OP Rate me 3 selfies

H

Hoso

Iron
i dont rly have anyone in mind other than male models where it’s obvious but my chad mate had tom strijd coloring, a really nice smile, was tall and had green eyes.
hm ok

its not like I think im the best looking dude but I really have never met someone that gets that kind of attention

and I'm not some NEET, I've gone out every weekend since like 5-6 years

sebsyx

sebsyx

Zephir
hm ok

its not like I think im the best looking dude but I really have never met someone that gets that kind of attention

You can still go out and be NEET

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Low class RTT maxxer 5'11 190 12% bf
The male gaze never fails to amaze me lol.

I will get bunch of my girlfriends' friends to rate you soon if you like.

I believe asking a bunch of men, many of whom don't know what women like, isn't going to be of much use to you.

Attack me and see if I don't make an absolutely embarrassment of your punk autistic ass. You tagged me, remember that fucking fuckface

Anyway; I let me know. I know you are jutting which is sad, but even then we can use these pictures, just let me know
Prime jbs and girls in uni find his look ideal bro

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

hm ok

You are yet to see the power of a true chad. I havent seen it but my friend told me his one chad friend had this one girl walk past him, walk back and say "GOD DAMN"
absolutely unbelievable

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Oh yes ontop of fucking this random hot girl in the back of the class while she acted very reserved in general, paid for rides by letting girls give him blowjobs etc

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Prime jbs and girls in uni find his look ideal bro

I disagree bro.

I think his appeal is to the 23+ crowd, esp if his personality is anything as bleak as it is on the forum, irl.

He looks Chadlite here but notice how he completely ignored my request to see his front-profile? ;)

3087521 22e1e88b8bf18041385dab89da5c15b6

Nobody that's a Chadlite in looks would bother coming onto a Looks Improvement forum where most are normies and start bragging like this. Why isn't he showing his front-view? It's a fair question. Don't be so quick to believe everything @Blackgymmax, you very naive bro

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
I mean I have much RL experience and know many people

That's the 50 x you've said that which can only mean it's cap

Nobody says it that many times

H

Hoso

Iron
I disagree bro.

I think his appeal is to the 23+ crowd, esp if his personality is anything as bleak as it is on the forum, irl.

He looks Chadlite here but notice how he completely ignored my request to see his front-profile? ;)

View attachment 1879841

Nobody that's a Chadlite in looks would bother coming onto a Looks Improvement forum where most are normies and start bragging like this. Why isn't he showing his front-view? It's a fair question. Don't be so quick to believe everything @Blackgymmax, you very naive bro

there u are, i didnt see ur reply

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

I disagree bro.

View attachment 1879841

Youre delusional bro. Hes already clearing 99+ in under a day with young prime women. Your male gaze is copium

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir

there u are, i didnt see ur reply

Yeah you're not Chadlite

06201d323672840f32073826fada0095

And you know it as well, otherwise you would have shown this from way back. This is the first time we've seen your clean front-view with no angle.

Clean HTN and there's nothing wrong with that btw. Still look good, but you won't get away with having weak energy or no conversation skills. Also your pheno shows up as hurting you more from the front too as well.

It's all good man.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Youre delusional bro. Hes already clearing 99+ in under a day with young prime women. Your male gaze is copium

Bro he's fucking capping.

You're gonna sit there and tell me he's Chadlite. Bro, bro, stop it. Anyone that isn't dark-skin and has a some angularity is Chadlite in your world.

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Bro he's fucking capping.

View attachment 1879849

You're gonna sit there and tell me he's Chadlite. Bro, bro, stop it. Anyone that isn't dark-skin and has a some angularity is Chadlite in your world.
His coloring, the retarded finge cut + decent mandible = instant slayer. Doesnt matter if hes sub chad

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Get @Seth Walsh and @alriodai in here if I'm hating

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
His coloring, the retarded finge cut + decent mandible = instant slayer. Doesnt matter if hes sub chad

Instant slayer? No he needs charisma and frame. He needs to have a lifestyle about him and for it to come across in her personality.

He's a normie that has some strengths and looks good and even then he has to be that girls' type of taste. HTN facially and in terms of SMV. What's his height? Do you even know? Lol

If someone looking like he does with his pheno comes across awkward, he will get shut-down by chicks. His chin to philtrum ratio and a few other things are dodgy. You clearly aren't opening your eyes.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Talk to me about this guy's skull phenotype @Seth Walsh and @Pakicel

3087564 3087521 22e1e88b8bf18041385dab89da5c15b6

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
everone talks about these mystical chads but I've never met anyone that gets approached on a regular basis (not in nightclubs) in broad daylight and has girls DM'ing them, thats for instamaxxed GL guys IMO, they get DM'ed

canu show me a picture of these chad friends, or maybe someone who looks similar?
Chads don’t get approached in daylight streets. Its a meme. Not in the west.
Op i’m a harsh rater, ive never seen a proper chad irl, and if i saw you irl and that second pic isnt frauded, youre an HTN with pretty good teen appeal.

Kroker

Kroker

><><><><><
Instant slayer? No he needs charisma and frame. He needs to have a lifestyle about him and for it to come across in her personality.

He's a normie that has some strengths and looks good and even then he has to be that girls' type of taste. HTN facially and in terms of SMV. What's his height? Do you even know? Lol

If someone looking like he does with his pheno comes across awkward, he will get shut-down by chicks. His chin to philtrum ratio and a few other things are dodgy. You clearly aren't opening your eyes.
Not taking his forehead into consideration!

He might lack equal thirds hence why he is wearing the broccoli haircut

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Not taking his forehead into consideration!

He might lack equal thirds hence why he is wearing the broccoli haircut

That's part of it.

He looks kind of good despite a lot of fundamental flaws, which some girls will notice and mind and some not.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
I disagree bro.

View attachment 1879841

Ahsolutely not appeal for 23+, he looks too douchey, too young and too much tiktok groomed to even have a good appeal for uni which i disagree with @Blackgymmax
But with tiktok girls, and teens ? He would do good

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Ahsolutely not appeal for 23+, he looks too douchey, too young and too much tiktok groomed to even have a good appeal for uni which i disagree with @Blackgymmax
But with tiktok girls, and teens ? He would do good

I disagree wholeheartedly.

Too masculine and not enough soft-features.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
That's part of it.

He looks kind of good despite a lot of fundamental flaws, which some girls will notice and mind and some not.
Teens don’t think as much as older women in terms of pure aesthetics but rather, if you fit a stereotype. If you do you will be gl, if you don’t its usually unforgiving. Op does

fucclife

fucclife

dindu nuthin
It might be a surprise to you but MTN guys are attractive to MTN girls, if the girl digs their phenotype and not saying you are MTN or HTN. I just can't say there is enough conclusive evidence for either, because you insist on frauding with angles and jutting.

Ok I won't lol
a MTN is like 5/10 u fucking retard

theres no chance this guy is 5/10 and lokks like any other guy on the street

80% of dudes on the streets are focking subhuman

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
a MTN is like 5/10 u fucking retard

theres no chance this guy is 5/10 and lokks like any other guy on the street

80% of dudes on the streets are focking subhuman

Keep reading the thread

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
But to have optimum young appeal he would have needed a shorter chin or equalized with a strong jaw like vinnies jaws.
Philtrum actually don’t matter as much for teens since guys like nils are famous.
And, more disney eyes. His eyes are not appealing, it looks tired and old. Bigger eye sockets and more open.
Maybe considering contacts and eyelashes maxxing will help + ice hooding

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
I don’t think he’s a chad. Dark contrasting coloring is what separates the HTN and chadlites from the chads. Like give Ian Somerhalder your coloring and he’d be browsing this form.
he isnt a chad either. A chad is a guy to which you look at and say waw. Very few men have this.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Chadlite at least, don't be an idiot...

How and why is this top 10% of the male population you imbecile? Engage your IQ.

3087575 06201d323672840f32073826fada0095

Do you know how many girls would say; 'ew no' because of the type of skull he has? He looks like frankenstein after a professional makeover and a bunch of bimaxes

Johnnybegood

Johnnybegood

Master

Yeah i agree with you.

He is a solid HTN. Anything under is an underrate. No way this guy is on the same level as the other (LTNish) guy who posted his non lens distorted pics. Completely different realities bro.

Meteor21

Meteor21

Platinum
How and why is this top 10% of the male population you imbecile? Engage your IQ.

View attachment 1879855

Do you know how many girls would say; 'ew no' because of the type of skull he has? He looks like frankenstein after a professional makeover and a bunch of bimaxes
Hair, jaw, eyes, good frame, clear skin, looks tall. You have to be fucking secial and not leave the house to think this guy isn't at least chadlite

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Hair, jaw, eyes, good frame, clear skin, looks tall. You have to be fucking secial and not leave the house to think this guy isn't at least chadlite

You guys are surreal.

You have got to be special, autistic and completely a psl autist TO think he is anywhere near a Chadlite

Harmony beats any individual brilliant features and that he lacks

Does he have appeal? Yes. In an every day attractive guy sense. Is he a top 10% looker? NO. You have got to never leave YOUR house if you think that lol*

Meteor21

Meteor21

Platinum
You guys are surreal.

You have got to be special, autistic and completely a psl autist TO think he is anywhere near a Chadlite

Harmony beats any individual brilliant features and that he lacks

Does he have appeal? Yes. In an every day attractive guy sense. Is he a top 10% looker? NO. You have got to never leave YOUR house if you think that lol*
Yeah you have autism, keep crying and coping, you're mentally ill

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
girls dont just go to some guy in public and ask for his number out of the blue in front of other people. they wait till the guy is alone and go to him. i had this shit a couple of times irl at the beach. when i was leaving, some girl ran behind me and asked if her friend can have my number. no people around. or another one where a girl waited until all my friends were in the water and i was alone at my towel.

anyways like i said, i was a gymcelled htn. my chad friends get it way more direct. the chad in my class literally had all the girls mirin him. one with a bf went up to his seat with her phone out, asked for his snap and bragged about getting it to her friends a min later. or the stacylite blonde who sat in front of me who constantly flirted with him despite also having a bf, she messaged him on a daily basis and wanted to hang out with him all the time

not gonna dox my friends on this site tho
Thats different bro it happens a lot more often if youre gl and especially shredded.
But dailyght streets in crowded places ? Not something you would see especially for gl guys for gl guys are more intimidating looking and girls fear rejection even more and social reaction.
Alone, or in uni or anything else is way closer than warm approach than cold approach, it happens a lot, its a whole different game.
Im tired of these larpers saying either chads or gl dudes get literally dick sucked in downtown streets just by walking

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
Yeah i agree with you.

He is a solid HTN. Anything under is an underrate. No way this guy is on the same level as the other (LTNish) guy who posted his non lens distorted pics. Completely different realities bro.

I just needed to see him unfrauded to be sure what he was.

HTN it is and even then that's only to girls that go for his super masculine look, which is niched sort of.

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
Yeah you have autism, keep crying and coping, you're mentally ill
@MakinItHappenReturn is right. Hés not chadlite. You see a chadlite maybe once per week or so if you go out everyday.
A proper unfrauded one.
I will post a chadlite.
Stop overating ffs.
Once youre chad, 6 psl which is extremely extremely rare irl, you have a whole ass different treatment its not to be taken lightly. But its because you guys don’t go out often and don’t know how gl people are treated vs chads

StreegeReturn

StreegeReturn

Zephir
Per harmony, and easy to look at / pleasing, thats a chadlite.
Gg to find a guy like this irl everyday by walking in the streets

Attachments

• DA2A7537-E335-4EF6-B8FF-8747A83C3537.png
    DA2A7537-E335-4EF6-B8FF-8747A83C3537.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0
  • A7DF6DEB-2D6D-44A7-9D63-645E465D709F.png
    A7DF6DEB-2D6D-44A7-9D63-645E465D709F.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
buflek

buflek

chink destroyer
Thats different bro it happens a lot more often if youre gl and especially shredded.
But dailyght streets in crowded places ? Not something you would see especially for gl guys for gl guys are more intimidating looking and girls fear rejection even more and social reaction.
Alone, or in uni or anything else is way closer than warm approach than cold approach, it happens a lot, its a whole different game.
Im tired of these larpers saying either chads or gl dudes get literally dick sucked in downtown streets just by walking
ive never witnessed an ultra cold approach either. like a guy walking all by himself on the street and getting approached by a lonely girl asking him for his number or so. its always a little warm approach

Meteor21

Meteor21

Platinum
@MakinItHappenReturn is right. Hés not chadlite. You see a chadlite maybe once per week or so if you go out everyday.
A proper unfrauded one.
I will post a chadlite.
Stop overating ffs.
Once youre chad, 6 psl which is extremely extremely rare irl, you have a whole ass different treatment its not to be taken lightly. But its because you guys don’t go out often and don’t know how gl people are treated vs chads
No, you guys are just retards. Amnesia doesn't get asked out or even get IOIs, he's said so and he's chad