OP Rate me 3 selfies

H

Hoso

Iron
@MakinItHappenReturn @alriodai come here my bois

fucclife

fucclife

dindu nuthin
you could play frankenstein in a live action movie, you have that dimorphic hugely tall skull

not a lot of failos either

anything under HTN is an underrate

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Low class RTT maxxer 5'11 190 12% bf
OP show us your tinder right now you mogger

H

Hoso

Iron
OP show us your tinder right now you mogger
its not impressive broski

i got 99+ pretty quickly, like 24 hours or somethin but now i get nothing, like maybe a like a day

i have only aspie selfies

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
u think so? i wouldnt say niko genuinely mogs him facially hes more high trust and approachable thouugh, op has better bones and more dimorphism
OP looks like the average white guy I see at college. Niko has a higher appeal face.

jellyfish101

jellyfish101

Gold
oh ok, so thing i could change

what makes @ArvidGustavsson a chad? he has bad pheno too right?
I don’t think he’s a chad. Dark contrasting coloring is what separates the HTN and chadlites from the chads. Like give Ian Somerhalder your coloring and he’d be browsing this form.

H

Hoso

Iron
I don’t think he’s a chad. Dark contrasting coloring is what separates the HTN and chadlites from the chads. Like give Ian Somerhalder your coloring and he’d be browsing this form.
okok so its about types

so you would say vinnie hacker isn't a chad? seems a bit biased IMO, but i also think dark looks are the best to have

jellyfish101

jellyfish101

Gold
okok so its about types

so you would say vinnie hacker isn't a chad? seems a bit biased IMO, but i also think dark looks are the best to have
Yah I don’t think he’s a chad. But I’m biased , I think that maesthetic and dark coloring is the best cause that’s what I have. So I could be totally wrong.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
The male gaze never fails to amaze me lol.

I will get bunch of my girlfriends' friends to rate you soon if you like.

I believe asking a bunch of men, many of whom don't know what women like, isn't going to be of much use to you.

Attack me and see if I don't make an absolutely embarrassment of your punk autistic ass. You tagged me, remember that fucking fuckface

Anyway; I let me know. I know you are jutting which is sad, but even then we can use these pictures, just let me know

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
OP looks like the average white guy I see at college. Niko has a higher appeal face.

Fact dudes think this is Chadlite or even HTN amazes me

@St.TikTokcel do you think this flat face jaw jutter is at top 10% looking man?

H

Hoso

Iron
The male gaze never fails to amaze me lol.

I will get bunch of my girlfriends' friends to rate you soon if you like.

I believe asking a bunch of men, many of whom don't know what women like, isn't going to be of much use to you.

Attack me and see if I don't make an absolutely embarrassment of your punk autistic ass. You tagged me, remember that fucking fuckface

Anyway; I let me know. I know you are jutting which is sad, but even then we can use these pictures, just let me know
as i said, random girls tell me all the time that im GL too, thats what matters

im not jutting in any of these pics, dont ask your friends idc

H

Hoso

Iron
Fact dudes think this is Chadlite or even HTN amazes me

@St.TikTokcel do you think this flat face jaw jutter is at top 10% looking man?
btw, im interested what you'd consider a chadlite and chad, so post pictures of examples pls

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

thecel's dick is tiny like a cell
What color r ur eyes

H

Hoso

Iron
I rate u chadlite then but don't become too proud just because of other people's opinion, I see this happen often on here
thanks

im planning on leaving this forum soon anyway, toxic cespool

i know that im GL anyway, i get validated from almost anyone i meet

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
as i said, random girls tell me all the time that im GL too, thats what matters

im not jutting in any of these pics, dont ask your friends idc

It might be a surprise to you but MTN guys are attractive to MTN girls, if the girl digs their phenotype and not saying you are MTN or HTN. I just can't say there is enough conclusive evidence for either, because you insist on frauding with angles and jutting.

Ok I won't lol

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
btw, im interested what you'd consider a chadlite and chad, so post pictures of examples pls

Chad is barely seen. Brad Pitt level. Top 2%

Chadlite is more Vinne Hacker level. Top 10% < TikTok viral pretty boy with 100s of thousands if not millions of followers

HTN is your every day good looking guy and falls in between the 65-89 percnetile but obviously there's a range to a HTN as it's wide

MTN is 45-64 percentile

LTN is 30-44 percentile

Incel is 15-29 percentile

Trucel is lower

Then you've got deformed

H

Hoso

Iron
It might be a surprise to you but MTN guys are attractive to MTN girls, if the girl digs their phenotype and not saying you are MTN or HTN. I just can't say there is enough conclusive evidence for either, because you insist on frauding with angles and jutting.

Ok I won't lol
they dont only tell me that I'm good looking though, they go out of their way to compliment me, touch me, buy me drinks etc.
other guys get jealous of me and the attention (staring, girls grinding on me etc) that i get and i get told monthly that I should model, my life experience tells me that im way above average basically

now you could tell me that I'm larping but I'm really jsut telling the truth

my nigga, i thought about you when taking these pics and actively kept my face as relaxed as possible, what kind of evidence would convince you, again, im not jutting, thats how my jaw looks as i do have a slight underbite (my tooth are almost aligned instead of the lower row being behind the upper row)

tell me what you need for a proper rating

H

Hoso

Iron
Chad is barely seen. Brad Pitt level. Top 2%

Chadlite is more Vinne Hacker level. Top 10% < TikTok viral pretty boy with 100s of thousands if not millions of followers

HTN is your every day good looking guy and falls in between the 65-89 percnetile but obviously there's a range to a HTN as it's wide

MTN is 45-64 percentile

LTN is 30-44 percentile

Incel is 15-29 percentile

Trucel is lower

Then you've got deformed
I agree that i dont look like pitt or hacker but also i think your percentages are off, is every 10th guy you see on the street as GL as Vinnie? no

Vinnie is like 1% , every 100 guy (in my age) that I see is maybe (if even) as GL as him, while Pitt is like 0,1 or 0,01%

im certain that im above average due to my life experience, and top 10% seems like a fitting standard for me, when I go in a full nightclub i see maybe 3-5 guys that mog me, again when I'm out I get tons of staring and approaches and almost every girl seems receptive

make of that all what you want

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
they dont only tell me that I'm good looking though, they go out of their way to compliment me, touch me, buy me drinks etc.
other guys get jealous of me and the attention (staring, girls grinding on me etc) that i get and i get told monthly that I should model, my life experience tells me that im way above average basically

now you could tell me that I'm larping but I'm really jsut telling the truth

my nigga, i thought about you when taking these pics and actively kept my face as relaxed as possible, what kind of evidence would convince you, again, im not jutting, thats how my jaw looks as i do have a slight underbite (my tooth are almost aligned instead of the lower row being behind the upper row)

tell me what you need for a proper rating

Ok so I don't get all this angle frauding nonsense.

1000 F 309359187 K2mrPH4xIbpB2abnHxo9Ys5b8mZeuJW5

Hold all three poses in a video for 10 seconds each, with your face an arms width away from the lens.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
I agree that i dont look like pitt or hacker but also i think your percentages are off, is every 10th guy you see on the street as GL as Vinnie? no

Vinnie is like 1% , every 100 guy (in my age) that I see is maybe (if even) as GL as him, while Pitt is like 0,1 or 0,01%

im certain that im above average due to my life experience, and top 10% seems like a fitting standard for me, when I go in a full nightclub i see maybe 3-5 guys that mog me, again when I'm out I get tons of staring and approaches and almost every girl seems receptive

make of that all what you want

Vinne Hacker isn't 1% lol he is top 10%

He just has bundles of charisma and his appeal is to the girls on social media that crave the fuckboy look

Whatever. We are arguing pointless shit here. It's boring. 1% or 10% he is an outlier in either sense

I am tired of you making these bold claims. Just post a video up of holding a pose in the front, 3/4 and side planes and hold it for 10 seconds each time with decent but not insane lighting and keep your distance an arm's length so your face doesnt get distorted.

Do not jutt your jaw. Relax your face.

H

Hoso

Iron
Vinne Hacker isn't 1% lol he is top 10%

He just has bundles of charisma and his appeal is to the girls on social media that crave the fuckboy look

Whatever. We are arguing pointless shit here. It's boring. 1% or 10% he is an outlier in either sense

I am tired of you making these bold claims. Just post a video up of holding a pose in the front, 3/4 and side planes and hold it for 10 seconds each time with decent but not insane lighting and keep your distance an arm's length so your face doesnt get distorted.

Do not jutt your jaw. Relax your face.
ok im gonna send you a PM

buflek

buflek

chink destroyer
you are a htn, you actually look quite similar to me. decent ramus, chin etc, not so good maxilla

i also get complimented and flirted, even approached by girls. but so do most htn‘s. keep in mind i got true chad friends and they life on another planet. they get approached on a regular basis by stranger girls, get messaged daily, girls in class (even very gl ones) simping for them and shit

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Side-profile is very good. Pretty much Chadlite.

22e1e88b8bf18041385dab89da5c15b6

But I need your FRONT fucking profile with no fraud pls. Otherwise you are hiding flaws which take you down to HTN.

H

Hoso

Iron
you are a htn, you actually look quite similar to me. decent ramus, chin etc, not so good maxilla

i also get complimented and flirted, even approached by girls. but so do most htn‘s. keep in mind i got true chad friends and they life on another planet. they get approached on a regular basis by stranger girls, get messaged daily, girls in class (even very gl ones) simping for them and shit
everone talks about these mystical chads but I've never met anyone that gets approached on a regular basis (not in nightclubs) in broad daylight and has girls DM'ing them, thats for instamaxxed GL guys IMO, they get DM'ed

canu show me a picture of these chad friends, or maybe someone who looks similar?

H

Hoso

Iron

or like give me an example of a chad that you would think gets approached in class

buflek

buflek

chink destroyer
everone talks about these mystical chads but I've never met anyone that gets approached on a regular basis (not in nightclubs) in broad daylight and has girls DM'ing them, thats for instamaxxed GL guys IMO, they get DM'ed

canu show me a picture of these chad friends, or maybe someone who looks similar?
girls dont just go to some guy in public and ask for his number out of the blue in front of other people. they wait till the guy is alone and go to him. i had this shit a couple of times irl at the beach. when i was leaving, some girl ran behind me and asked if her friend can have my number. no people around. or another one where a girl waited until all my friends were in the water and i was alone at my towel.

anyways like i said, i was a gymcelled htn. my chad friends get it way more direct. the chad in my class literally had all the girls mirin him. one with a bf went up to his seat with her phone out, asked for his snap and bragged about getting it to her friends a min later. or the stacylite blonde who sat in front of me who constantly flirted with him despite also having a bf, she messaged him on a daily basis and wanted to hang out with him all the time

not gonna dox my friends on this site tho