore. I might turn into a meme if I do so. Can’t let that happen

Can we please stop the cope? I literally hate looking at myself in the mirror. I look like garbage. I know I look like shit, it’s no big deal. I have to do these surgeries or I will never have a love life with a woman. No woman will ever love a man with a downswung maxilla.
Can you just take the photo? You are literally planning bunch of surgeries based off of selfie 🤦

its really hard to say that ur 21:hnghn:

Plus, I don’t think I’m gonna post myself on this website anymore. I might turn into a meme if I do so. Can’t let that happen
Then PM, i won't share

Can you just take the photo? You are literally planning bunch of surgeries based off of selfie 🤦
Nope, it’s not just from a selfie. Real life experiences, 10 rejections in a row (literally) no woman wanting anything to do with me. This is the only way. It’s either this or an arranged marriage where my woman doesn’t give a shit about me. I have a choice. I choose to win.

Nope, it’s not just from a selfie. Real life experiences, 10 rejections in a row (literally) no woman wanting anything to do with me. This is the only way. It’s either this or an arranged marriage where my woman doesn’t give a shit about me. I have a choice. I choose to win.
I see you decided this way, but even all those surgeries might give you 0.5-1 point increase, do not expect life changing results

How am I supposed to trust that? Ask yourself logically
Many people sent me PMs for rate, i never shared it

I think that i want to advice you the best since your ideas are crazy and dangerous for you, since lefort 3 is very dangerous

I see you decided this way, but even all those surgeries might give you 0.5-1 point increase, do not expect life changing results
Really? Moving my midface up literally changes my scleral show, my bad under eye support, my giga long face, my jew nose, my shit fwhr ratio, my non existent upper lip and philtrum, and it will widen my face and jaw, making me look great. Life changing. Don’t try to cope for me, I know what I’m doing

Many people sent me PMs for rate, i never shared it

I think that i want to advice you the best since your ideas are crazy and dangerous for you, since lefort 3 is very dangerous
Modified Lefort 3, for the 3rd time.

Really? Moving my midface up literally changes my scleral show, my bad under eye support, my giga long face, my jew nose, my shit fwhr ratio, my non existent upper lip and philtrum, and it will widen my face and jaw, making me look great. Life changing. Don’t try to cope for me, I know what I’m doing
12663 2021 1620 Fig19 HTML
12663 2016 893 Fig40 HTML
12663 2016 893 Fig46 HTML

Already people with deformities getting lefort 3, surely all of them are chads now

All of them barely improved 0.5 points realistically

You want this 1 in 1.000.000 results, which is impossible, since the guy was literally deformed before
C8 fig 00038

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
aModified Lefort 3, for the 3rd time.

View attachment 3060739View attachment 3060740View attachment 3060741
Already people with deformities getting lefort 3, surely all of them are chads now

All of them barely improved 0.5 points realistically

You want this 1 in 1.000.000 results, which is impossible, since the guy was literally deformed before
View attachment 3060747
Didn’t see the post I showed you on Reddit then did you? Look at that. That is from the specific surgeon I am going to. This is Lefort 3 even. Not modified Lefort 3. Please just relax man.

I mean with extensive surgery maybe. You’re extremely unfortunate with that baseline there’s no hope for it without cosmetic surgery bro. Atleast u know what to do now to ascend and look human
Extensive surgery is a combination of Lip lift + rhino for the first surgery, MSE and MSDO for the second surgery, and modified Lefort 3 + Bimax CCW for the third. Quite literally insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
Extensive surgery is a combination of Lip lift + rhino for the first surgery, MSE and MSDO for the second surgery, and modified Lefort 3 + Bimax CCW for the third. Quite literally insane
Have you calculated the combined cost for all of that?

It’s deadass pretty much over. I don’t think I’m getting all of that. Might as well just chill out and live life, no point in trying

• +1
If it was something simple and I would be good, I would do it, but not this man, it’s pretty much over

• So Sad
If it was something simple and I would be good, I would do it, but not this man, it’s pretty much over
You should do it if you have the money. Life would start for you bro

Hell, IDK man. It’s pretty sad that I have even discovered this. But I guess that’s what the black pill is for. Exposing the truth about the realities of life. And the reality is that I need 3 stupidly invasive surgeries just to get a girl to love me. Kinda not even really worth it at that point. Should have just had good posture as a kid. Pretty brutal man. Never began for me. Only hope is an arranged marriage tbh, other than that, might as well just call it quits.

• So Sad
The fact that I even have to “ascend” just proves that it’s over for me. No one on this website has to do as much surgery as I have to ascend. It’s complete bullshit. Life isn’t fair, but oh well.

The fact that I even have to “ascend” just proves that it’s over for me. No one on this website has to do as much surgery as I have to ascend. It’s complete bullshit. Life isn’t fair, but oh well.
Well some people have to ascend. Some people don’t. Some people have been 99.9th percentile for their age group in looks, height and body and some people grew up part of the bottom 10% of men and had to work up to it.

I could have been you under different circumstances.

You have to work with what you have. And you have jack shit I can’t even sugarcoat it. You are royally fucked in the face.

Just get whatever surgeries you feel like you need to and maximize aesthetics through other forms of softmaxxes (gym, hair, eyebrows, etc.)

Good luck, dude.

Well some people have to ascend. Some people don’t. Some people have been 99.9th percentile for their age group in looks, height and body and some people grew up part of the bottom 10% of men and had to work up to it.

I could have been you under different circumstances.

You have to work with what you have. And you have jack shit I can’t even sugarcoat it. You are royally fucked in the face.

Just get whatever surgeries you feel like you need to and maximize aesthetics through other forms of softmaxxes (gym, hair, eyebrows, etc.)

Good luck, dude.
The thing is, there isn’t a single surgery I can get that would improve this situation. The ratios in of themselves are fucked up, it’s either I get modified Lefort 3 and Bimax CCW, or everything else is useless. Modified Lefort 3 could literally kill me bro, it’s pretty much over. Lip lift and lower lid retraction surgery just makes me look someone what human, but won’t get me a girl bro, that’s why I’m just thinking I do a lip lift and just call it a life bro, it’s legit so over.

• +1
The thing is, there isn’t a single surgery I can get that would improve this situation. The ratios in of themselves are fucked up, it’s either I get modified Lefort 3 and Bimax CCW, or everything else is useless. Modified Lefort 3 could literally kill me bro, it’s pretty much over. Lip lift and lower lid retraction surgery just makes me look someone what human, but won’t get me a girl bro, that’s why I’m just thinking I do a lip lift and just call it a life bro, it’s legit so over.
LL and Bimax CCW for sure but I wouldn’t know since I have no knowledge on cosmetic surgeries. But do NOT get LeFort 3, that’s a fucking meme JFL

LL and Bimax CCW for sure but I wouldn’t know since I have no knowledge on cosmetic surgeries. But do NOT get LeFort 3, that’s a fucking meme JFL
It’s the only thing that can shorten my midface and solve my downward growth caused by bad posture as a kid. It’s either I get this or I can say goodbye to a dating life. It’s literally over bro.

• So Sad
It’s the only thing that can shorten my midface and solve my downward growth caused by bad posture as a kid. It’s either I get this or I can say goodbye to a dating life. It’s literally over bro.
:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Listen, that doesn’t mean I’m roping. It’s either I arrange marriage max or I just travel and live life with the money and financial freedom I have. I have been given a really bad face card.

Its not over wtf girls prefer personality than looks, i watched pua on yt

Holy moly, I feel for you man. Looks are everything, unfortunately. And I haven’t been given a good card with this respect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22120
Holy moly, I feel for you man. Looks are everything, unfortunately. And I haven’t been given a good card with this respect.
Just be confident and keep your frame bro

• JFL
Reactions: mitereew
Listen, that doesn’t mean I’m roping. It’s either I arrange marriage max or I just travel and live life with the money and financial freedom I have. I have been given a really bad face card.
Yeah look at Casey Neistat. He’s lookmatched or possibly looks worse than you and he’s crazy successful, even though he is completely fucked up deformed in the face. So yeah probably just live and try to enjoy life with all the money you have and cope.
PUA, dating gurus and the seduction community is a huge scam. Fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22120
Yeah look at Casey Neistat. He’s lookmatched or possibly looks worse than you and he’s crazy successful, even though he is completely fucked up deformed in the face. So yeah probably just live and try to enjoy life with all the money you have and cope.

PUA, dating gurus and the seduction community is a huge scam. Fuck off
Might as well lmao, cope or rope, really nothing else to do tbh

• +1
Might as well lmao, cope or rope, really nothing else to do tbh
This is literally insane man. I can’t believe my entire life is ruined due to me not having proper posture as a kid. And the worst thing about it is there is nothing I can do unless I choose to peel my skull open like a banana. Actually insane the way the world works. Screw this man

Everyone is lying to you and gaslighting you. You are a proper ass subhuman. Any surgery is a waste of money and painful recovery for no gain.
You need to accept that that part of life isn't for you. Even if you become 4/10 (which is impossible), you'll never be able to compete with a 4/10 white or black guy. Enough with delusions - a lip lift it any other arbitrarily procedure won't help. You best bet is to move to Egypt and try to betabuxx some poor (as in unhappy) woman.
Bro you fr just saved my life with this comment, even though you are probably a subhuman yourself JFL, I now realize how screwed I am due to the fact that I literally need a modified Lefort 3 to shorten my face, which I will never get. I just wanted to say that from one subhuman to another, I really appreciate your input.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Bro you fr just saved my life with this comment, even though you are probably a subhuman yourself JFL, I now realize how screwed I am due to the fact that I literally need a modified Lefort 3 to shorten my face, which I will never get. I just wanted to say that from one subhuman to another, I really appreciate your input.
You're welcome. It's like, real friends can be honest with you, a friend can tell you a harsh truth.

• +1
Reactions: trying_toascend
Everyone is lying to you and gaslighting you. You are a proper ass subhuman. Any surgery is a waste of money and painful recovery for no gain.
You need to accept that that part of life isn't for you. Even if you become 4/10 (which is impossible), you'll never be able to compete with a 4/10 white or black guy. Enough with delusions - a lip lift it any other arbitrarily procedure won't help. You best bet is to move to Egypt and try to betabuxx some poor (as in unhappy) woman.

You're welcome. It's like, real friends can be honest with you, a friend can tell you a harsh truth.
Yea, I always knew that something was seriously wrong, however, after doing my own research, I figured out my only way was getting modified Lefort 3 + Bimax CCW, after getting MSE and MSDO, and a lip lift and rhino. It’s pretty brutal bro. Life isn’t fair, and I never expected it to be, but this is just brutal.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Yea, I always knew that something was seriously wrong, however, after doing my own research, I figured out my only way was getting modified Lefort 3 + Bimax CCW, after getting MSE and MSDO, and a lip lift and rhino. It’s pretty brutal bro. Life isn’t fair, and I never expected it to be, but this is just brutal.

Not gonna lie bro, I think I might just do it. Nothing is more painful than being subhuman man. Fuck this